ted cruz Signs Up For Obamacare

I do not have Obamacare insurance.....I have other arrangements ..."I am free I am free and Freedom tastes of Reality."...I do not pay a tax penalty either...

d47e4844ba1bc6f94cfaa7366e6b4d87
As long as you don't use the emergency room for your main health care and don't stick the taxpayers with the bill, then good.

The clowns seem to find it funny but who knows what the freaking 7,000+page (ironically named) "affordable care law" contains? The then speaker Nancy Pelosi never read it. She told Americans they would find out what's in it once it's passed. The democrat senate majority leader lobbied the administration for an (illegal?) magic wand waver from the law that would cover the senate aids who would have had to pay ten times the amount they were covered before the law was passed. Cruz probably could have found a better health care option but it's possible he was forced into it. Before you clowns laugh yourself sick you need to research the law.

Actually, the Commie Canuck Cruz family could get free healthcare in Canada.

If he were Canadian, which he isn't! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::ahole-1::321:

Have you seen his birth certificate? :rofl:

Why yes, anyone that has any kind of interest in legitimate politics, and not a fucking left wing scumbag has! I believe this is the 7th time I posted this, BUT you scum can Google it!....Bitch slapping JockHitch, is priceless!....Notice his mother was born in Delaware, making him, BY LAW a Natural Born citizen!

Ted-Cruz-birth-certificate.jpg

Didn't I see that in a Mad Magazine a few months back....:banana:

If he were Canadian, which he isn't! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::ahole-1::321:

Why yes, anyone that has any kind of interest in legitimate politics, and not a fucking left wing scumbag has! I believe this is the 7th time I posted this, BUT you scum can Google it!....Bitch slapping JockHitch, is priceless!....Notice his mother was born in Delaware, making him, BY LAW a Natural Born citizen!

Oh, what State is Calgary in? Can't say I have ever been there....

Oh, what State is Calgary in? Can't say I have ever been there....

It's right next door to that mud hut in Kenya!

Barack-Obama-birth-certificate-Coast-Province-General-Hospital-Mombasa-Kenya-1961-1500.png

What the fuck you think 5 MILLION ILLEGAL INVADERS with all sorts of DISEASE is going to cost us? Think they'll wait for an ObumaCare doctor or go right to an emergency room and NOT PAY a fucking thing, Shit for brains? For the money spent on putting this HORROR unto the people, everyone in America could have been covered!

Over $2.2 BILLION on a fucking website that STILL ISN'T RIGHT.... Douchebag, get the fuck out of Politics, and start with NOSE PICKING as your topic of choice!

Vigilante, Why are you so nasty my friend? You don't know a didly shit about health care let alone Obamacare. I have Obamacare. I didn't need Obamacare. So you know I own buildings with S in Miami. I own a yatch I fly and land a jet but I don't own a jet. I have to tell you this because I know you are going to mention subsidies. Nobody forced me to Obamacare I can pick other health insurance I want just like Ted Cruz. Most of my employees did the same when they have Bluecross to begin with and nobody forced them. Do you know anything about health insurance business or hospital businesses? It happens that I do. What you're saying is bunch of nonsense and ignorance.

What the fuck you think 5 MILLION ILLEGAL INVADERS with all sorts of DISEASE is going to cost us? Think they'll wait for an ObumaCare doctor or go right to an emergency room and NOT PAY a fucking thing, Shit for brains? For the money spent on putting this HORROR unto the people, everyone in America could have been covered!

Over $2.2 BILLION on a fucking website that STILL ISN'T RIGHT.... Douchebag, get the fuck out of Politics, and start with NOSE PICKING as your topic of choice!

Vigilante, Why are you so nasty my friend? You don't know a didly shit about health care let alone Obamacare. I have Obamacare. I didn't need Obamacare. So you know I own buildings with S in Miami. I own a yatch I fly and land a jet but I don't own a jet. I have to tell you this because I know you are going to mention subsidies. Nobody forced me to Obamacare I can pick other health insurance I want just like Ted Cruz. Most of my employees did the same when they have Bluecross to begin with and nobody forced them. Do you know anything about health insurance business or hospital businesses? It happens that I do. What you're saying is bunch of nonsense and ignorance.

How are the rooms over at Happy Dales Sanitorium? Are the walls nice, rubbery and clean?

Now, back to the OP:

been scouring Conservative websites and the commentary I am reading vis-a-vis Cruz signing up for his oh so hated Obamacare is decisively derisive of Ted. He may go from 4% in GOP polling down to 1%. Wait and see.

The clowns seem to find it funny but who knows what the freaking 7,000+page (ironically named) "affordable care law" contains? The then speaker Nancy Pelosi never read it. She told Americans they would find out what's in it once it's passed. The democrat senate majority leader lobbied the administration for an (illegal?) magic wand waver from the law that would cover the senate aids who would have had to pay ten times the amount they were covered before the law was passed. Cruz probably could have found a better health care option but it's possible he was forced into it. Before you clowns laugh yourself sick you need to research the law.

Of course Pelosi read it

Obamacare was the key achievement of her term as Speaker

Which country are you originally from?

Which country are you originally from?

:lol:

I find this very funny.

A man who has spent the last few years telling America how bad Obamacare is and how he wants to end it is now signing up for Obamacare.

Is he now going to work to kick himself and his family off their health insurance?

Ted Cruz going on Obamacare - CNN.com
He is obeying the law. WTF do you want him to do?

The ACA law does not require people who are rich to sign up for an exchange. The ACA allows people who can afford it to take out any private insurance they want. So, no, there is nothing he has to obey, in his case. The Cruz's are not poor, they could take out private insurance. Nothing is forcing him to sign up for Obamacare.

The exchanges are for those who cannot afford private healthcare and who are not already covered through their employers.

Try again, and this time, think.

D.C. exchange, and said on Mark Levin show yesterday, he would sign up like the average citizen that follows the law should, but will NOT take a subsidy that the DemocRATS had Obuma put in the obamacare law!

Forum List

Back