Ted Cruz gets the most donations

Libertary

Jul 14, 2015
So far Ted Cruz gets the most donations 14.3 million$. Jeb Bush is second with 11.4 million $. Also Ted Cruz gets donations from every state, and an average donation of 81$, I think that is an grassroots effect.

Ted Cruz is just laundering money using shady schemes. I don't believe there are people who want to vote for Cruz. There is only one Republican candidate. Donald Trump. All other candidates are just clowns.

Ted Cruz is just laundering money using shady schemes. I don't believe there are people who want to vote for Cruz. There is only one Republican candidate. Donald Trump. All other candidates are just clowns.
Don't be ridiculous.

I think there are politicians, who are more serious than Donald Trump. Rand Paul, Jeb Bush and Ted Cruz.

So far Ted Cruz gets the most donations 14.3 million$. Jeb Bush is second with 11.4 million $. Also Ted Cruz gets donations from every state, and an average donation of 81$, I think that is an grassroots effect.

Cruz is grassroots....

Jeb! got all his money from just a few big donors......that should tell ya something.....

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/us/elections/election-2016-campaign-money-race.html?_r=0

upload_2015-8-1_20-19-3.png

July 15, 2015 Jeb Bush is a fundraising powerhouse among the Republican Party's biggest donors, but he is struggling among smaller donors. Of the $11.4 million his campaign raised during its first two weeks, only 3 percent came from donors who gave less than $200.

Small contributors gave Bush only $368,023, the campaign's federal filings show. Donors who gave the legal maximum of $2,700 accounted for more than 80 percent of Bush's total haul.

For comparison's sake, Republican Sen. Ted Cruz raised $1.8 million from small donors during the first week of his campaign back in March, nearly half of his campaign's total.

Only 3 Percent of Jeb Bush s Campaign Cash Came From Small Donors - NationalJournal.com

Forum List

Back