#ILikeObamacare

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
I saw on the news last night that #ILikeObamacare was a top trending hashtag on Twitter last night. I remember wondering how the #IHateObamacare hashtag was trending, I should have had more faith in how stupid it is possible to make that sound.

#ILikeObamacare because having a choice is stupid.—

I think this is my favorite, it reports itself at the same time.

Dear @attackwatch: #IlikeObamaCare because it shows how much the WH keeps getting owned on Twitter.

Obama campaign: Obamacare not a bad word after all | Reuters

(Reuters) - If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

President Barack Obama's campaign has embraced the term "Obamacare," seeking to turn the negative name Republicans assigned to his healthcare reform effort into a positive branding tool just as the Supreme Court studies the law's constitutionality.

"Happy birthday, Obamacare," Jim Messina, the president's campaign manager, wrote in an email to supporters last week to note the anniversary of the reform becoming law.

"If you're tired of the other side throwing around that word like it's an insult, then join me in sending a message that we're proud of it," he wrote.

David Axelrod, the president's top campaign strategist, was more blunt.

"Hell yeah, I like Obamacare,
" he said in an email to Obama supporters, encouraging them to express the same sentiment by clicking on a link to a campaign website and typing in their email address and zip code.

I saw on the news last night that #ILikeObamacare was a top trending hashtag on Twitter last night. I remember wondering how the #IHateObamacare hashtag was trending, I should have had more faith in how stupid it is possible to make that sound.

#ILikeObamacare because having a choice is stupid.—

I think this is my favorite, it reports itself at the same time.

Dear @attackwatch: #IlikeObamaCare because it shows how much the WH keeps getting owned on Twitter.
Of course its trending. Just think who mostly use twitter. You know people who actually have jobs dont have time to post things over and over again lol

Forum List

Back