Teapartiers out on D.C. Mall for rally

Your posts are not overly stimulating NOR are they enlightening :eusa_clap:

100% rightie replies. Go figure :rolleyes:

At least I'm articulate enough to shortly and succinctly make my point, and can create a thread without having to use the media.

"without having to use the media."? r u complaining that I "sourced" my thread? I merely linked it to prove that, yes, they are rallying.

Yea. You are not capable of thinking of a topic to discuss... the media do your 'thinking' for you.

Was there an actual point to your thread or are you just whining about the TEA Party?

At least I'm articulate enough to shortly and succinctly make my point, and can create a thread without having to use the media.

"without having to use the media."? r u complaining that I "sourced" my thread? I merely linked it to prove that, yes, they are rallying.

Yea. You are not capable of thinking of a topic to discuss... the media do your 'thinking' for you.

Was there an actual point to your thread or are you just whining about the TEA Party?

Now that you mention it, yes. The t-partiers are unwitting cheerleaders for those benevolent insurance co's :) BTW- "the media" I sourced was CSpan :rolleyes: Do you consider them biased? All they do is place a mic or a cam infront of a speaker & push "record".

Last edited:

Now that you mention it, yes. The t-partiers are unwitting cheerleaders for those benevolent insurance co's :)

Perhaps that's what you should have made your OP about then, instead of some mediocre article about the rally. Then, there would have been something to discuss... as it is... there is nothing. On the bright side, this thread sums you up quite well... a lot of words... no substance.

Now that you mention it, yes. The t-partiers are unwitting cheerleaders for those benevolent insurance co's :)

Perhaps that's what you should have made your OP about then, instead of some mediocre article about the rally. Then, there would have been something to discuss... as it is... there is nothing. On the bright side, this thread sums you up quite well... a lot of words... no substance.

LOL. You just proved you didn't read it. It isn't "an article". CSpan doesn't do "articles" :lol: My previous post which, you must not have read either LOL:
BTW- "the media" I sourced was CSpan :rolleyes: Do you consider them biased? All they do is place a mic or a cam infront of a speaker & push "record".

HiTF did you ever get to 2500+ reps? :eusa_eh:

Last edited:
Thery're out there getting steeped (Its raining here ;) ) Some shrill woman is out there introducing the speakers.

Tea Party Protests Affordable Care Act | C-SPAN

Why don't they get off their asses and get a job instead of whining?

That's why they rally at weekends.... so they can work. Twit.

They only work 5 days a week? I'd figure since they hate unions they wouldn't want to use the weekend for anything but work.

LOL. You just proved you didn't read it. It isn't "an article". CSpan doesn't do "articles" :lol:

I looked at the link.... but I'm working while I'm posting... so shoot me for calling it an 'article'. My credibility here is ruined... forever!

Try not to be a moron all your life... it's embarrassing.

Thery're out there getting steeped (Its raining here ;) ) Some shrill woman is out there introducing the speakers.

Tea Party Protests Affordable Care Act | C-SPAN

Why don't they get off their asses and get a job instead of whining?

That's why they rally at weekends.... so they can work. Twit.

They rally on weekends in the DC Mall when most of Congress is off work. Well done guys! Excellent planning that will hammer the message home!

LOL. You just proved you didn't read it. It isn't "an article". CSpan doesn't do "articles" :lol:

I looked at the link.... but I'm working while I'm posting... so shoot me for calling it an 'article'. My credibility here is ruined... forever!

So... you make a contrition (admit to your foul-up) & follow it up w/ an insult to the person who brought it to your attn (me) You are nothing if not consistent :thup:

So... you make a contrition (admit to your foul-up) & follow it up w/ an insult to the person who brought it to your attn (me) You are nothing if not consistent :thup:

I chose an inappropriate word. Oh the horror! If this is the best you got... I ain't the only one with a credibility problem. However, you are the one who started a thread with no actual topic. You are nothing if not..... well.... boring.

I chose an inappropriate word. Oh the horror! If this is the best you got... I ain't the only one with a credibility problem. However, you are the one who started a thread with no actual topic. You are nothing if not..... well.... boring.

and yet again, you chose to post on my thread :lol:

To top it off, first you condemn any sources and then, specifically, my source which is merely a non-profit (set-up by America's cable tv co's) & non-partisan to boot.

You say you are at work? After these rookie mistakes you've just made here, perhaps you should clock- out b4 wreaking the same havoc there? ;) :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

To top it off, first you condemn any sources and then, specifically, my source which is merely a non-profit (set-up by America's cable tv co's) & non-partisan to boot.

You say you are at work? After these rookie mistakes you've just made here, perhaps you should clock- out b4 wreaking the same havoc there? ;) :eusa_whistle:

I did not say I am 'at work', I don't 'go to work', I just work. One mistake... a badly chosen word. If that's the best you got, I feel your pain, Dotty. Because it is pathetic - even for you.

Your 'source'... and you... have no topic. Just a factual statement. The TEA Party held a rally. Oh, the horror! A rally! Seriously, you're becoming a serious contender for 'very dull poster'.

I did not say I am 'at work', I don't 'go to work', I just work. One mistake... a badly chosen word. If that's the best you got, I feel your pain, Dotty. Because it is pathetic - even for you.

Your 'source'... and you... have no topic. Just a factual statement. The TEA Party held a rally. Oh, the horror! A rally! Seriously, you're becoming a serious contender for 'very dull poster'.

see what happens when you make threads about you? :( (which- BTW- is about every thread you post in. :clap2: ) :lol:

Forum List

Back