For the true nerds

theDoctorisIn

Platinum Member
Senior USMB Moderator
Aug 12, 2009
In the center of it all
The other half just showed me this, and it got a chuckle. For anyone who knows the game Magic: The Gathering.

daiBguD.jpg

The funny thing is going to be when he wins the presidency and liberals start committing suicide. :lol:

Still the funniest thing is to see all the far left drones that voted for "hope and change" twice and get worse than Bush both times..

Although I am still waiting for those far left drones to leave the US since GWB was elected in 2004..

The other half just showed me this, and it got a chuckle. For anyone who knows the game Magic: The Gathering.

daiBguD.jpg

If that was real, I'd want it in my deck.

vigilance on what's probably a 3/3 and you can use opm!

shiiiiit

The cost is a real bitch, though. Can't really count on getting it out till turn 6 at best.

daiBguD.jpg

If that was real, I'd want it in my deck.

vigilance on what's probably a 3/3 and you can use opm!

shiiiiit

The cost is a real bitch, though. Can't really count on getting it out till turn 6 at best.
3 mana is rough so you'd build your deck based on that; land with mult manas, enchantments that add mana colors and low cost creatures to defend.

You'd have beat that deck in 7-8 turns, b/c once it's out, you'd have no more than 2 mana for your own use.

Forum List

Back