Votes: 14 46.7%
  • no

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • to be decided

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ted Cruz is a lousy, good for nothing, maple leaf sucking, poutine eating, Cuban cigar smoking - canadian.

He is a fucking canadian. He has canadian roots that run too deep. He was raised in canada. He didn't denounce his canadian citizenship until late last year. Fucking canadian...it shouldn't even be a concern for the teapers... A canadian!

A Manchurian candidate???

A lousy canadian...WTF is the matter with the teapers to even consider this jackass Cuban-canadian- American
We haven't seen any documents confirming Cruz denounced his Canadian/Cuban citizenship.

We certainly don't need him anywhere near power after the shut down cluster fuck.

Oh, if our president had been Barry O'Bama whose dad was from Dublin....there wouldn't be a birther conspiracy.

That being said, the foolishness of the Birther conspiracy was based overwhelmingly in its desperate, willful ignorance of overwhelming contrary evidence. And its exclusive dependance on imagination and conjecture as its basis. Making it doubly irrational.

And so much more fun to take apart. As you don't feel the need to restrain your presentation as you might when dealing with principled but contrary opinions.
No the conspiracy is based on the lack of information by the Obama campaign. Virtually every record of his past is missing or unavailable. In that environment conspiracy theories grow. Had he been open and direct there would be no, or little, speculation.
There was never a lack of information. Obama released a copy of his birth record in 2008.
Hawaii has never acknowledged the release of the 2007 COLB in 2008.

Yes they did. In an official press release. And I've already shown it to you. But as always....

Idiot birthers just ignore it.
No they have not specifically acknowledged in any official statement the electronic image of the 2007 COLB on the Daily KOS website.
Again, you are out of your mind. Here is the official statement that Obama's COLB was legit....

birth_certificate_9.jpg

Cruz was a citizen at birth and is thus natural born. Just like Obama.

Really? Where is hard copy, veritably not forged, has been seen by the public, record of Barry being born in America?

Obama released his COLB in 2008. Hawaii verified that he released his COLB. And done.

You ignore both the COLB and the State of Hawaii that verified its release.

So? Birthers are fucking idiots. Who cares what they ignore?

And please explain how Obama's purported father being BRITISH makes him a natural born citizen, regardless of where he was born?

Simple: the Founders used definitions of British common law, being from the British legal tradition. And natural born status followed place of birth. Not parentage. See the dictum of Wong Kim Ark on the topic.

I already know the aswers. 1) there is NO hard copy, can be held in hand, veritably not forged, has been seen by the public proof that Barry was born in America, and 2) Barry's father being British gave him DUAL CITIZENSHIP at birth, no matter where he was born, and those are the facts of the matter.

Fact Check.org goes into elaborate detail on the dual citizenship issue.

Obama 8217 s Kenyan Citizenship

Obama isn't a dual citizen and couldn't have been, even by Kenyan law, since the mid-80s when he would have automatically lost Kenyan citizenship. But since the US doesn't recognize dual citizenship, per our laws Obama is only an American citizen.

And being born in the US, is a natural born citizen of the United States.

Really? Where is the hard copy, veritably not forged, has been seen by the public, record of Barry being born in America?

The original hard copy is on file in Hawaii
http://health.hawaii.gov/vitalrecords/files/2013/05/News_Release_Birth_Certificate_042711.pdf

HAWAI‘I HEALTH DEPARTMENT GRANTS PRESIDENT OBAMA’S REQUEST FOR CERTIFIED COPIES OF ‘LONG FORM’ BIRTH CERTIFICATE HONOLULU – The Hawai„i State Health Department recently complied with a request by President Barack Obama for certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth, which is sometimes referred to in the media as a “long form” birth certificate. “We hope that issuing certified copies of the original Certificate of Live Birth to President Obama will end the numerous inquiries related to his birth in Hawai„i,” Hawai„i Health Director Loretta Fuddy said. “I have seen the original records filed at the Department of Health and attest to the authenticity of the certified copies the department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in Hawai„i.” On April 22, 2011, President Obama sent a letter to Director Fuddy, requesting two certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth. Also on that day, Judith Corley, the President‟s personal attorney, made the same request in writing on behalf of the President. (Letters from President Obama and Ms. Corley are attached). On April 25, 2011, pursuant to President Obama‟s request, Director Fuddy personally witnessed the copying of the original Certificate of Live Birth and attested to the authenticity of the two copies. Dr. Alvin Onaka, the State Registrar, certified the copies.
i thought... what if another candidate from hawaii in august of '61 with say... the name the name obarrawitz, needed to see/get their bc... could they ??

