Ted Cruz."The First Latino President". No Wonder The Liberal Leaning Media Is In Full Panic Mode.

No, little FAGERAL, we still have MILLIONS of illegals NOT accounted for! But don't let that get in the way of your derangement! Are they working? Just taking BENEFITS?

Illegal aliens get billions in tax credits from IRS for relatives back in Mexico - Washington DC SCOTUS Examiner.com
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

We're talking about people who don't pay taxes. How on Earth do people who don't pay taxes ... get a tax credit?? :eusa_doh:
Well since YOU asked allow me to educate you how.

Did that hurt?

Why would that hurt? I'm going by what :gay: vagisil :gay: posted ...

According to an NBC affiliate in Indianapolis, illegal aliens are getting billions of U.S. tax dollars in refundable tax credits for nieces, nephews, and other relatives back in Mexico, because the IRS has allowed illegal aliens to claim such credits on their tax returns

And the 5 MILLION ILLEGAL INVADER CHILDREN....

Obama Wants 3.7 Billion of Your Money America for the Illegal Immigration Crisis so He Can Rub it in Your Face - Freedom Outpost

So after making a complete ass of yourself by whining about 90 million being unemployed; and then demonstrating that many, if not most, are actually working -- you're now trying to change the subject to how illegal aliens are defrauding the IRS.

Is that about right, :gay: vagisil :gay:?

Are they here, how many are over 16, are they working, do they collect money from the gov't without working, are they counted in ANY employment accounting.... It's all connected, but you, as a partisan subversive, fail to recognize it!

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

We're talking about people who don't pay taxes. How on Earth do people who don't pay taxes ... get a tax credit?? :eusa_doh:

Did that hurt?

According to an NBC affiliate in Indianapolis, illegal aliens are getting billions of U.S. tax dollars in refundable tax credits for nieces, nephews, and other relatives back in Mexico, because the IRS has allowed illegal aliens to claim such credits on their tax returns

Obama Wants 3.7 Billion of Your Money America for the Illegal Immigration Crisis so He Can Rub it in Your Face - Freedom Outpost

So after making a complete ass of yourself by whining about 90 million being unemployed; and then demonstrating that many, if not most, are actually working -- you're now trying to change the subject to how illegal aliens are defrauding the IRS.

Are they here, how many are over 16, are they working, do they collect money from the gov't without working, are they counted in ANY employment accounting.... It's all connected, but you, as a partisan subversive, fail to recognize it!

Moron ... according to the link you gave, they file tax returns. You were talking about how the government estimates the IRS lost about $2 trillion because of people who don't file tax returns.

So are you trying to change the subject because it finally dawned on you what a dunce you are?

Government unemployment numbers are in FACT false because they only count those getting unemployment benefits.
NOT those whose benefits have run out NOR does it count first time job seekers.
That is a lie mindlessly parroted by the ignorant!

Did that hurt?

Moron ... according to the link you gave, they file tax returns. You were talking about how the government estimates the IRS lost about $2 trillion because of people who don't file tax returns.

So are you trying to change the subject because it finally dawned on you what a dunce you are?

You missed the video I guess. It's that little box with moving pictures and WORDS! On the other hand maybe just MAYBE you CHOSE to ignore it BECAUSE it makes your statement fall between an out right LIE or MOOT.

Government unemployment numbers are in FACT false because they only count those getting unemployment benefits.
I tried to educate him but I don't think it took. :dunno:
You lie ALMOST as bad and certainly as often as Hillary. Does she send you your posts and comments?

Alright, :gay: vagisil :gay: ... you provided me with enough laughs for one night. Even more than you usually do. Good job and keep up the good work! :thup:

You missed the video I guess. It's that little box with moving pictures and WORDS! On the other hand maybe just MAYBE you CHOSE to ignore it BECAUSE it makes your statement fall between an out right LIE or MOOT.
No, I watched it. It has nothing to do with :gay: vagisil's :gay: claim the unemployment rate is even lower than the BLS reports due to folks who don't file tax returns. It's an unrelated topic about illegal aliens defrauding the IRS. That was :gay: vagisil's :gay: pathetic attempt to change the subject because he was taking such an ass-kicking on the subject he started about folks who work under the table.

If you do not collect benefits they do not count you. Formula was changed before the last presidential election so Obama's unemployment numbers would drop.

You lie ALMOST as bad and certainly as often as Hillary. Does she send you your posts and comments?
Where's the lie? You posted an idiotic comment about how the government's unemployment numbers are affected by unemployment benefits. That's not a lie, you really did say that, as stupid as it was. I then gave you a link with the details of how that data is actually collected. That's not a lie, I really did try to educate you. You have since exhibited no indication that you learned a damn thing. That's not a lie, you really haven't.

