Teaching Black history is not an attack on White Americans

Incorrect. What I stated was indeed a fact. The reality of this situation is whites did not have to buy slaves and your story is not based on anything more than white racist bullshit. Blacks did not own the shipping companies, the seasonijng camps or 99 percent of the plantations. Africans did not make slavery legal in America. Your entire argument is like a golf course, full of holes. That's because you're a racist.

Now would you like to talk about the 159 years since slavery or did blacks create Jim Crow too?

Oh stop it...slavery in Africa predates both Islam and the Europeans. Centuries before christ to be exact. Ancient Greeks wrote of Africa always being the SLAVE CONTINENT. Africans always raided, stole, enslaved, killed and on many occassions ate their captured people or sacrificed them as well.
The US didn't have much to do with slavery back in the ancient Greek times. Are you trying to suggest that slavery was a good thing even before the US existed? Discussion here is about US slavery. You know, the part that we, as a country were involved in. You can't get your head around the fact that slavery was wrong no matter who did it. In the US, those that pushed it, and made fortunes from it were vastly more white than anything else.

Incorrect. What I stated was indeed a fact. The reality of this situation is whites did not have to buy slaves and your story is not based on anything more than white racist bullshit. Blacks did not own the shipping companies, the seasonijng camps or 99 percent of the plantations. Africans did not make slavery legal in America. Your entire argument is like a golf course, full of holes. That's because you're a racist.

Now would you like to talk about the 159 years since slavery or did blacks create Jim Crow too?
No your party did the democrats.

Carver was born into slavery a year before it was outlawed. His owner chose his name.
No his owner didn't. He was named George and was owned by a married couple named Carver who raised him after his mother and sister were killed by raiders. REMEMBER me repeatedly saying that all slave owners or likely most actually treated the slaves as cared for employees or even as family in many instances. Slavery generally wasn't what ROOTS described--how could it be, few slaves would have survived. The shit that we were taught as kids as blacks being abused mercilessly as slaves is not an accurate description of US slavery historically speaking--it was something far different for many. Think many didn't like slavery----even many among the slave owners didn't like slavery and therefore weren't the unfeeling cruel psychopaths that black activists now fantasize about.

Yes, slavery ended when he was a year old. The Carvers educated him, teaching him to read and write and then even found a black school that would take him later on in a town far away which means he had to leave their house and move to where the school was at. When asked his name at the school, he told them Carver's George----the woman in the town of the school dubbed him George Carver and told him to use that name from now on. His parents (including his dead mother) were likely given the same last name as a result of George being assigned the carver last name. He later added the WASHINGTON to his name to help stop some confusion between he and another fellow named George Carver as he move up and through life to other areas.

The US didn't have much to do with slavery back in the ancient Greek times. Are you trying to suggest that slavery was a good thing even before the US existed? Discussion here is about US slavery. You know, the part that we, as a country were involved in. You can't get your head around the fact that slavery was wrong no matter who did it. In the US, those that pushed it, and made fortunes from it were vastly more white than anything else.
No..I thought I was clear---that despite your narrative, that AFRICA was always the SLAVE CONTINENT---that engaged in slavery whole sale---long before America was even a thought and that your characterization that AFrica being innocent little victims of the much more aggressive and violent Europeans is complete nonsense. Africa in all things people, elephants, Bees has always been the most violent when compared to their European/asian counterparts.

No your party did the democrats.
Of course the Democrats owned slaves back then. Fortunately, the party reversed it's opinion on owning people, but if you can point out any Democrat that still supports slavery, I promise to vote against him. Nobody can do anything about what happened a long time ago. It's today's attitudes that matter.

Of course the Democrats owned slaves back then. Fortunately, the party reversed it's opinion on owning people, but if you can point out any Democrat that still supports slavery, I promise to vote against him. Nobody can do anything about what happened a long time ago. It's today's attitudes that matter.
I would suggest you ask IM2 why he thinks whites today are guilty of slavery.

Ummm the whole black caucus...........of dems. The racists assholes wish to enslave taxpayers especially white ones via giving them unlimited money as they hold up the RACE CARD with Glee.

Of course, the same could be said of most pols especially in the dem camp.

