ted cruz burned by the fires he stoked, birther style.

He is not eligible.

A Natural Born Citizen of the US is someone who was born in the US to parents who were US citizens.

Wrong.

I wish you birthers would learn to read.
Of course I can't remember it, but I could read when I was only 2 years old according to my parents.

When did you lose that skill?
If you were more intelligent you would know that I didn't lose that skill.

LOL!! Your OP is a non-starter. He has put his Mom's birth certificate out there. He is a citizen.

I bet you are one of the people saying Obama is a Muslim...not a US citizen ... :lmao:

No. But I do know what's going on. Cruz has posted his Mom's birth certificate for everyone to see and most all the Constitutional lawyers have already weighed in and say he is a citizen.

I have been reading that his mother was registered in Canada to vote. I am not an attorney so it seems a bit confusing to me.

I certainly do not know the laws of Canada but I suspect that she may have somehow held dual citizenship as did Ted.
where's toro ? He's a Canadian obot/antibirther. he'll know the scoop.

good grief, the left is more desperate than ever. let me guess this came off hufferpuffingpost?

Personally, I think Cruz is eligible to run for president.
On the other hand, I'm positive Staphanie isn't eligible to criticize anyone who uses hyper-partisan resources as her entire life and opinions are 100% dictated by hyper-partisan blogs/emails/media, which she uses freely in abundance.
i think she's a natural born leader, one of my favorites here. you guys don't like the arguments and the logic that's all. that's also why most of you are global warming people.

Irony is delicious.
It's not ironic it's typical, to whit: a bunch of dumbasses on the right come up with the "birther" nonsense about Obama so the left (in typical left wing fashion) sees stupid on the right and decides it's a good idea to try to one up them in the "which end of the political spectrum is more inane" contest.

Congratulations lefties, you win. :eusa_clap:

Ted Cruz gets burned by the birther fires he stoked

built a fire under his own ass, heh, politicians do that. there would be enough time for the supremes to define natural born, they are a cycle late and an election short.

rubio's parents weren't citizens at the time of his birth, but we have the same birthday, so that makes him eligible.

When you dance with the devil, the choreography can get awkward.

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) last week made his latest appeal to the U.S. nativist fringe by naming Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) as a national co-chairman of his presidential campaign. King, called a “courageous conservative” and “incredible leader” by Cruz, is the anti-immigrant hard-liner who spoke of Mexican immigrants having “calves the size of cantaloupes” and who was a prominent birther.

rubio was born here. it doesn't matter where his parents were born. therefore he is a natural born citizen.

president obama was born here and therefore it doesn't matter where his father was born. he is a natural born citizen.

mccain was born in panama, but on a military base during his father's military service. that is considered american territory and he is a natural born citizen of the united states.

cruz was born in canada. pointing out that he may not be qualified to be president regardless of his mother's citizenship is not being a birfer.

it is addressing the law and the requirements of the constitution. personally, i don't think he's a natural born citizen, but that is clearly going to be left to the SCOTUS

good grief, the left is more desperate than ever. let me guess this came off hufferpuffingpost?

Personally, I think Cruz is eligible to run for president.
On the other hand, I'm positive Staphanie isn't eligible to criticize anyone who uses hyper-partisan resources as her entire life and opinions are 100% dictated by hyper-partisan blogs/emails/media, which she uses freely in abundance.
i think she's a natural born leader, one of my favorites here. you guys don't like the arguments and the logic that's all. that's also why most of you are global warming people.

it's not her "arguments" that are the problem.

it's her viciousness and bigotry.

Irony is delicious.
It's not ironic it's typical, to whit: a bunch of dumbasses on the right come up with the "birther" nonsense about Obama so the left (in typical left wing fashion) sees stupid on the right and decides it's a good idea to try to one up them in the "which end of the political spectrum is more inane" contest.

er... cruz really wasn't born here.

the president was. and last i checked it was trump who started this issue. (although to be fair, it should have been raised a long time ago).

try again.

built a fire under his own ass, heh, politicians do that. there would be enough time for the supremes to define natural born, they are a cycle late and an election short.

rubio's parents weren't citizens at the time of his birth, but we have the same birthday, so that makes him eligible.

