Ted Cruz speech

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Ted Cruz ended his speech tonight by quoting JFK.

"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country"

Amen Ted,

santa.jpg

Ted is an idiot. All that matters is what your country can do for you.

What we have today is a battle for who can give me more, as it seems every Presidential election.

Let me splain.

Obama won because he promised a better health care plan, one that was cheaper and covered more people. Obviously, he lied. People today feel the pinch and know they are not better than they were before Obama.

Now enters Trump. Trump is promising jobs and a more vibrant economy. This ties into his position on a border fence. The message is, America first. This is why Trump is leading. People only vote with their pocket books and are willing to take the chance of voting for a lie, which they seem to do every single time.

Ted Cruz, on the other hand, is offering a return to the Constitution and the rule of law, something that is not nearly as sexy. This is why Ted is trailing Trump and why he will probably lose to Trump. If it were not for Trump, however, Cruz probably would have taken it all. That is because people have seen the lie they bought from Obama and see Hillary as a mere continuation of that lie. That probably would have been enough to dump the old bag.

To sum up, people will always vote out of short sided self interest over the greater common good. That is why folks like Bernie will fail every time, because he admits that your taxes will go up with his fabulous new programs. What the left needs, it a liar like Obama to tell them it will all be free and everyone will have jobs after their programs.

Ted Cruz ended his speech tonight by quoting JFK.

"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country"

Amen Ted,

How original...

You can drop your Ben Carson sig now. He is clearly out of the race.

Someone just needed to put that ghetto upstart back in his place is all.

Well done.

To sum up, people will always vote out of short sided self interest over the greater common good.
Sad, but true.
What compounds the problem is that many voters will base their decisions solely on what they hear or read from the MSM, and won't take five minutes to research the situation on their own. Admittedly, this is more of a problem regarding issues on the ballot (i.e tax levies), but it comes into play for office candidates as well.

To sum up, people will always vote out of short sided self interest over the greater common good.
Sad, but true.
What compounds the problem is that many voters will base their decisions solely on what they hear or read from the MSM, and won't take five minutes to research the situation on their own. Admittedly, this is more of a problem regarding issues on the ballot (i.e tax levies), but it comes into play for office candidates as well.

True. People still think Sarah Palin said that she could see Russia from Alaska

Forum List

Back