Ted Kennedy dies.

They did.

Kennedy was much beloved by his constituents.

What's so funny?

i'm one of his constituents and we all didn't love him.

far from it.

most of his rational opponents loved him too. people who view others as enemies hated kennedy, but for them hate is a family value.

:eusa_whistle:

i din't like him as a human or a politician. if that makes me irrational, i'll just have to live with it.

Good riddance. only 99 more to go to clean house in the senate. Term limit both house and senate and most of the countries problems would be over!!!! The devil was pleased last night his special place he's been saving for the drunken MURDERING sailor is filled now!!! ROT IN HELL TEDDY!!!!! Justice served by the devil!!!! Rest in peace Mary Joe. and to add insult to injury they will be interning this MURDERER in Arlington with our fallen HEROS.

Ted Kennedy Dies...

Good riddance ya counter-productive piece of shit... Languish in hell for all the misery and anguish you promoted in this world.

A crappy way to die, But the guy was a sell out Carpetbagging hack. He did alot of harm to this Country, not too mention he let that Gal drown like a coward. Now he get's to stand before God and answer for it. ~BH

You are thinking only of the good for your political philosophy.

There were childern who were fed , peoples who jobs were saved, people who got medical treatment including life saving treeatment because of his works.

You car nohting for these people but many of the rest of America does.

And yet the world keeps turning. Amazing. We had JFK, we had Robert, and all we ended up with was Ted. His was the "Kennedy Legacy." If the other two had lived, there might have been something worth talking about; Ted Kennedy was a byword for unreasonable democratic liberalism at its most absurd, bombastic, extreme, disingenuous worst.

I wish I could say I'll miss him, but I can't. I never wished him dead, but I did wish him out of the political arena - apparently that won't happen, either, since the DNC has decided to drape themselves in his shroud and tell us all the things "Teddy would have wanted." How ghoulish can you get?

And yet the world keeps turning. Amazing. We had JFK, we had Robert, and all we ended up with was Ted. His was the "Kennedy Legacy." If the other two had lived, there might have been something worth talking about; Ted Kennedy was a byword for unreasonable democratic liberalism at its most absurd, bombastic, extreme, disingenuous worst.

I wish I could say I'll miss him, but I can't. I never wished him dead, but I did wish him out of the political arena - apparently that won't happen, either, since the DNC has decided to drape themselves in his shroud and tell us all the things "Teddy would have wanted." How ghoulish can you get?

Then way did so many R politicains concider him a friend?

All you know about him is what the right wing talking points said

How many people besides me....speculates that BAMY had someone place a pillow over this distinguished gentleman's face, to deflect away from his DUTY? TED, TED, TED.....is all that will be cried over the next few weeks.......mean while back on the farm, the deception continues.

Actually i'm one of the people to blame for him doing this. I'm an Edward Kennedy hater and this thread made me absolutely disgusted this morning. People were being ridiculous.

I told him if i was a mod i would have been hammering everyone.

I'm sure there were others complaining too. Give the man and his family a few days at least people.

EDIT: You buggers you deleted my post that got me a ton of thanks :razz:

Sorry PILGRIM, I moved it along with there rest to the Flame Zone thread ... it seemed to fit in there better.

Its cool bro, i just wanted to make sure it wasn't gone, i was proud of myself :rofl:

And Ralph, You need a vacation.

There were childern who were fed , peoples who jobs were saved, people who got medical treatment including life saving treeatment because of his works.

You don't know what I care about. One thing that I don't care for is The Government wiping peoples behinds. You are deeply mistaken if you think that the rest of America does. ~BH

You don't know what I care about. One thing that I don't care for is The Government wiping peoples behinds. You are deeply mistaken if you think that the rest of America does. ~BH
Is your name Karateka?

It's the republican reaction to the death of Ted Kennedy that perfectly illustrates the laughable irony of their claim to christianity.

These people use salvation like a club; faith like a team jersey. And with the same breath will claim the moral high ground while dancing around the maypole of Kennedy's death. All in the name of a woman whom they would have demonized as a Camelot whore had she lived. Truly pathetic.

It's the republican reaction to the death of Ted Kennedy that perfectly illustrates the laughable irony of their claim to christianity.

These people use salvation like a club; faith like a team jersey. And with the same breath will claim the moral high ground while dancing around the maypole of Kennedy's death. All in the name of a woman whom they would have demonized as a Camelot whore had she lived. Truly pathetic.

It also illustrates the reasons i'm not a republican, and many of the liberals responses demonstrate the reasons i'm not a democrat.

Peoples reactions to this have highly dissapointed me....not that I expected better but I always have hope.

Quote: Originally Posted by Truthmatters View Post

Ah yes, and none of this would EVER have happened without Ted Kennedy. ONLY Ted Kennedy could have pulled off feeding children, saving jobs, getting medical treatment for people who needed it, blah, blah, blah. Until then, I'm sure his home state was a hopeless mess of starving children, joblessness, and the medically untreated. I do hope Mother Teresa remembers to show him the proper respect if she manages to get a place in line so she can shake his hand.

dude you guys lost the election.

your lies about what I and other dems think is just a load of crap

Last edited:
Quote: Originally Posted by Truthmatters View Post

Ah yes, and none of this would EVER have happened without Ted Kennedy. ONLY Ted Kennedy could have pulled off feeding children, saving jobs, getting medical treatment for people who needed it, blah, blah, blah. Until then, I'm sure his home state was a hopeless mess of starving children, joblessness, and the medically untreated. I do hope Mother Teresa remembers to show him the proper respect if she manages to get a place in line so she can shake his hand.

are you saying Mother Teresa is in Hell?

Forum List

Back