So where did I lie??

If you do not collect benefits they do not count you. Formula was changed before the last presidential election so Obama's unemployment numbers would drop.
Complete idiocy or bullshit. I can't decide which?

The change that was made was to extend the term of long term unemployed from 2 years to 5. That has nothing to do with the unemployment rate.

The change will not affect how the unemployed are counted or the unemployment rate is computed nor how long those eligible for unemployment benefits receive them.

U.S. changes how it measures long-term unemployment - USATODAY.com

Consider yourself educated once again by a Liberal on a topic you know nothing about. Will it take this time? Probably not. But there it is -- I tried anyway. :thup:

Where's the lie? You posted an idiotic comment about how the government's unemployment numbers are affected by unemployment benefits. That's not a lie, you really did say that, as stupid as it was. I then gave you a link with the details of how that data is actually collected. That's not a lie, I really did try to educate you. You have since exhibited no indication that you learned a damn thing. That's not a lie, you really haven't.

So where did I lie??
Like I said they changed the formula.. See for yourself.

You are still lying. Nothing was changed. Please link to the change you fabricated.

You are still lying. Nothing was changed. Please link to the change you fabricated.
You miss the video? Okay here again.

NOW, this time LISTEN to the change in rules by the BLS!

So where did I lie??

Wow, you parrot a lying idiot. You do realize the questions in the BLS "current population survey" were last changed in 1994. What the :asshole: in the video calls a "supplemental" survey and says was just added, was added in 1994 and called a "parallel" survey, see page 21. It is still the same today.

http://www.bls.gov/cps/revisions1994.pdf

So where did I lie??

Wow, you parrot a lying idiot. You do realize the questions in the BLS "current population survey" were last changed in 1994. What the :asshole: in the video calls a "supplemental" survey and says was just added, was added in 1994 and called a "parallel" survey, see page 21. It is still the same today.

The video came out in 2014. Quit lying to the people.It was changed under Obama, now run along with YOUR lies.

This is the thing about the Right, All they need is someone to tell them a lie they want to hear and they will believe it without ever bothering to check anything, and no amount of facts will ever stop them from believing a lie that they have swallowed.

This is the thing about the Right, All they need is someone to tell them a lie they want to hear and they will believe it without ever bothering to check anything, and no amount of facts will ever stop them from believing a lie that they have swallowed.

Typical reply from a WND.

So where did I lie??

The video came out in 2014. Quit lying to the people.It was changed under Obama, now run along with YOUR lies.

I don't care when the lie came out, it is still a lie.

Here are the current questions in the survey asked today, they are the same as 1994:

How the Government Measures Unemployment

The questions used in the interviews are carefully designed to obtain the most accurate picture of each person's labor force activities. Some of the major questions that determine employment status are as follows (the bolded words are emphasized when read by the interviewers).

1. Does anyone in this household have a business or a farm?
  2. Last week, did you do any work for (either) pay (or profit)?
    If the answer to question 1 is "yes" and the answer to question 2 is "no," the next question is:
  3. Last week, did you do any unpaid work in the family business or farm?
    For those who reply "no" to both questions 2 and 3, the next key questions used to determine employment status are:
  4. Last week, (in addition to the business) did you have a job, either full or part time? Include any job from which you were temporarily absent.
  5. Last week, were you on layoff from a job?
  6. What was the main reason you were absent from work last week?
    For those who respond "yes" to question 5 about being on layoff, the following questions are asked:
  7. Has your employer given you a date to return to work?
    If "no," the next question is:
  8. Have you been given any indication that you will be recalled to work within the next 6 months?
    If the responses to either question 7 or 8 indicate that the person expects to be recalled from layoff, he or she is counted as unemployed. For those who were reported as having no job or business from which they were absent or on layoff, the next question is:
  9. Have you been doing anything to find work during the last 4 weeks?
    For those who say "yes," the next question is:
  10. What are all of the things you have done to find work during the last 4 weeks?
    If an active method of looking for work, such as those listed at the beginning of this section, is mentioned, the following question is asked:
  11. Last week, could you have started a job if one had been offered?
    If there is no reason, except temporary illness, that the person could not take a job, he or she is considered to be not only looking but also available for work and is counted as unemployed.

Typical reply from a WND.

You prove my point.

Not content with their hate-filled tirades the left turns on the education provided by the "education" system they so cherish for having turned out grammatically deficient graduates.

T'is true! Democrats DO eat their own!

Well, most of the western world have government ran public schools. The sad thing about our country is there's a extreme super leftist mindset to ours that doesn't value the family.

And most of the western world is super left with no family values. Compare that to the time before pooblik skul

Forum List

Back