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) last week made his latest appeal to the U.S. nativist fringe by naming Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) as a national co-chairman of his presidential campaign. King, called a “courageous conservative” and “incredible leader” by Cruz, is the anti-immigrant hard-liner who spoke of Mexican immigrants having “calves the size of cantaloupes” and who was a prominent birther.

rubio was born here. it doesn't matter where his parents were born. therefore he is a natural born citizen.

president obama was born here and therefore it doesn't matter where his father was born. he is a natural born citizen.

mccain was born in panama, but on a military base during his father's military service. that is considered american territory and he is a natural born citizen of the united states.

cruz was born in canada. pointing out that he may not be qualified to be president regardless of his mother's citizenship is not being a birfer.

it is addressing the law and the requirements of the constitution. personally, i don't think he's a natural born citizen, but that is clearly going to be left to the SCOTUS
i'm afraid our scotus is a generation behind, which is fine, i don't like it when any branch moves too fast. i know you will take exception to that, you know how much i love the court.

while your here, who would you like to see as replacements for the aged ones?

Irony is delicious.

the president was. and last i checked it was trump who started this issue. (although to be fair, it should have been raised a long time ago).

try again.
i asked marco rubio five years ago.

Irony is delicious.

try again.

Who are you trying to kid? By all appearances (i.e. the content of your posts) you're a typical Democrat Drone that doesn't give a damn about the law or the U.S. Constitution unless it can be used to further your party's political objectives. Trump wasn't the one who brought up this "issue" it was left leaning members of the media that did (the Huffington Post 2 years ago), Trump just recently started talking about it because Cruz is beating him in Iowa Polls (and yeah he's just as much of dweeb for bringing it up as you Democrat Party lemmings).

The fact of the matter is that Ted Cruz (just like Barack Obama) were U.S. Citizens from the second they were born which makes them both natural born citizens, as in NOT naturalized.

Now feel free to continue your race to the pinnacle of partisan hypocrisy and banality; it's what you're good at, right?

Irony is delicious.

try again.

what did you ask him and what was his answer?

LOL!! Your OP is a non-starter. He has put his Mom's birth certificate out there. He is a citizen.

HE has to be a natural born citizen. Not his MOTHER.

lmao...

Irony is delicious.

try again.

Who are you trying to kid? By all appearances (i.e. the content of your posts) you're a typical Democrat Drone that doesn't give a damn about the law or the U.S. Constitution unless it can be used to further your party's political objectives. Trump wasn't the one who brought up this "issue" it was left leaning members of the media that did (the Huffington Post 2 years ago), Trump just recently started talking about it because Cruz is beating him in Iowa Polls (and yeah he's just as much of dweeb for bringing it up as you Democrat Party lemmings).

The fact of the matter is that Ted Cruz (just like Barack Obama) were U.S. Citizens from the second they were born which makes them both natural born citizens, as in NOT naturalized.

Now feel free to continue your race to the pinnacle of partisan hypocrisy and banality; it's what you're good at, right?

try that again without the rightwingnut spew.

and funny how the birfers never cared that the president's mother was born here and was a citizen. although he was born HERE so it was never an issue

so let's talk about the pinnacle of partisan BS coming from the right.

Last edited:
Irony is delicious.

try again.

*** YAWN *** here's an idea; maybe you can convince your partisan masters to lend you you're brain back for a couple of minutes so you can post something worth reading for a change.

:popcorn:

Irony is delicious.

try again.

twice he returned generic emails, one phone call to his office in DC. not available for comment.

my question each time was the same, "Marco , do you think you are eligible to be potus ??"

Irony is delicious.

try again.

*** YAWN *** here's an idea; maybe you can convince your partisan masters to lend you you're brain back for a couple of minutes so you can post something worth reading for a change.

frank ?, is that you ?

Irony is delicious.

try again.

twice he returned generic emails, one phone call to his office in DC. not available for comment.

my question each time was the same, "Marco , do you think you are eligible to be potus ??"

rubio was born here. he's eligible. he's not up to the job. but he's certainly able to legally run for it

try again.

frank ?, is that you ?

haha. frank and i get along. we disagree on everything but we amuse each other

this yutz isn't frank.

Forum List

Back