Congress Should Draft an Criminal Indictment of Hillary

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
and send it to the Department of Justice for review. That should force some action on this issue and make it more difficult for Obama to issue a blanket pardon for her misdeeds. Biden could then replace her as the Democratic nominee. He may be a jackass, but he is nowhere near as corrupt as Hillary.

Yes, of course the republicans should play games with the justice system when they are unable to beat the competition in the election...

Look, I understand that you don't like Hillary and think that she is corrupt to the core - I fully agree. HOWEVER, if the right wants the presidency then the right need to actually win the fucking election rather than trying to take it through backdoor means. After the republicans take the office, THEN you can try such shenanigans. Until then it is nothing more than political corruption to do so.

and send it to the Department of Justice for review. That should force some action on this issue and make it more difficult for Obama to issue a blanket pardon for her misdeeds. Biden could then replace her as the Democratic nominee. He may be a jackass, but he is nowhere near as corrupt as Hillary.

LOL! Obviously you don't know jack about the US Constitution.

Yes, of course the republicans should play games with the justice system when they are unable to beat the competition in the election...

Look, I understand that you don't like Hillary and think that she is corrupt to the core - I fully agree. HOWEVER, if the right wants the presidency then the right need to actually win the fucking election rather than trying to take it through backdoor means. After the republicans take the office, THEN you can try such shenanigans. Until then it is nothing more than political corruption to do so.

Ooh, I must have struck a raw nerve to engender such a diversionary reply! FAILURE TO PROSECUTE CRIMINAL ACTIVITY is much more than playing games: it IS CORRUPTION AT THE HIGHEST LEVELS OF OUR GOVERNMENT.

According to you, it is perfectly OK for whichever political party is in power to protect and elect known criminals. Do you really want to turn the U.S. into a banana republic, or do you already live in one?

Why don't you educate me, Brainiac? Please start by citing the specific section of the Constitution you are referring to...

Why don't you educate me, Brainiac? Please start by citing the specific section of the Constitution you are referring to...

The recently elected clowns aren't going to do anything but count their money. If they were going to do anything, they would have started before now.

The job of the legislative branch is to legislate; it does not bring criminal indictments. That's the purview of the executive branch, regardless of whether it's the federal gov't or the states.

Ooh, I must have struck a raw nerve to engender such a diversionary reply! FAILURE TO PROSECUTE CRIMINAL ACTIVITY is much more than playing games: it IS CORRUPTION AT THE HIGHEST LEVELS OF OUR GOVERNMENT.

According to you, it is perfectly OK for whichever political party is in power to protect and elect known criminals. Do you really want to turn the U.S. into a banana republic, or do you already live in one?
Show me one post of yours that called the republicans criminals first for stealing an election and 2nd for lying us into a devastating war

Show me one post of yours that called the republicans criminals first for stealing an election and 2nd for lying us into a devastating war

Are you talking about the Hayes-Tilden election of 1876? How about the 1960 JFK-Nixon election where Illinois and Texas were fraudulently delivered to the Democrats? In the 2000 election, Bush clearly received more votes in Florida than Gore, so what's your point?

As for WMDs, the entire international intelligence community were of the opinion that Sadaam, who had kicked all weapons inspectors out of Iraq, was developing and/or stockpiling them. Are you aware that he had previously used them against Iran and the Kurds? Who was "lying" about this (or do you not know the meaning of that term)?

By the same token, was Obama lying by telling us when he said he would remove WMDs from Syria or prevent Iran from developing a nuclear weapon?

You're welcome.

That's easy. Indictments are the province of the Executive branch, not the Legislative.

That's why I said that "Congress should DRAFT a criminal indictment against Hillary and SEND IT to the DOJ for review.

Good grief, where did(n't) you learn to read?

Are you talking about the Hayes-Tilden election of 1876? How about the 1960 JFK-Nixon election where Illinois and Texas were fraudulently delivered to the Democrats? In the 2000 election, Bush clearly received more votes in Florida than Gore, so what's your point?

As for WMDs, the entire international intelligence community were of the opinion that Sadaam, who had kicked all weapons inspectors out of Iraq, was developing and/or stockpiling them. Are you aware that he had previously used them against Iran and the Kurds? Who was "lying" about this (or do you not know the meaning of that term)?

By the same token, was Obama lying by telling us when he said he would remove WMDs from Syria or prevent Iran from developing a nuclear weapon?

You're welcome.
first of all liar it was the moron bush who ordered people out of iraq and then lied about yellow cake drones womd etc etc are all you republicans traitors or just stupid??

The recently elected clowns aren't going to do anything but count their money. If they were going to do anything, they would have started before now.
It's the FBI's job to investigate and prosecute. Let them do the job. I'm willing to wait until they're finished with investigating, as long as the indictment and arrest come by the end of October, lol.

Indictments are the province of the Executive branch, not the Legislative.
That's why I said that "Congress should DRAFT a criminal indictment against Hillary and SEND IT to the DOJ for review. Good grief, where did(n't) you learn to read?
IMO, that would still be a violation of the separation of powers. Do you have precedents for that sort of thing happening in the past? The most they could probably do is request the naming of a special prosecutor.

Last edited:
Still waiting on you guys to press charges against Obama

What are you waiting for?

No, you really did not 'hit a nerve' nor do I think that criminals should not go punished.

Oddly enough I also think that political parties should have to actually win elections rather than trying to jail their competition. If that is the only manner that the GOP can 'beat' Hillary then we are lost.

Forum List

Back