Ted Kennedy dies.

A powerful man in the Senate has passed, and I feel for the family on this matter of his death.
I disagreed with his politics, and his lack of personal character, but I don't like seeing this happen to anyone.

They did.

Kennedy was much beloved by his constituents.

What's so funny?

i'm one of his constituents and we all didn't love him.

far from it.
The majority of his constituents idd.

Just because you weren't one of them doesn't matter.

He never had a problem getting reelected did he?

What was his last election results, something like 70%?

This thread is closed for cleaning.

For those of you who wish to continue please go to this thread.

This thread will be reopened for respectful posting. If you want to talk shit then take to The Flame Zone.

~A15

• Thanks
Reactions: del
I'm reposting this from the other thread in case all my posts did not get transfered.

I would like to apologize to everyone.

I did not intend or expect my comments in the other thread, which may have been moved over to here, to start a shouting match. I had no intention of getting involved in that crap, but I drew myself into it.

It was inappropriate at any time but especially at this time.

Immie

i'm one of his constituents and we all didn't love him.

far from it.

Right wingers don't feel love, just hate...it is the product of failed parenting

i didn't hate him, either, sparky.

you're not too bright, huh?

100 times brighter than you dull...Take a liberal, remove half his brain, cut out his heart and remove all human morality...you would then be a moderate conservative...

The sick right wing comments on this thread turn my stomach...right wing morons talk about Ted Kennedy and hell... EVERY cause Kennedy championed was the same agenda of the God and Jesus I LEARNED about...

I didn't read the right wing bible...authored by the devil...

Right wingers don't feel love, just hate...it is the product of failed parenting

100 times brighter than you dull...Take a liberal, remove half his brain, cut out his heart and remove all human morality...you would then be a moderate conservative...

The sick right wing comments on this thread turn my stomach...right wing morons talk about Ted Kennedy and hell... EVERY cause Kennedy championed was the same agenda of the God and Jesus I LEARNED about...

yeah, whatever.
go tell someone who cares.

There is a different thread posted for you to vent on. you should stop shitting on this one.

This thread will be reopened for respectful posting. If you want to talk shit then take to The Flame Zone.

~A15

Thread reopened.

Please, keep it clean.

~A15

How many people besides me....speculates that BAMY had someone place a pillow over this distinguished gentleman's face, to deflect away from his DUTY? ITS NOT THAT FAR OF A STRETCH ....according to Rob's brother, the physician that offers council to the commander in least..... TED, TED, TED, had out lived his productive use, and could not vote for the proposed legislation, and this .....is all that will be cried over the next few weeks, Ted, Ted, Ted......mean while back on the farm, the deception continues.

Last edited:

~A15

Thread reopened.

Please, keep it clean.

~A15

How many people besides me....speculates that BAMY had someone place a pillow over this distinguished gentleman's face, to deflect away from his DUTY? TED, TED, TED.....is all that will be cried over the next few weeks.......mean while back on the farm, the deception continues.

Actually i'm one of the people to blame for him doing this. I'm an Edward Kennedy hater and this thread made me absolutely disgusted this morning. People were being ridiculous.

I told him if i was a mod i would have been hammering everyone.

I'm sure there were others complaining too. Give the man and his family a few days at least people.

EDIT: You buggers you deleted my post that got me a ton of thanks :razz:

Last edited:

~A15

Thread reopened.

Please, keep it clean.

~A15

How many people besides me....speculates that BAMY had someone place a pillow over this distinguished gentleman's face, to deflect away from his DUTY? ITS NOT THAT FAR OF A STRETCH ....according to Rob's brother, the physician that offers council to the commander in least..... TED, TED, TED, had out lived his productive use, and could not vote for the proposed legislation, and this .....is all that will be cried over the next few weeks, Ted, Ted, Ted......mean while back on the farm, the deception continues.

Is this your idea of a fucking joke?

Quoting my post where I say to keep this thread clean and responding with this drivel?

Because if it is, I'm certainly not laughing, lil' Ralphie.

This is the part where I bait you:

Go ahead and do try to pull that again and watch what happens.

Thread reopened.

Please, keep it clean.

~A15

How many people besides me....speculates that BAMY had someone place a pillow over this distinguished gentleman's face, to deflect away from his DUTY? TED, TED, TED.....is all that will be cried over the next few weeks.......mean while back on the farm, the deception continues.

Actually i'm one of the people to blame for him doing this. I'm an Edward Kennedy hater and this thread made me absolutely disgusted this morning. People were being ridiculous.

I told him if i was a mod i would have been hammering everyone.

I'm sure there were others complaining too. Give the man and his family a few days at least people.

EDIT: You buggers you deleted my post that got me a ton of thanks :razz:

Sorry PILGRIM, I moved it along with there rest to the Flame Zone thread ... it seemed to fit in there better.

Forum List

Back