Ted Cruz says 100% of the Congressional Democrats voted to put two Democrat Defund-the-Police radicals into high positions in the Justice Department.

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 28, 2018
Walker County, TX
This is something that should make everyone who hates high murder rates in their Defunded Police cities. People are in terrible fear from Defunded Police Cities from Portland, Oregon to New York City. Murder rates are up in some cities by 90% higher than last year, others are as low as 40% increased murders. Many people are tired of being afraid of being murdered on their way to work, using mass transportation sources, but most of all in cities where Catch and Release is a given. People who have committed seriously brutal murders are being put back into the mainstream population in cities. Here's more facts than an average person can quote from Ted Cruz, one of the brightest of all university graduates with a Juris Doctor. He's like the valedictorian of the nation in legal issues, so listen well:

What say you?​

I'm surprised that the Democrats are avoiding this thread. We have some pretty smart Democrat people at USMB who are well aware their party is in decline because of (1) Violent crimes are on the rise because of Democrats (2) They're starting to feel uneasy when President Biden says something as often as, "You know, that eer, uh, I mean, y'know -- THE THING!!!!! (3) No one is happy about gas prices going from $2 a gallon up to $6 in some states. This alone began the serious depression we are having right now in which all of us wonder how our budgets are going to make it thorugh the year after paying $10 a pound for a turkey, and all the condiments will take a 50% higher hit and more. (4) Along the border the fentanyl deaths in the entire country were 110,000 this past 12 months, and the cartels are getting a free ride on us and people we love who died because of their friend China targeting us for more deaths than they got with Covid. This is a concern the Democrats heralded in with the open border, and I do not like it one bit. I miss my nephew too, who got picked off a couple of years back. (5) We can't get back the Americans who were left behind in Afghanistan by President Biden and nobody else. He sure didn't mind giving our enemies a hundred billion dollars worth of munitions, cutting edge planes and helicopters, all things the military needs, and there really is no excuse on this planet for him emptying the reserve oil and gas like he doesn't care if all of us perish in a war we can't fight back without the petroleum reserves that were set aside when he took office.

IMPEACH BIDEN TODAY!!!! STOP PUTTING IT OFF!!!! HE'S DONE MORE TO DAMAGE TO THIS NATION'S ABILITY TO TAKE CARE OF ITSELF THAN ANYONE IN HISTORY, AND IT'S JUST GOT TO STOP.

I'm surprised that the Democrats are avoiding this thread. We have some pretty smart Democrat people at USMB who are well aware their party is in decline because of (1) Violent crimes are on the rise because of Democrats (2) They're starting to feel uneasy when President Biden says something as often as, "You know, that eer, uh, I mean, y'know -- THE THING!!!!! (3) No one is happy about gas prices going from $2 a gallon up to $6 in some states. This alone began the serious depression we are having right now in which all of us wonder how our budgets are going to make it thorugh the year after paying $10 a pound for a turkey, and all the condiments will take a 50% higher hit and more. (4) Along the border the fentanyl deaths in the entire country were 110,000 this past 12 months, and the cartels are getting a free ride on us and people we love who died because of their friend China targeting us for more deaths than they got with Covid. This is a concern the Democrats heralded in with the open border, and I do not like it one bit. I miss my nephew too, who got picked off a couple of years back. (5) We can't get back the Americans who were left behind in Afghanistan by President Biden and nobody else. He sure didn't mind giving our enemies a hundred billion dollars worth of munitions, cutting edge planes and helicopters, all things the military needs, and there really is no excuse on this planet for him emptying the reserve oil and gas like he doesn't care if all of us perish in a war we can't fight back without the petroleum reserves that were set aside when he took office.

IMPEACH BIDEN TODAY!!!! STOP PUTTING IT OFF!!!! HE'S DONE MORE TO DAMAGE TO THIS NATION'S ABILITY TO TAKE CARE OF ITSELF THAN ANYONE IN HISTORY, AND IT'S JUST GOT TO STOP.
It’s Sunday and it’s Cruz. Why would anyone care?

It’s Sunday and it’s Cruz. Why would anyone care?
Because America is worth it. We paid a price for our freedom of religion and our speech, not to mention the dignity of our rights give every citizen of this nation.

1667168163072.png
1667168215463.png
1667168714987.png

1667168312836.png
1667168513471.png
1667168587679.png

This is something that should make everyone who hates high murder rates in their Defunded Police cities. People are in terrible fear from Defunded Police Cities from Portland, Oregon to New York City. Murder rates are up in some cities by 90% higher than last year, others are as low as 40% increased murders. Many people are tired of being afraid of being murdered on their way to work, using mass transportation sources, but most of all in cities where Catch and Release is a given. People who have committed seriously brutal murders are being put back into the mainstream population in cities. Here's more facts than an average person can quote from Ted Cruz, one of the brightest of all university graduates with a Juris Doctor. He's like the valedictorian of the nation in legal issues, so listen well:

What say you?​

Cruise is a religious zealot, and his legal opinions reflect that. He is also a coward who wouldn't even defend his wife. Shameful.

What say you?​

So he wasn’t wrong.

So he wasn’t wrong.
Well, Senators have access to law enforcement agencies that we, the people may not know about. Ted Cruz is a very admired man of truth and credits that he worked hard in a strange land for. No telling how snubbed he was for having a Texas accent. People outside of my state take the drawl of a man from the state that values their children and believes in the police to settle both urban and rural conflicts with panache. Ted Cruz takes the phrase "we, the people," as his first thought on waking up, his last thought at night, and his practice all day as a serious goal that others have forgotten. We like what he stands for and sets his goals upon keeping Americans free and prosperous. That's as good as it ever gets, except for believing in Jesus, doing right, and going to Heaven when life is done.

Can you please narrow it down to one or two?
I can please. It is narrowed down to stuff Democrats label as "unconscionable" and then as the undependable narratives they change every other minute to assuage their base, they fergettabout the victims their policies create. No hard feelings if you worship at the DNC altar at the feet of pro-Alinsky and the former Secretary of State H. Rodham Clinton, whose bleary-eyed master's thesis at Princeton was all about the glory of the 8 steps of the Alinsky method for making the most basic changes of a free society and expedient way to go for the gold in the treasury's coffer. I'm sorry if that seems more complex than it is.

The economy and border security.
In my opinion neither side is serious about border security. To much money in illegals for either party to take action.

Are you going to pretend that much of the economy is from Russia /Ukraine and coming off COVID? I have seen no proposal from the right in Congress to address it. I see a lot of headlines that say to pump more oil but we are near or at 100 production capacity so not sure that would help much ... especially in the short term.

What say you?​

Thats my senator. Wooooohooo
He is totally correct

Not to worry/
when the Right gets full control of the WH and both houses of Congress, they will bend over backwards to appease the radical Left and make 100% certain the Left has equal (if not more) say and is not overly restrained. Must always ALWAYS do the right thing and play fair and give everyone a voice and choice. God forbid they be thought of as racist or unfair.

Forum List

Back