Ted Cruz takes on Code Pink...they actually believe this silliness about the Iran deal...

I think this video is a little better quality....Cruz actually asks the code pinkers up to discuss the issue and flattens them with the truth, reality and gives them an understanding of right and wrong and good and evil....

If you have never seen Ted Cruz in action, you should really watch this video....

Ted Cruz Crushes Code Pink Power Line

Earlier today, Ted Cruz spoke to a rally protesting the administration’s Iran deal. Representatives of Code Pink and other radical groups, representing the establishment, crashed the rally and tried to shout him down. Cruz responded by inviting the leftists to the podium, where he engaged them in a civil debate. Medea Benjamin represented Code Pink, and another leftist or two was also heard from.

Did Cruz crush them? He did. Maybe that sounds easy, but try arguing with leftists in the midst of a howling crowd, while somehow maintaining control over the microphone and the dialogue. Cruz is a brilliant guy. We knew that. But what he did today deserves all the credit in the world. It isn’t easy to get down in the mud with leftists like Code Pink, and engage them on a rational basis. Kudos to Senator Cruz:

I have to wonder how these code pink people manage to function in the real world............and if you showed them film of their soul mates in Europe, when Chamberlain came back from Munich.......who are saying the exact same things code pink says today....but they said it about hitler and Germany.....would they grasp how foolish they are?

This link has video of Ted Cruz trying to explain to the zombies of Code Pink that what they want....will just make the evil rulers of iran more capable of killing more people...and they respond with a belief that this deal actually is meant to stop iran from getting the bomb.......

The left are batshit stupid.....

Ted Cruz debates Code Pink Why would you want to send 100 billion to people who murder Americans Hot Air

Indeed - the left is batshit crazy. Overtime I hear "Code Pink" I laugh at these clowns. Fucking hippies.

Rafael Cruz is no longer a factor in this election. You can go ahead and switch your support over to the Donald now.

I never thought he had much of a chance because sitting Senators rarely make it...unless people just vote for them because they are black........otherwise they lack executive experience........but Cruz.....he would be a great President...I hope he makes it....or close to it...and if not.......he would be a great majority leader in the Senate.....

Rafael Cruz is no longer a factor in this election. You can go ahead and switch your support over to the Donald now.

I never thought he had much of a chance because sitting Senators rarely make it...unless people just vote for them because they are black........otherwise they lack executive experience........but Cruz.....he would be a great President...I hope he makes it....or close to it...and if not.......he would be a great majority leader in the Senate.....
He probably won't even be re-elected. He's accomplished nothing other than make a fool of himself and expose the worst of the GOP base.

He probably won't even be re-elected. He's accomplished nothing other than make a fool of himself and expose the worst of the GOP base.

Yes.....that winning 31 governorships after he did his thing in the senate....and winning 27 state legislatures....yeah....he sure is a problem......

OMG this deal means $100 billions will got to American killing terrorists! Why do you hate America!

This link has video of Ted Cruz trying to explain to the zombies of Code Pink that what they want....will just make the evil rulers of iran more capable of killing more people...and they respond with a belief that this deal actually is meant to stop iran from getting the bomb.......

Ted Cruz debates Code Pink Why would you want to send 100 billion to people who murder Americans Hot Air

So we've been hearing how bad this deal is and that now Iran will have a nuclear bomb soon.

So give us some dates. You don't have to specify the very day, but give us the month and year Iran will produce a bomb. And then what the timeline would be if this deal hadn't gone through.

Just the facts maam.

IMPOSSIBLE! We were told that Code Pink went away when Obama became President!

Indeed - the left is batshit crazy. Overtime I hear "Code Pink" I laugh at these clowns. Fucking hippies.
Why...hello. I wasn't aware that 30 days had already gone by after the Supreme Court marriage decision. Time flys when one is having fun, eh?

So we've been hearing how bad this deal is and that now Iran will have a nuclear bomb soon.

So give us some dates. You don't have to specify the very day, but give us the month and year Iran will produce a bomb. And then what the timeline would be if this deal hadn't gone through.

Just the facts maam.

They will wait till they get all the benefits of the deal.....then build the bomb on their schedule...whatever that may be...they believe in bringing back the 12th imam or something so it may very well be coordinated with that....first you can expect large amounts of money flowing to their terrorist subsidiaries.......

Why...hello. I wasn't aware that 30 days had already gone by after the Supreme Court marriage decision. Time flys when one is having fun, eh?

June 22 - July 22. thirty days as promised.

I would like to see Cruz get elected president, but I think I would like to see him as the next Attorney General even more. He could be just the guy to clean that shit hole out.

I have to wonder how these code pink people manage to function in the real world............and if you showed them film of their soul mates in Europe, when Chamberlain came back from Munich.......who are saying the exact same things code pink says today....but they said it about hitler and Germany.....would they grasp how foolish they are?

Iran isn't Nazi Germany, dumbass.

And there is a line of thinking that the reason why Chamberlain threw Czechoslovakia under the bus is because the west wanted Hitler and Stalin to fight. But the reality was, Chamberlain couldn't have helped Czechoslovakia if he wanted to.

Germany already had it surrounded on three sides after the annexation of Austria. The German population of the Sudatenland WANTED to join Germany. Slovakia wanted independence from Prague and the Hungarian population wanted to rejoin Hungary.

The problem with Czechoslovakia was that it was never drawn to meet any nationalistic need, it was an artificial state carved out of the carcass of the Hapsburg Empire that no one had any particular loyalty to. Which is why Hitler was able to carve it up without any real problem. No one was particularly keen on fighting for it. It's why something called "Czechoslovakia" doesn't exist today.

But even if Chamberlain wanted to be a total douche and fight a war over a lie like Bush did, the fact was, he wasn't ready in 1938. His military wasn't prepared for a war and the French (his only reliable ally) had concentrated on defensive military spending. they were not in a position to engage in an offensive into Germany from the west.

Oh, yeah, and his population was something like 90% against another war.

So let's review, shall we.

We've been trying to punish Iran with economic sanctions for 35 years now. It hasn't worked. Our own intelligence says Iran is no closer to a bomb now then they were 10 years ago when we said they were only a few years away from a bomb. Iran has agreed to give up most of the ways it can build a bomb in exchange for sanction relief and the return of assets we confiscated 35 years ago and promised to return but didn't.

They will wait till they get all the benefits of the deal.....then build the bomb on their schedule...whatever that may be...they believe in bringing back the 12th imam or something so it may very well be coordinated with that....first you can expect large amounts of money flowing to their terrorist subsidiaries.......

Isn't that like some Iranian saying that the reason America supports Israel is because you are awaiting the second coming of Jesus? Because a lot of Americans really think he's coming back, you know.

lol so you're rooting for a Trump - Cruz co-presidency? That's mental.

“In all likelihood the next president is going to be faced with a binary choice: Either acquiesce in Iran’s acquiring nuclear weapons and risk allowing the annihilation of millions of Americans, or take direct military force to prevent it,” Cruz said.

lolol,
talk about demagoguery.

Here's a presidential candidate all but guaranteeing he'd plunge us into another disastrous war in the Middle East.

Isn't that like some Iranian saying that the reason America supports Israel is because you are awaiting the second coming of Jesus? Because a lot of Americans really think he's coming back, you know.

Also Bush explained to French Pres. Chirac that the Biblical creatures Gog and Magog were at work in the Mid-East and must be defeated.

Forum List

Back