Ted Cruz To Anderson Cooper: "I Can't Endorse Donald Trump After Attacking My Wife And Children"

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
He said this at the CNN Town Hall hosted by Anderson Cooper last night. Now, any Cruz supporters want to show an actual quote where American patriot Donald Trump attacked Cruz's wife and children, or is Ted lying?

Melania with Cruz's kids
ted-cruz-daughters-melania.jpg.cf.jpg

He said this at the CNN Town Hall hosted by Anderson Cooper last night. Now, any Cruz supporters want to show an actual quote where American patriot Donald Trump attacked Cruz's wife and children, or is Ted lying?

Melania with Cruz's kids

" On Wednesday, their feud raged on when the billionaire businessman took a shot at Heidi in the form of an unflattering meme which included the text, "No need to 'spill the beans' the images are worth a thousand words.'" "

Furious Ted Cruz Fires Back at 'Sniveling Coward' Donald Trump for Attacks on His Wife: 'Leave Heidi the Hell Alone'

I have not seen anything where Donald Trump attacked Cruz kids, and I doubt Donald would, but Donald did attack Cruz wife after a super pac supporting Cruz attacked Trump wife...

Also why would anyone like Cruz back someone like Trump after Trump called Cruz a Canadian anchor baby and with that comment insulted Cruz mother and father?

Trump calls Canadian born Cruz an "anchor baby"

Now before you go on the defensive and write about how it was Cruz fault, well someone has to be the man in this contest and neither Cruz nor Trump have acted their age in all this, and it is sickening!

Here's a tissue, Cruz.

Sniveling little whiner. You can also use it to clean the off the stink of whore before you go home to that wife and kids you care for so much.....

Here's a tissue, Cruz.

Sniveling little whiner. You can also use it to clean the off the stink of whore before you go home to that wife and kids you care for so much.....
Go fuck yourself, you low information asshole.

No one who cares about this country could vote for Donald Trump.

• Banned

Melania with Cruz's kids

" On Wednesday, their feud raged on when the billionaire businessman took a shot at Heidi in the form of an unflattering meme which included the text, "No need to 'spill the beans' the images are worth a thousand words.'" "

Furious Ted Cruz Fires Back at 'Sniveling Coward' Donald Trump for Attacks on His Wife: 'Leave Heidi the Hell Alone'

I have not seen anything where Donald Trump attacked Cruz kids, and I doubt Donald would, but Donald did attack Cruz wife after a super pac supporting Cruz attacked Trump wife...

Also why would anyone like Cruz back someone like Trump after Trump called Cruz a Canadian anchor baby and with that comment insulted Cruz mother and father?
Trump calls Canadian born Cruz
an "anchor baby"

Now before you go on the defensive and write about how it was Cruz fault, well someone has to be the man in this contest and neither Cruz nor Trump have acted their age in all this, and it is sickening!
Trump told the truth. Cruz is indeed a Canadian anchor baby with a Canadian birth certificate to prove it.

CRUZ_0819NAT_32638724.JPG.cf.jpg

Here's a tissue, Cruz.

who said anything about Trump, shit-for-brains?

Cruz is a lying POS that is simply grabbing onto an excuse to push forward with the pub agenda of denying Trump the nom if he wins via a brokered convention. if it wasn't this it would be something else.

And I'm the low-information asshole, while you apparently couldn't find your own asshole with both hands and a flashlight....

So Trump says he won't support the nominee if it's not him cause Republicans are mean. You guys cheer.

Cruz says he will not back Trump because he attacked his family, he's being a baby.

What they heck did you think was going to happen when Trump knowingly attacked Cruz's family without provocation?

• Banned
What they heck did you think was going to happen when Trump knowingly attacked Cruz's family without provocation?
Cruz did not protest the PAC using the ad slut shaming Melania. He did not call the PAC to ask for it to be pulled nor did he condemn it for using his name. He did nothing. Trump did not attack his family. Trump did not attack Cruz's children either like he said he did to Anderson Cooper last night

I love this, the GOP made a big deal about forcing Trump to agree to endorse the eventual GOP nominee and now when it looks like it won't be any of the GOP insiders they themselves are reneging, that's some level 10 hypocrisy.

I'm also tired of Cruz pretending to be an innocent victim when he's been attacking Trump left and right that act is getting old, Cruz should grow a pair.

Cruz did not protest the PAC using the ad slut shaming Melania. He did not call the PAC to ask for it to be pulled nor did he condemn it for using his name. He did nothing. Trump did not attack his family. Trump did not attack Cruz's children either like he said he did to Anderson Cooper last night

1) Cruz stated it was inappropriate when it happened
2) he cannot legally call the pac and have it removed.
3) were he able to, such a gesture would have been pointless because it was already removed when the primary was over. In fact, had Donald done nothing no one would even know the video exists.
4) Cruz had no connection or obligation to Donald or the ad.
5) Donald attacked Cruzs family knowing he had no connection
6) you attack a childs mother, you are attacking the child as well.

Donald will never win the nomination

1) Cruz stated it was inappropriate when it happened
2) he cannot legally call the pac and have it removed.
3) were he able to, such a gesture would have been pointless because it was already removed when the primary was over. In fact, had Donald done nothing no one would even know the video exists.
4) Cruz had no connection or obligation to Donald or the ad.
5) Donald attacked Cruzs family knowing he had no connection
6) you attack a childs mother, you are attacking the child as well.

Donald will never win the nomination
Trump never attacked Cruz's wife.

Here's a tissue, Cruz.

Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to that ridiculous conclusion?

Melania with Cruz's kids
All you do is lie. Cruz never said, "I Can't Endorse Donald Trump After Attacking My Wife And Children", to Anderson Cooper.

You really should precede you next post on this board with, "This is just another one of my lies, because that is all I know how to do."

If you did that, then it would be the first time you will have told the truth on here.

Here's a tissue, Cruz.

Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to that ridiculous conclusion?
Donald Trump is a fascist. His comments about punching people in the face, and his defense of someone who did exactly that, all play to that image. He trafficks in fascist imagery and plays footsie with racists. His comments on foreign policy are downright frightening in both their arrogance and ignorance. His history suggests he has no fixed principles beyond Donald Trump. One of many issues with the Obama Administration is their shredding of normal restraints on the office. With Trump we will get that ten times over. He is totally unfit for office of any kind.

Here's a tissue, Cruz.

Donald Trump is a fascist. His comments about punching people in the face, and his defense of someone who did exactly that, all play to that image. He trafficks in fascist imagery and plays footsie with racists. His comments on foreign policy are downright frightening in both their arrogance and ignorance.
And you are full of bullshit.

Here's a tissue, Cruz.

Donald Trump is a fascist. His comments about punching people in the face, and his defense of someone who did exactly that, all play to that image. He trafficks in fascist imagery and plays footsie with racists. His comments on foreign policy are downright frightening in both their arrogance and ignorance.
That's the high quality of informed debate I've come to expect from you, troll.

Here's a tissue, Cruz.

You just got shot down, bitch. When challenged you did not provide any logical argument to support your assertion.

You simply made more unsupported assertions.

You just got shot down, bitch. When challenged you did not provide any argument to support your assertion.
Goodbye, cupcake.

You just got shot down, bitch. When challenged you did not provide any argument to support your assertion.
Goodbye, cupcake.
Your concession is respectfully accepted.

Forum List

Back