No his owner didn't. He was named George and was owned by a married couple named Carver who raised him after his mother and sister were killed by raiders. REMEMBER me repeatedly saying that all slave owners or likely most actually treated the slaves as cared for employees or even as family in many instances. Slavery generally wasn't what ROOTS described--how could it be, few slaves would have survived. The shit that we were taught as kids as blacks being abused mercilessly as slaves is not an accurate description of US slavery historically speaking--it was something far different for many. Think many didn't like slavery----even many among the slave owners didn't like slavery and therefore weren't the unfeeling cruel psychopaths that black activists now fantasize about.

Yes, slavery ended when he was a year old. The Carvers educated him, teaching him to read and write and then even found a black school that would take him later on in a town far away which means he had to leave their house and move to where the school was at. When asked his name at the school, he told them Carver's George----the woman in the town of the school dubbed him George Carver and told him to use that name from now on. His parents (including his dead mother) were likely given the same last name as a result of George being assigned the carver last name. He later added the WASHINGTON to his name to help stop some confusion between he and another fellow named George Carver as he move up and through life to other areas.

Thanks for that interesting bit of information. It is nothing like the strong implication in #235 that Carver was named in honor of a slave owner.

No..I thought I was clear---that despite your narrative, that AFRICA was always the SLAVE CONTINENT---that engaged in slavery whole sale---long before America was even a thought and that your characterization that AFrica being innocent little victims of the much more aggressive and violent Europeans is complete nonsense. Africa in all things people, elephants, Bees has always been the most violent when compared to their European/asian counterparts.
I never portrayed Africa as innocent little victims. There is no doubt that trade increased when white slave owners in the US began their purchases, but anyone who buys or sells another to be used as livestock is a slaver,and evil.

Slavery was a terrible institution and still is in Africa. Having said that, slavery in the US was the last time black lives mattered.

Thanks for that interesting bit of information. It is nothing like the strong implication in #235 that Carver was named in honor of a slave owner.
His owner didn't name him. His Parents did. His former owners cared for him, taught him, went out of their way to help him------sent him to school trying to ensure that he could take care of himself and wouldn't starve to death as a freeman. They didn't have do any of this, but they did as these former slaver owners had a KIND HEART and weren't abusive.

His phrase of the CARVER's GEORGE hadn't a damn thing to do with slavery. The CARVERS had arranged for George to be able to go to school-----they were the ones who contacted and paid for the school for young George. By the time, he uttered those words CARVER'S GEORGE.....it was in reference to the CARVERS being his Benefactors not slaveowners. They didn't own him----they were doing all they could to help him.

I never portrayed Africa as innocent little victims. There is no doubt that trade increased when white slave owners in the US began their purchases, but anyone who buys or sells another to be used as livestock is a slaver,and evil.
You are wrong--------obviously as the story of George Washington Carver clearly illustrates (which isn't what black activists or lib public schools ever mention). His former owners were not evil---not even close to it. They were Good Samaritarians who did all they could to help young George. I seriously doubt that they ever abused George's parents-----

As I keep saying when you dive into the individual cases of US slavery---it isn't what the schools and black activists pretend---it was something far different and not as black and white. (CRT is pure manipulation meant for control not truth or history).

Many of the slave owners didn't like slavery themselves---but couldn't figure out a way to financially handle turning slaves loose who didn't have basic skills needed to support themselves.

Last edited:
I would suggest you ask IM2 why he thinks whites today are guilty of slavery.
The country as a whole owes blacks for their abuse that our country condoned by whites. I don't think people today are responsible for slavery in the past, but we are responsible for the debt we still owe. The debt that the country made long before many of us were born. It's disgusting and unethical for today's whites to ignore that valid debt that we owe.

Ummm the whole black caucus...........of dems. The racists assholes wish to enslave taxpayers especially white ones via giving them unlimited money as they hold up the RACE CARD with Glee.

Of course, the same could be said of most pols especially in the dem camp.
That's just stupid. Who is trying to blow that smoke up your ass?

That's childishly goofy. Being able to work with someone on something unrelated to things they differ on is the sign of a statesman.

The country as a whole owes blacks for their abuse that our country condoned by whites. I don't think people today are responsible for slavery in the past, but we are responsible for the debt we still owe. The debt that the country made long before many of us were born. It's disgusting and unethical for today's whites to ignore that valid debt that we owe.
Bullshit. I dont owe blacks anything nor does the Country. If any entity owes blacks it is the democratic party for slavery and Jim Crow.

Forum List

Back