would they need a "special waiver" ?? LOL

In 2001, the Hawai„i State Department of Health began computer-generating vital statistics records. Since then, its longstanding policy and practice has been to issue and provide only the computer-generated Certifications of Live Birth, and to not produce photocopies of actual records to fulfill requests for certified copies of certificates. Director Fuddy made an exception for President Obama by issuing copies of the original birth certificate. The departmental policy to issue only computer-generated Certifications of Live Birth remains in effect for all birth records that have been computerized. Director Fuddy, in her capacity as Health Director, has the legal authority to approve the process by which copies of birth records are made. “The exception made in this case to provide President Obama with a copy of his original Certificate of Live Birth was done according to the letter of the law,” Attorney General David Louie said. “Director Fuddy exercised her legal authority in a completely appropriate manner in this unique circumstance. We will continue to maintain the strict confidentiality requirements afforded to vital statistics records, such as birth certificates. These requirements help protect the integrity of the records, and keep us all safe from crimes, such as identity theft.”

Ted Cruz is a lousy, good for nothing, maple leaf sucking, poutine eating, Cuban cigar smoking - canadian.

He is a fucking canadian. He has canadian roots that run too deep. He was raised in canada. He didn't denounce his canadian citizenship until late last year. Fucking canadian...it shouldn't even be a concern for the teapers... A canadian!

A lousy canadian...WTF is the matter with the teapers to even consider this jackass Cuban-canadian- American
We haven't seen any documents confirming Cruz denounced his Canadian/Cuban citizenship.
You're right. I haven't seen anything about it either. Maybe someone will do a Google search for themselves...because it doesn't matter...Ted Cruz is a fucking canadian...Americans should never consider someone from fucking canada to be the leader of the free world.

Well that is up the American voters to decide- since Cruz is eligible to be on the ballot.

Eligible is not the same as qualified or electable.

Cruz was GRANTED citizenship by statute, and that statute says "citizen" not "natural born citizen"
Nope.
He was a born a citizen. That makes him a natural born citizen.
No it does not. Cruz is constitutionally ineligible to meet Article 2 Section 1.
Ya know, I bet there are enough rightards as crazy as you who believe that -- that I am now seriously considering registering as a Republican just so I can vote for Cruz in the primaries if he's running. That will make Hillary's coronation even more likely.

The point is that all rational, reasonable doubts of Obama's eligibility to president were resolved in 2008 with the release of Obama's COLB.

And birthers, hapless idiots that they are, ignored it. Even after the State of Hawaii itself affirmed that Obama's original records were on file, that he was born in Hawaii, that he was a natural born citizen of the United States......birthers still ignored it.

You can't fix stupid. But you can point and laugh at them. Which I frequently do.
They refused to release the records.

The COLB is an official birth certificate. Its the records you claim were never released. Its prima facie evidence in any court of law. Its sufficient to get a pass port. It alone resolves all legal questions of Obama's eligibility.

And it was released in 2008.

Idiot birthers simply ignored it. And?
You simply ignore the facts that Obama has never released any of his records. Even the birth certificate is not the original and the the state simply tells us "trust us, it's the same."
If anything is clear about this administrration, they cannot be trusted.

President Obama has released more 'records' than any previous President.

No one EVER releases their original birth certificate- the legal original is always kept on file in whatever jurisdiction applies. All anyone EVER releases is an original certified copy.

