Tebow is the second coming of jebus!!

:badgrin:

Suck it hater.

baby gunna cry when the Tebow takes out the Pats?

:eusa_boohoo:

Excuse me? What did you just say?

I said the Pats are going to get Tebowed up the poop shoot.

Twice on Sunday.

I like you Two Thumbs and truth be told .... I enjoy reading your posts as well. That's why I'm going to feel real bad for you this coming Saturday night when the my Patriots and the rest of New England are celebrating the win over the Broncos.

Excuse me? What did you just say?

Twice on Sunday.

I like you Two Thumbs and truth be told .... I enjoy reading your posts as well. That's why I'm going to feel real bad for you this coming Saturday night when the my Patriots and the rest of New England are celebrating the win over the Broncos.

Not only a win but a trouncing...Did you know Brady went to Michigan?:D

IMG00996-20120109-1758.jpg

While the source of this missive cannot be confirmed the fact it appeared in a cloud email above the United States may indicate a valid source.

"Dammit that stupid Tebow and his constantly calling on us angels made me miss the seven hundred children who died unnecessarily while the game was on, the big guy is gonna be mad now. Shit, several people were beaten brutally and fifty accidents killed others. This shit has gotta stop, if I don't do my job better the big guy will be on my case. These damn overpaid game players need to start standing on their own, I got better things to do." signed, Angel15

Last edited:
Denver Post: The mayor of Pittsburgh lost a bet with the mayor of Denver and this was the result.

pittsburg.jpg

It is safe to say few people figured Pittsburgh Mayor Luke Ravenstahl would lose his playful wager with Denver Mayor Michael Hancock over last weekend's playoff game. Ravenstahl was pretty confident in a phone call with Hancock on Thursday, saying as much. "Fortunately for me, I have won more of these than I have lost," Ravenstahl said to Hancock. "If somehow Denver pulls off a miracle and wins on Sunday, I will wear a Denver Broncos jersey and 'Tebow,' I think they call it, in front of a historic landmark here in Pittsburgh." Hancock agreed to wear a Pittsburgh Steelers jersey and a Terrible Towel if Denver lost.

Denver Post: The mayor of Pittsburgh lost a bet with the mayor of Denver and this was the result.

pittsburg.jpg

It is safe to say few people figured Pittsburgh Mayor Luke Ravenstahl would lose his playful wager with Denver Mayor Michael Hancock over last weekend's playoff game. Ravenstahl was pretty confident in a phone call with Hancock on Thursday, saying as much. "Fortunately for me, I have won more of these than I have lost," Ravenstahl said to Hancock. "If somehow Denver pulls off a miracle and wins on Sunday, I will wear a Denver Broncos jersey and 'Tebow,' I think they call it, in front of a historic landmark here in Pittsburgh." Hancock agreed to wear a Pittsburgh Steelers jersey and a Terrible Towel if Denver lost.
Yeah, this picture could be capped with "Oy Vey!" cause that's the look on his face.

SNL mocked Jesus & his second coming. They may be in deep shit with Jesus.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPpFe3GR7p8"]SNL Tim Tebow meets Jesus Christmas[/ame]

Twice on Sunday.

Not only a win but a trouncing...Did you know Brady went to Michigan?:D

I know Brady is going to town but not in Michigan.

Brady is well protected in the pocket. The Patriots defense is pressuring & sacking Tebow at a fast pace. Brady has not been sacked once all game. The front line wins the games. Denver's offensive line is crap. It takes one tough QB to play for that Denver team. A prototypical QB would just get hammered back there.

Tebow had some amazing escapes that could have gone for sacks ... only to have nobody to throw it to.

Last edited:
I believe they lost by more points than any other team in post season. Congrats Tebow.

I believe they lost by more points than any other team in post season. Congrats Tebow.

A large point loss is a defense problem. That had nothing to do with Tebow.

Defense motto: "They Don't Score, We Don't Lose"

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back