Tebow is the second coming of jebus!!

5w0mQ.jpg
At last check "Omniscient, Omnipresent, Omnipotent" covers all the bases. Of course he doesn't 'cc:' me anything on why things are the way they are.

:badgrin:

Suck it hater.

baby gunna cry when the Tebow takes out the Pats?

:eusa_boohoo:

35bdoj.jpg

Do you have any idea how much crow you are going to have to eat after the Pats destroy's Tebow AGAIN.
Seems more like people want to see Tebow win BECAUSE of his hater's vitriol. Not because they really support him as a fan. I'd LOVE to see them snuff the Ratripots, if not for the stunned look on the Pats fans faces, but the sputtering the media will be doing over him and his open Christianity.

Do I want him to win a Superbowl? Shit no! I want him to go down in flames to Aaron Rodgers & Co. as a 'suck it bitch' for 1997, and I want John Elway sitting on the sidelines seething. Assuming they get there.

>gasp< Your fandom is showing!

Then again I'm flashing mine too. :rofl:

My fandom is huge.
Objects in mirror are smaller than they seem. ;)

BTW, for lunatic fun, how's this for funny?

Broncos, Tim Tebow stun Steelers in OT, win 29-23 in NFL playoffs - The Denver Post

Tebow threw for 316 yards
:wtf: :rofl: :wtf:

Obviously the Steelers secondary sucks! They are porous and allowed big plays for big yards.

But when they play the Pats next weekend, it will be a different sto-...OH FUCK!!!

My fandom is huge.

Broncos, Tim Tebow stun Steelers in OT, win 29-23 in NFL playoffs - The Denver Post

Tebow threw for 316 yards

Obviously the Steelers secondary sucks! They are porous and allowed big plays for big yards.

But when they play the Pats next weekend, it will be a different sto-...OH FUCK!!!
Hmmm? Was that a Joke Grenade I heard going off?

Pull pin, count to five, throw, THEN laugh?

;)

For God so loved the Tebow, he gave him a playoff win? Yeah.... kinda creepy.

;)

This is the second time that God has sent us a messiah in Mile High Stadium

460-obama_798256c.jpg

Score:

Mile High Stadium - 2
Bethlehem - 1

;)

This is the second time that God has sent us a messiah in Mile High Stadium

460-obama_798256c.jpg

Score:

Mile High Stadium - 2
Bethlehem - 1
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to xotoxi again.

oh yeah... that was good.

I highly doubt that the Patriots will take Tebow and the Broncos as lightly as the Steelers seem to have.

While reality will hit with a fury next week, I like the idea of Tebow and crew having a little time in the sun while it lasts.

I highly doubt that the Patriots will take Tebow and the Broncos as lightly as the Steelers seem to have.

Belichick is such a good coach, that he will prepare for everything.

I don't think that the Steelers even imagined that Tebow would throw the ball. In NE, they will prepare their defense for anything. And better yet, they will adjust if something is not going right.

I don't think that the Steelers even imagined that Tebow would throw the ball. In NE, they will prepare their defense for anything. And better yet, they will adjust if something is not going right.

The Patriots are probably the best coached team in football right now in my marginal opinion (I dont follow football so much like I used to).

But all the same, I will be pulling for the Broncos; it's just such a cool story, lol.

BTW, a Dallas Cowboy fan here, praying that one day we might trade Jones for another owner.

The Patriots are probably the best coached team in football right now in my marginal opinion (I dont follow football so much like I used to).

But all the same, I will be pulling for the Broncos; it's just such a cool story, lol.

BTW, a Dallas Cowboy fan here, praying that one day we might trade Jones for another owner.

I'm a Patriots fan, so I will be rooting against Jesus.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back