What President Obama did- which was completely unprecedented was:
a) in 2008 posted a copy of his official birth certificate online.
b) Only one news agency ever asked to see the original- and they got to see it.
c) The State of Hawaii confirmed that was the valid BC
Not good enough for Birthers of course.
so
d) In 2011, the President requests that Hawaii treat him special and issue two original certified photocopies of his original birth certificate.
e) These original certified photocopies- raised seal and all- were shown to reporters- one reporter even took a picture of the one she handled.
f) The State of Hawaii because they knew they were dealing with Birther idiots then specifically released a press certificate stating that a) yes they did give the certified copy to the President, and b) yes they did look at the original and c) yes he was born in Hawaii and d) yes the 2008 BC was legitimate also.

But Birthers keep on birthin. They are idiots.

And in the case of Stevie- he is both a racist and a birther- that is no coincidence.

If a Republican had done that, you'd be saying why not release documents if you have nothing to hide! By the time they did release them by Obama's timeline you'd be calling it irrelevant because the delays speak for themselves. You know, like you do every time you want a document from a Republican. But Biden being a plagiarist, Obama's birth certificate, Kerry and Obama's grads, it's no thang cover that bad boy up.

I agree with your view there is no debate here, Obama is a legitimately elected President. But your hypocrisy still reeks.
What are you talking about? He did release his birth records.

A lousy canadian...WTF is the matter with the teapers to even consider this jackass Cuban-canadian.
have another molson a... ??
When are you going to show who the "obots" are whom you claim think Cruz is ineligible?

Here is how Ted Cruz acquires conflicting allegiances and citizenships from the moment of birth:

Jus sanguinis: he was born to a Cuban father. He was therefore born a citizen of and in allegiance to Cuba.

Jus sanguinis: he was born to a U.S. citizen mother. He was therefore born a “citizen of the United States” at birth and in allegiance to our nation. Remember that the Constitution requires that future Presidents be “natural born Citizens,” not just “citizens of the United States.”

Jus soli: he was born in Canada. He was therefore born a citizen of and in allegiance to Canada.

So, three different nations (The United States, Canada, and Cuba) can lay claim to Ted Cruz’s citizenship and allegiance. This means that he was not born within the full and complete political, military, and legal allegiance to the United States. With such birth circumstances, he is a “citizen of the United States” under the Fourteenth Amendment, but he is not an Article II “natural born Citizen.” Since Ted Cruz was born after the adoption of the Constitution and he is not a “natural born Citizen,” he is not eligible to be President.

Cute fantasy.
No fantasy. True facts.

i was a birther when it wasn't pop[ular. the obots (some not all), tried right off to taint the argument only based on ethnicity. as if i, as a conservative couldn't be happy or proud to see a person of color or different religion, in any of the four branches of government.

Oh, if our president had been Barry O'Bama whose dad was from Dublin....there wouldn't be a birther conspiracy.

That being said, the foolishness of the Birther conspiracy was based overwhelmingly in its desperate, willful ignorance of overwhelming contrary evidence. And its exclusive dependance on imagination and conjecture as its basis. Making it doubly irrational.

And so much more fun to take apart. As you don't feel the need to restrain your presentation as you might when dealing with principled but contrary opinions.
No the conspiracy is based on the lack of information by the Obama campaign. Virtually every record of his past is missing or unavailable. In that environment conspiracy theories grow. Had he been open and direct there would be no, or little, speculation.
There was never a lack of information. Obama released a copy of his birth record in 2008.
You are out of your mind. Comes with the territory of being a Birfer...

"There have been numerous requests for Sen. Barack Hussein Obama’s official birth certificate. State law (Hawai‘i Revised Statutes §338-18) prohibits the release of a certified birth certificate to persons who do not have a tangible interest in the vital record. Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures. No state official, including Governor Linda Lingle, has ever instructed that this vital record be handled in a manner different from any other vital record in the possession of the State of Hawai‘i." ~ Chiyome Fukino, October 2008

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago...." ~ Chiyome Fukino, July 2009
Those statements can't be taken seriously anymore since an investigation authorized by the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office found his birth record released on April 27, 2011 to be 100% forged.

