Teapartiers out on D.C. Mall for rally

Yep, it's being covered on TV. They showed all the racist signs, guns, ef Obama t-shirts, spit, and all the other teabagger shit, man.

I think one of them shot somebody. The shooter had a Rebel flag t-shirt and was chewing tobacco or something.

Attachments

• $sarc.png
    $sarc.png
    4.9 KB · Views: 124
Best things about TP rallies.... they clear up their own trash, they don't camp out and wreck the place, nor do they disrupt other people going about their lawful business.

Best things about TP rallies.... they clear up their own trash, they don't camp out and wreck the place, nor do they disrupt other people going about their lawful business.

Your posts are not overly stimulating NOR are they enlightening :eusa_clap:

100% rightie replies. Go figure :rolleyes:

Last edited:

At least I'm articulate enough to shortly and succinctly make my point, and can create a thread without having to use the media.

At least I'm articulate enough to shortly and succinctly make my point, and can create a thread without having to use the media.

"without having to use the media."? r u complaining that I "sourced" my thread? I merely linked it to prove that, yes, they are rallying.

Forum List

Back