ted cruz Signs Up For Obamacare

D.C. exchange, and said on Mark Levin show yesterday, he would sign up like the average citizen that follows the law should, but will NOT take a subsidy that the DemocRATS had Obuma put in the obamacare law!

lol, he doesn't get a subsidy because the government pays 70% of the cost of his plan you fucking moron.

D.C. exchange, and said on Mark Levin show yesterday, he would sign up like the average citizen that follows the law should, but will NOT take a subsidy that the DemocRATS had Obuma put in the obamacare law!

Cruz is entitled to the same subsidies all Federal Employees receive from their employer

lol, he doesn't get a subsidy because the government pays 70% of the cost of his plan you fucking moron.

That's the subsidy, you asshole!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I find this very funny.

A man who has spent the last few years telling America how bad Obamacare is and how he wants to end it is now signing up for Obamacare.

Is he now going to work to kick himself and his family off their health insurance?

Ted Cruz going on Obamacare - CNN.com
He is obeying the law. WTF do you want him to do?
A lot of conservatives were saying they would pay the fine before ever going on ObamaCare. Guess they stand behind their convictions just a tad more than Ted.

I find this very funny.

A man who has spent the last few years telling America how bad Obamacare is and how he wants to end it is now signing up for Obamacare.

Is he now going to work to kick himself and his family off their health insurance?

Ted Cruz going on Obamacare - CNN.com
He is obeying the law. WTF do you want him to do?
A lot of conservatives were saying they would pay the fine before ever going on ObamaCare. Guess they stand behind their convictions just a tad more than Ted.

Did Ted ever say that, link please, and who were A LOT of conservatives, another link please.

Originally from Spain. I am 50% Spaniards, 25% Caucasian & 25% Asian. Live in Palm Spring during winter then summer in Miami. Retired but my son is now running the business in LA & San Diego.

So Cruz gets to benefit from ObamaCare and thanks to Obama's immigration policies, the Canadian gets to stay in the U.S. for another 3 years before being deported.

So Cruz gets to benefit from ObamaCare and thanks to Obama's immigration policies, the Canadian gets to stay in the U.S. for another 3 years before being deported.

What don't you understand about Cruz being LEGALLY, and Constitutionally a NATURAL BORN AMERICAN CITIZEN, according to U.S. law in effect then and now?

What don't you understand about Cruz being LEGALLY, and Constitutionally a NATURAL BORN AMERICAN CITIZEN, according to U.S. law in effect then and now?
What part of ... it was a joke, ya friggin' moron ... don't you understand?

:eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh:

:eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh:

What part of putting a SARCASM ICON on your post so someone knows don't you understand, you :ahole-1:

You're KNOWN for being OCD and NPD!!!

What part of putting a SARCASM ICON on your post so someone knows don't you understand, you

Again, you are a friggin' moron, :gay: vagisil :gay:. No one with a brain doesn't need a sarcasm icon.

AnderN20150326_low.jpg

What part of putting a SARCASM ICON on your post so someone knows don't you understand, you

Again, you are a friggin' moron, :gay: vagisil :gay:. No one with a brain doesn't need a sarcasm icon.

You're right pawn:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:...nice double negative!
YOU have no brain, and meant that EXACTLY as you posted it, thinking no one would challenge you idiotic remark, made by a idiot!

You're right pawn:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:...nice double negative!
YOU have no brain, and meant that EXACTLY as you posted it, thinking no one would challenge you idiotic remark, made by a idiot!
Actually, I originally had, "anyone with a brain..." Didn't like the way that sounded so I changed "anyone" to "no one," but neglected to replace "doesn't need" with, "needs." But if my gaffe makes the day for the little people like you, then it was worth it.

Actually, I originally had, "anyone with a brain..." Didn't like the way that sounded so I changed "anyone" to "no one," but neglected to replace "doesn't need" with, "needs." But if my gaffe makes the day for the little people like you, then it was worth it.

It does, just because it's YOU! Little
gay.gif

Forum List

Back