ted cruz burned by the fires he stoked, birther style.

>

We need to see the long form DNA test proving that he is the son of an American citizen.

>>>>

What's the problem?

According to U.S. Federal law, Cruz is a natural born citizen.

If he has one parent who is a US citizen, even if Ted Cruz was born outside the country (he was born in Canada), he is a citizen by birth. Provided his mother (who was the US citizen) spent the right amount of time in the US prior to his birth, as she did.

Looks like the liberals are getting more and more desperate. Now they're making up imaginary "accusations" and hurling them everywhere they can, facts and law be damned.

--------------------------------------------
From the U.S. Dept. of State, Dept. of Consular Affairs:

Acquisition of U.S. Citizenship by a Child Born Abroad

For persons born between December 24, 1952 and November 14, 1986, a person is a U.S. citizen if all of the following are true:
  1. The person's parents were married at the time of birth
  2. One of the person's parents was a U.S. citizen when the person was born
  3. The citizen parent lived at least ten years in the United States before the child's birth;
  4. A minimum of 5 of these 10 years in the United States were after the citizen parent's 14th birthday.

If it keeps him from becoming president and beating Trump I could care less!
i'd like to see him as vice president or as secretary of war.
I really don't care for him. He is a hothead and doesn't negotiate I mean his temper tantrum when the ME Christians booed him for praising Israel and him walking out was disgusting behavior by him. Trump may ACT hotheaded but he KNOWS how to negotiate and what he can and can't get done. Cruz would get us in another war ASAP.I just can't support a president that is owned by a billionaire at least with Trump he has no one to answer to but himself and the people.
he has to answer to his employees and stockholders everyday, but yeah, i get your point. i like how successful he is.

>

We need to see the long form DNA test proving that he is the son of an American citizen.

>>>>
that will be the next big birther scoop, i'm sure. hopefully in my lifetime, since the safe will be on the bottom of the sea.

LOL!! Your OP is a non-starter. He has put his Mom's birth certificate out there. He is a citizen.

I bet you are one of the people saying Obama is a Muslim...not a US citizen ... :lmao:

No. But I do know what's going on. Cruz has posted his Mom's birth certificate for everyone to see and most all the Constitutional lawyers have already weighed in and say he is a citizen.

Yes, the Liberals are desperate since Hillary will likely be ineligible to run. One might suppose though that they would attempt to find something that hasn't already been hashed and rehashed.

LOL!! Your OP is a non-starter. He has put his Mom's birth certificate out there. He is a citizen.

I bet you are one of the people saying Obama is a Muslim...not a US citizen ... :lmao:

No. But I do know what's going on. Cruz has posted his Mom's birth certificate for everyone to see and most all the Constitutional lawyers have already weighed in and say he is a citizen.

I have been reading that his mother was registered in Canada to vote. I am not an attorney so it seems a bit confusing to me.

I have been reading that his mother was registered in Canada to vote. I am not an attorney so it seems a bit confusing to me.

I certainly do not know the laws of Canada but I suspect that she may have somehow held dual citizenship as did Ted.

What's the problem?

If he has one parent who is a US citizen, even if Ted Cruz was born outside the country (he was born in Canada), he is a citizen by birth. Provided his mother (who was the US citizen) spent the right amount of time in the US prior to his birth, as she did.

Looks like the liberals are getting more and more desperate. Now they're making up imaginary "accusations" and hurling them everywhere they can, facts and law be damned.

For persons born between December 24, 1952 and November 14, 1986, a person is a U.S. citizen if all of the following are true:
  3. The citizen parent lived at least ten years in the United States before the child's birth;
  4. A minimum of 5 of these 10 years in the United States were after the citizen parent's 14th birthday.

What's the problem?

Hmm. Liberals sure got quiet after that post.

The controversy over Cruz' eligibility will end up the same as obama's eligibility.

good grief, the left is more desperate than ever. let me guess this came off hufferpuffingpost?

Personally, I think Cruz is eligible to run for president.
On the other hand, I'm positive Staphanie isn't eligible to criticize anyone who uses hyper-partisan resources as her entire life and opinions are 100% dictated by hyper-partisan blogs/emails/media, which she uses freely in abundance.

Forum List

Back