Ted Cruz's Daughters Schlonged by Washington Post

Many times over the last two years, Barack Obama has admonished the press to keep his daughters out off their radar screens — only to parade them in front of Hollywood gossip cameras and People magazine photogs when it suited them.

Just a few weeks ago, the White House wagged its finger at the media to stay away from Sasha and Malia because they are “not public figures.”

But last week, both POTUS and FLOTUS shoved daughter Sasha into the limelight to sell Obamacare. Leave Obama's kids alone...except when POTUS & FLOTUS need them for Obamacare
He's never politicized them by putting them in a nationally televised partisan attack ad.

Those poor kids.

wapo-ted-cruz-cartoon.png
So....that's what his kids look like?

Many times over the last two years, Barack Obama has admonished the press to keep his daughters out off their radar screens — only to parade them in front of Hollywood gossip cameras and People magazine photogs when it suited them.

Just a few weeks ago, the White House wagged its finger at the media to stay away from Sasha and Malia because they are “not public figures.”

But last week, both POTUS and FLOTUS shoved daughter Sasha into the limelight to sell Obamacare. Leave Obama's kids alone...except when POTUS & FLOTUS need them for Obamacare
He's never politicized them by putting them in a nationally televised partisan attack ad.
Same same dumbass..........but hey let the hate and excuses flow......and then tell us how much better people libs are...LLMMAAOOOOOO

well said...what a pissant - at least now he can't get upset because according to his buddy 'schlonged' is not a vulgar term lolol

Same same dumbass..........but hey let the hate and excuses flow......and then tell us how much better people libs are...LLMMAAOOOOOO
No not the same.

Props is props whether they have a speaking part or not.........
Nope. Using your kids in a nationwide attack ad is not the same as showing off your kids. Every family on the planet shows off their kids.
Pretty sure they were in some of Michelle Os WH garden stunt ..... Leave Obama dughters alone - Bing But hey if you want to brag about putting the hate to gradeschooler dont let anyone get in your way

Not an attack ad
Not only an attack ad, but cowardly using his child to DELIVER the attack. At one point, one of the girls pretends to read the Hillary Clinton “Grinch” story, scolding Clinton to the canned delight of both Cruz and his wife.

Kid's pretty fucking smart, isn't she.
How come you're so fucking stupid?

Props is props whether they have a speaking part or not.........
Nope. Using your kids in a nationwide attack ad is not the same as showing off your kids. Every family on the planet shows off their kids.
Pretty sure they were in some of Michelle Os WH garden stunt ..... Leave Obama dughters alone - Bing But hey if you want to brag about putting the hate to gradeschooler dont let anyone get in your way

Not an attack ad
Not only an attack ad, but cowardly using his child to DELIVER the attack. At one point, one of the girls pretends to read the Hillary Clinton “Grinch” story, scolding Clinton to the canned delight of both Cruz and his wife.

Kid's pretty fucking smart, isn't she.
How come you're so fucking stupid?
Unlike you, I'm smart enough to know those were the coward Cruz's words coming out of her mouth!!!!

Unlike you, I'm smart enough to know those were the coward Cruz's words coming out of her mouth!!!!

Sure... your smart, huh, and it offends you what a child says about Hillary Clinton?
You imbalanced? On medication of some type?

Idiot...
I condemn CRUZ for cowardly hiding behind his children as he snipes at Clinton through them.
Get it???

Sure... your smart, huh, and it offends you what a child says about Hillary Clinton?

Idiot...
I condemn CRUZ for cowardly hiding behind his children as he snipes at Clinton through them.
Get it???

I get it. So what? I taught my kids that Liberals are offensive. So what?
What people do in their own homes is their own business. None of yours, you fucking Naziesque idiot.

Idiot...
Get it???

I get it. So what? I taught my kids that Liberals are offensive. So what?
What people do in their own homes is their own business. None of yours, you fucking Naziesque idiot.
How big of an IDIOT do you have to be not to know the difference between a campaign attack ad and "your own home???"
You get more STUPID with each post.
Thank you.

I agree with Trump, the WAPO reporter should be donkey punched and then fired. Leave the kids alone
donkey punch. I've not heard that one before. lol
Or one better. put her in one those shows you see down in Mexico with the donkey, and they can play: ride-em-cowgirl. oh shoot did I say that. :ack-1:
giddy-up

I agree with Trump, the WAPO reporter should be donkey punched and then fired. Leave the kids alone
donkey punch. I've not heard that one before. lol
Or one better. put her in one those shows you see down in Mexico with the donkey, and they can play: ride-em-cowgirl. oh shoot did I say that. :ack-1:
giddy-up

Are you speaking from experience, ya old hag?

Forum List

Back