Ted Cruz Unwittingly Helps Democrats

your brain has to be functional to be delusional....so as always you lose.
So you're saying you can't be delusional because your brain isn't functional.. Ok...
false! epic fail at deflection
Dude, stop taking that stuff it's screwing up your brain.
it's not me who has a substance abuse problem....
Says the moron from canada posting on a us board.
:lmao::lmao: thanks once again for proving your stupidity there is more than one Ontario, mine is in California.

So you're saying you can't be delusional because your brain isn't functional.. Ok...
:lmao::lmao: thanks once again for proving your stupidity there is more than one Ontario, mine is in California.
LOL Ontario California. ROFL Welcome to America. Are you a legal resident or one of those illegals?

I cited you,

Nope! You MISQUOTED me!

I never posted what you erroneously claimed.

You screwed up and Daws was mocking you for being an idiot.

Daws is right about you.
No you are confused. I quoted you WORD FOR WORD.

That is called LYING BY OMISSION on your part because you left out the relevant words thereby changing the context of what I actually posted.
No. I cited the "entire" statement that you made. Clue: You have to click on the button that says "click to expand."

LOL Ontario California. ROFL Welcome to America. Are you a legal resident or one of those illegals?
not just legal but my dad's side of the family was here long before yours immigrated (probably illegally) from some European shit hole.

I cited you,

Nope! You MISQUOTED me!

Daws is right about you.

That is called LYING BY OMISSION on your part because you left out the relevant words thereby changing the context of what I actually posted.
No. I cited the "entire" statement that you made. Clue: You have to click on the button that says "click to expand."

Onus is on you to prove that you included the term "left leaning".

Clue: you didn't!

I cited you,

Nope! You MISQUOTED me!

Daws is right about you.

I cited the "entire" statement. Clue, when you post a reply to someone, it cites all of what they said.

With regard to your phrase, "left leaning Millennials are a growing demographic with a majority that are opposed to everything that the extreme right stands for." You clearly state "a majority that are opposed to everything that the extreme right stands for." The majority refers, clearly, to the previous noun, "a growing demographic." You further state, clearly, that the "growing demographic" is the "left leaning Millennials." Thus BY YOUR WORDS you are clearly stating that the majority of Millennials, are left leaning, and are opposed to everything that the extreme right stands for. I'm not making up what you said. If you think you said something else you need to learn to write better.

Nope! You MISQUOTED me!

Daws is right about you.

I cited the "entire" statement. Clue, when you post a reply to someone, it cites all of what they said.

With regard to your phrase, "left leaning Millennials are a growing demographic with a majority that are opposed to everything that the extreme right stands for." You clearly state "a majority that are opposed to everything that the extreme right stands for." The majority refers, clearly, to the previous noun, "a growing demographic." You further state, clearly, that the "growing demographic" is the "left leaning Millennials." Thus BY YOUR WORDS you are clearly stating that the majority of Millennials, are left leaning, and are opposed to everything that the extreme right stands for. I'm not making up what you said. If you think you said something else you need to learn to write better.
that would be correctly....:rofl:

only dishonest people fight this hard to cover a screw up.

I don't think you are capable of writing correctly, I was just recommending you shoot for something better than a 1st grade level.

Nope! You MISQUOTED me!

Daws is right about you.

Wow! You should get a refund on your home schooling.

This is what I actually posted;

"Actually this is all pointless because no matter how many aging AWG's vote GOP they are already a dwindling minority while the left leaning Millennials are a growing demographic with a majority that are opposed to everything that the extreme right stands for. "

Let's look at the FACTS behind that statement;

The GOP s Millennial problem runs deep Pew Research Center

FT_Ideological_Divide.png

Millennials identify 41% as liberal compared to just 15% as conservative.

FT_Millennials_Government.png

FT_Millennial_Republicans.png

Even when you drill down into Millennials who identify as Republican they are opposed to extreme right positions.

So the FACTS back up that only a small minority of Millennials identify as Republicans and even amongst that small minority they are still opposed to the positions of the extreme right.

Looks like your attempt to do a semantic squirm out of the hole you dug for yourself was an epic failure when you are faced with irrefutable FACTS about Millennials.

"Actually this is all pointless because no matter how many aging AWG's vote GOP they are already a dwindling minority while the left leaning Millennials are a growing demographic with a majority that are opposed to everything that the extreme right stands for. "

Even when you drill down into Millennials who identify as Republican they are opposed to extreme right positions.

So the FACTS back up that only a small minority of Millennials identify as Republicans and even amongst that small minority they are still opposed to the positions of the extreme right.

Looks like your attempt to do a semantic squirm out of the hole you dug for yourself was an epic failure when you are faced with irrefutable FACTS about Millennials.
IOW you have NOTHING to back up your statement that the majority of millennials are opposed to everything that the extreme right stands for.

I don't think you are capable of writing correctly, I was just recommending you shoot for something better than a 1st grade level.
thanks for proving my last post is correct..

IOW you have NOTHING to back up your statement that the majority of millennials are opposed to everything that the extreme right stands for.
can't read charts either.
the power of denial is strong with this one.

rofl_logo.jpg

You get b/slapped by irrefutable facts and your kneejerk reaction is to drown in denial.

Do you hear adults use the terms "sad" and "pathetic" when talking about you?

rofl_logo.jpg

You get b/slapped by irrefutable facts and your kneejerk reaction is to drown in denial.

Do you hear adults use the terms "sad" and "pathetic" when talking about you?
The only irrefutable fact, is that you're an idiot that can't read charts.

Clue:
Everything: 1a : all that exists
b : all that relates to the subject

Forum List

Back