Ted Kopple and Hannity go at it

Diffferent points of view are fine. Lies and "alternative facts" are not. This White House is awash with people who survive on lies....conspiracies....and the fabrication of fairy tales.
Uhh..in the interests of fair play and all---The Right has no monopoly on using lies and deceit deliberately--in the service of a partisan agenda.

There's a lot of destructive emotion going on in the Progressive circles..some of them sound like they are ginning up a crusade...Lol!

What are you going to do when old man Murdoch dies and his two liberal sons take over? What news channel are you going to watch 24/7?

once upon a time in the USA, we had had the good sense not to politicize matters of national security.

then along came the internet with a sudden over abundance of useful idiots.........

cjones09202017.jpg

I nearly wet my pants with that one!

Veteran newsman Ted Koppel tells Sean Hannity he’s bad for America

Koppel is right. Facts are being replaced by Partisan Opinions on both the Left and the Right.

Both extremes need to bring back the Facts Based reporting. The term "alternative facts" is becoming a staple of the fringe....on both sides.

I don't know what the answer is....but for the sake of this country....the solution must be found.

Yes, presenting different points of view is toxic for the country. You then get into arguments and who wants that?
Differing points of view are good. The slavish devotion to those points of view, by those who believe that those points of view are objective reality, is toxic to our society--in the long run.

Which ones? You mean the talk about Trump being Hitler?

Surely you don't think that is toxic for society.
Lol! I think we both know better. People who place ideology over country are dangerous--no matter the cause.

Trump is just a symbol to most--something to hang their issues on.

Politics is all about propaganda and misinformation.

To think this is a recent phenomena with today's press and politicians is beyond absurd.

Koppel is right. Facts are being replaced by Partisan Opinions on both the Left and the Right.

Both extremes need to bring back the Facts Based reporting. The term "alternative facts" is becoming a staple of the fringe....on both sides.

I don't know what the answer is....but for the sake of this country....the solution must be found.

Yes, presenting different points of view is toxic for the country. You then get into arguments and who wants that?
Differing points of view are good. The slavish devotion to those points of view, by those who believe that those points of view are objective reality, is toxic to our society--in the long run.

Lol! I think we both know better. People who place ideology over country are dangerous--no matter the cause.

To think this is a recent phenomena with today's press and politicians is beyond absurd.

Yes, I assume you are correct. the problems and possible crimes arise when a foreign adversary is the cultivator of the "propaganda and misinformation." Additionally, if that foreign adversary is assisted or colluded in anyway by a citizen of this country....that is a crime.

When the Orange Clown made this statement....he knew what the Russians had and he knew what they were doing with it.

Trump to Russia: 'Find Hillary's emails'

29695538_586718595030269_1092259468304410445_n.jpg

Like this...

Watch a Chorus of Local New Anchors Repeat a Script Against "Fake News."

Diffferent points of view are fine. Lies and "alternative facts" are not. This White House is awash with people who survive on lies....conspiracies....and the fabrication of fairy tales.
Uhh..in the interests of fair play and all---The Right has no monopoly on using lies and deceit deliberately--in the service of a partisan agenda.

There's a lot of destructive emotion going on in the Progressive circles..some of them sound like they are ginning up a crusade...Lol!

What are you going to do when old man Murdoch dies and his two liberal sons take over? What news channel are you going to watch 24/7?
Not really an issue, for me.

I seldom catch the MSM news..PBS News hour and CBS every now and then. I think that being informed takes work---and having an open mind.

I would submit that anyone who watches anything 24/7--has some issues.

But I think MSNBC and FOX are two peas in a pod--they just milk different cows.

Yes, I assume you are correct. the problems and possible crimes arise when a foreign adversary is the cultivator of the "propaganda and misinformation." Additionally, if that foreign adversary is assisted or colluded in anyway by a citizen of this country....that is a crime.

When the Orange Clown made this statement....he knew what the Russians had and he knew what they were doing with it.

Trump to Russia: 'Find Hillary's emails'

You're insane.

It is a usual habit for foreign governments around the world to try and manipulate elections abroad, even your beloved Barak Obama tried to do the same.

29695538_586718595030269_1092259468304410445_n.jpg

Like this...

Watch a Chorus of Local New Anchors Repeat a Script Against "Fake News."

Precisely, but try not to be so partisan. Understand one thing, there are no "left" and "right" in the establishment media, only the illusion of them, put there just in an effort to keep everyone distracted and divided.

Ted and Shawn are both establishment shills. . . . They agree on more than they would ever disagree on. But they will never tell you that.

Here is the truth neither would tell you. .. .

Like this;

How Establishment Propaganda Gaslights Us Into Submission
How Establishment Propaganda Gaslights Us Into Submission

‘Deep State’ Veterans find New Homes in Mainstream Media
‘Deep State’ Veterans find New Homes in Mainstream Media

Only fools waste time watching TV.

Mr Koppel also criticised Keith Olbermann and most of the mainstream while praising Cronkite, Murrow, and of all people himself for what he called "long exercised significant editorial judgments".

link?

yes, they should only look at rightwingnut websites.

Mr Koppel also criticised Keith Olbermann and most of the mainstream while praising Cronkite, Murrow, and of all people himself for what he called "long exercised significant editorial judgments".

link?

No! They don't like Links! You should just trust their word...

yes, they should only look at rightwingnut websites.
The site I posted from is more left-wing then it is right-wing. Try reading from it before you judge it. It was referred to me by noted Professor emeritus Peter Dale Scott of Berkley. He's not really known for being a "right winger."https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Dale_Scott

On the whole though? It is non-partisan, it just reports the facts, which is what this thread was really getting at. None of the sources you are getting your information from carry the same distinction. Sorry you don't like the truth.

This is why it is a;
Winner of the 2015 I.F. Stone Medal from Harvard’s Nieman Foundation
IFStoneMedalFrontBacksmaller3-260x260.jpg

Koppel is a shill of the establishment.

He admits it, he IS the establishment.

"KOPPEL: Yes. So, you know, I don't shy away from the notion that those of us who put Nightline on the air were serving sort of an elitist purpose but even elitists have a right to be heard, I think."
A Conversation with Ted Koppel

Is Koppel's head huge or does he have shoulders the size of a 6year old ? Koppel is a :290968001256257790-final::asshole:, he and cnn can go pound sand with there edited fake news.

Please post outside quotation script...your ignorance is showing....

Get a therapy dog ,Hillary lost ,go light a candle.View attachment 186381

That's a Boy!

Why would Koppel take on a blowhard like Hannity?

Forum List

Back