Tebow is the second coming of jebus!!

Belichick is such a good coach, that he will prepare for everything.

I don't think that the Steelers even imagined that Tebow would throw the ball. In NE, they will prepare their defense for anything. And better yet, they will adjust if something is not going right.

The Patriots are probably the best coached team in football right now in my marginal opinion (I dont follow football so much like I used to).

But all the same, I will be pulling for the Broncos; it's just such a cool story, lol.

BTW, a Dallas Cowboy fan here, praying that one day we might trade Jones for another owner.

I'm a Patriots fan, so I will be rooting against Jesus.
That'd be Jebus. Ya misspelled there.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
I highly doubt that the Patriots will take Tebow and the Broncos as lightly as the Steelers seem to have.

Belichick is such a good coach, that he will prepare for everything.

I don't think that the Steelers even imagined that Tebow would throw the ball. In NE, they will prepare their defense for anything. And better yet, they will adjust if something is not going right.

The Patriots are probably the best coached team in football right now in my marginal opinion (I dont follow football so much like I used to).

But all the same, I will be pulling for the Broncos; it's just such a cool story, lol.

BTW, a Dallas Cowboy fan here, praying that one day we might trade Jones for another owner.
Jones ain't quitting. He's gonna have to die before that franchise improves. He's got Aldavisitis.

I'm a Patriots fan, so I will be rooting against Jesus.
That'd be Jebus. Ya misspelled there.

jebus.jpg

"Good catch, my son!" - Jebus

Twitter tweeting with praise for Tim Tebow

Kurt Warner - "Tebow... Tebow... What a game! The magic lives on... Or is it Faith? I know what I believe!"

Lady Gaga - "Thats what the fuck a champion looks like."

Nick Barnett - "Wow again!! We had a similar win like that in Denver when I was with Packers, first play of overtime Touchdown!!!"

Deion Sanders - "That's Tim Tebow!"

Maurice Jones-Drew - "TEEEEEEEEEBBBBOOOOWWWWW!!!!!! OOOOOOOOOHHHHH NOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Kirk Morrison - "Tebow had a 31.6 yards per completion average. Tebow 3:16"

BJ Upton - "Tim Tebow continues to haunt my teams. First FSU and now my Steelers. Tired of seeing him!"

Brody Jenner - "Anyway... On to another subject.. How about this Tebow character?"

Bill Barnwell - "Tim Tebow just became the first quarterback this season to throw for more than 300 yards against the Steelers."

ESPN - "The state of Colorado just converted it's time zone from Mountain Time to Tebow Time."

Last edited:

BJ Upton - "Tim Tebow continues to haunt my teams. First FSU and now my Steelers. Tired of seeing him!"

Brody Jenner - "Anyway... On to another subject.. How about this Tebow character?"

Bill Barnwell - "Tim Tebow just became the first quarterback this season to throw for more than 300 yards against the Steelers."

who're they???

who're they???

BJ Upton is a baseball player.

They rest of them are just a bunch of swinging dicks.

who're they???

BJ Upton is a baseball player.

They rest of them are just a bunch of swinging dicks.
so nobody famous. right.

who're they???

Kirk Morrison - NFL linebacker for the Buffalo Bills. He was drafted by the Oakland Raiders in the third round of the 2005 NFL Draft. He played college football at San Diego State. Morrison has also played for the Jacksonville Jaguars.

Melvin Emmanuel "B. J." Upton - Is a Major League Baseball center fielder for the Tampa Bay Rays.

Brody Jenner - Is the son of Olympic Decathlon Gold Metal Winner Bruce Jenner and his former wife Linda Thompson. He is now a television personality. He is also the step brother of Kim Kardashians who appears on Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

Bill Barnwell - Managing editor of "Football Outsiders" & works on ESPN's website.

Last edited:
:badgrin:

Suck it hater.

baby gunna cry when the Tebow takes out the Pats?

:eusa_boohoo:

Well... I can't stand Pittsburg, and I'm glad they lost, But Brady is going to smoke Denver, good for Tebow, let them enjoy this one, because It’s over next week
:mad:

Have some bacon ya non-believing filthy Jew!!:mad:
Hey wow! You channeled your inner Westboro Baptist Church or Robert Byrd!

Impressive. You almost sounded like you could even pass for a PLO Apologist.

:badgrin:

Suck it hater.

baby gunna cry when the Tebow takes out the Pats?

:eusa_boohoo:

Well... I can't stand Pittsburg, and I'm glad they lost, But Brady is going to smoke Denver, good for Tebow, let them enjoy this one, because It’s over next week
:mad:

Have some bacon ya non-believing filthy Jew!!:mad:

I don't think Tebow would appreciate having a whack job like you for a fan. Denver won partly because Rothlessburger was hurt. I like Tebow because he's a good guy, but Brady and the Pats will smoke um by 3 touchdowns. After that happens you can get some psychological help man before you slit your wrists :cuckoo:

Notice how Tebow threw for exactly 316 yards in yesterday's game?

He also averaged 31.6 yards per pass. And his coach is named John.

John 3:16 - The very same verse he used to place under his eyes in college.

tebow316.jpg

The most popular and well known verse in the Bible, John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

God sent his son Tebow (the second coming of Jesus) to inspire a new generation of followers.

tebowing.jpg

g-tdy-moms-111213-tebowing-08.photoblog600.jpg

original-tebow-495x371.jpg

Last edited:
Obama's come to Jesus meeting.

Obama%20and%20Tebow.jpg

46470463.jpg

obama-tebowing2a2.jpg
Shit. Just when you thought the presidency couldn't be debased any further from Clinton's Saxophone act and Nixon's "Sock it to ME?" bit.

I have to go cut my head off for awhile now. Back later.

Forum List

Back