In any case, this is all MOOT, because since we elected a kenyan with a British father, that has never veritably proven he was born in America, and then top that off by him sealing his life's history including immigration and student visas by EO, Cruz could be born on the MOON and it wouldn't matter.

Precedent has been set.

Precedent only that there are some really stupid Americans like yourself who believe all that crap.
Stupid? Really? Care to back it up.... DUMBASS?

PROVE TO ME ANYTHING I'VE SAID IS WRONG... ANYTHING... PROVE I'M WRONG!

Otherwise I will MAKE you EAT your words, and PROVE that the REALLY STUPID one here is YOU.

Go.... I'm waiting...

"There have been numerous requests for Sen. Barack Hussein Obama’s official birth certificate. State law (Hawai‘i Revised Statutes §338-18) prohibits the release of a certified birth certificate to persons who do not have a tangible interest in the vital record. Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures. No state official, including Governor Linda Lingle, has ever instructed that this vital record be handled in a manner different from any other vital record in the possession of the State of Hawai‘i." ~ Chiyome Fukino, October 2008

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago...." ~ Chiyome Fukino, July 2009
Those statements can't be taken seriously anymore since an investigation authorized by the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office found his birth record released on April 27, 2011 to be 100% forged.
Sorry, but in no universe does a Sheriff from Maricopa County who never saw the records on file in Hawaii supersede Hawaii's Director of Health and Hawaii's State Registrar; who have both viewed his birth records on file.

You may be crazy, but don't expect anyone to accept your hallucinations as fact.

Really? Where is the hard copy, veritably not forged, has been seen by the public, record of Barry being born in America?

The original hard copy is on file in Hawaii
http://health.hawaii.gov/vitalrecords/files/2013/05/News_Release_Birth_Certificate_042711.pdf

HAWAI‘I HEALTH DEPARTMENT GRANTS PRESIDENT OBAMA’S REQUEST FOR CERTIFIED COPIES OF ‘LONG FORM’ BIRTH CERTIFICATE HONOLULU – The Hawai„i State Health Department recently complied with a request by President Barack Obama for certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth, which is sometimes referred to in the media as a “long form” birth certificate. “We hope that issuing certified copies of the original Certificate of Live Birth to President Obama will end the numerous inquiries related to his birth in Hawai„i,” Hawai„i Health Director Loretta Fuddy said. “I have seen the original records filed at the Department of Health and attest to the authenticity of the certified copies the department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in Hawai„i.” On April 22, 2011, President Obama sent a letter to Director Fuddy, requesting two certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth. Also on that day, Judith Corley, the President‟s personal attorney, made the same request in writing on behalf of the President. (Letters from President Obama and Ms. Corley are attached). On April 25, 2011, pursuant to President Obama‟s request, Director Fuddy personally witnessed the copying of the original Certificate of Live Birth and attested to the authenticity of the two copies. Dr. Alvin Onaka, the State Registrar, certified the copies.
REALLY? SHOW ME A PICTURE OF IT... SHOW ME SOMEONE HOLDING IT... HAVE A TEAM OF INDEPENDENT PEOPLE LOOK AT IT, HOLD IT, TAKE PICTURES OF IT, VERIFY IT'S REAL... ANYTHING.

But just TAKE ONE PERSON'S WORD FOR IT? No, sorry. Doesn't work that way.

EVER HEARD OF SOMEONE LYING?

As in LIE LIKE OBAMA?

Sorry, but in no universe does a Sheriff from Maricopa County who never saw the records on file in Hawaii supersede Hawaii's Director of Health and Hawaii's State Registrar; who have both viewed his birth records on file.

You may be crazy, but don't expect anyone to accept your hallucinations as fact.
Like hell.

LET'S SEE IT.

GOOGLE IT RIGHT NOW AND FIND ME A PICTURE OF IT.

FIND ME AN INDEPENDENT GROUPL THAT'S VERIFIED IT IS THERE AND IT'S REAL, NOT SOME LIAR IN HAWAII.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back