Teacher tells boy he has to eat alone for not believing in god

According to the article, the boy argued with two little girls and made one of them cry. Now, the other kids won't talk to him. Rather than see this escalate, the teacher made him sit by himself.

The better way to handle it would be to let him run his mouth until it turned into a playground beat down. They are all second graders. How much damage could they do?

Yes, within reason, and it also says the state must remain neutral. In God We Trust on police cars is not neutral.

In your opinion.
Nope in fact and in law.

In your opinion. The courts could rule that no religion is being supported, no religion is being pushed on anyone and no religion is being hurt. Thus it is neutral just as it is on currency..
In god we trust is not neutral.

It is considered neutral on US currency.
By whom?

If we had the whole story, the boy was probably fighting with other students who believe in God. He learned secular badgering at home.

You spelled 'shitfaced' wrong in your username.
Did someone piss in your meth?
No just in your mouth.
That you have to prove. So prove it.
You've done a fine job of that all by yourself.

According to the article, the boy argued with two little girls and made one of them cry. Now, the other kids won't talk to him. Rather than see this escalate, the teacher made him sit by himself.

The better way to handle it would be to let him run his mouth until it turned into a playground beat down. They are all second graders. How much damage could they do?
Lots.

He didn't argue with the little girl. The little girl asked if he went to church, he said no and that he doesn't believe in god, the little girl then started crying. There was no argument.

Even the teachers involved admitted that this was an accurate recounting of the story but the nutjobs on here want to create their own narrative as if they have some secret insight.

Why is it that so many "christians" refuse to admit that people from within their faith are openly and blatantly rude and dismissive of anyone who claims another faith or none at all?!

Supporting freedom of religion is pointless unless that support is comprehensive with regard to both Establishment Clause and Free Exercise Clause jurisprudence – where citizens also have the right to be free from religion, free from being compelled to follow or acknowledge religious doctrine and dogma at the behest of the state, and free to not only practice whatever faith one so desires, but to be free from faith altogether.

It's freedom OF religion,not freedom FROM religion
My religion is athiesm

I really don't care.
Well we're you suggesting freedom of religion means I gotta pick one? What you said or the way you wrote that suggest that I don't have freedom from religion, I do. Free to not exercise any religion at all. You worry about your soul I'll worry about mine. While you are here worry about your ass because there might not be a heaven awaiting.

The Constitution says freedom of religion. Not freedom from religion. That means you have a right to practice what you believe and others have right to practice what they believe.
I believe nothing and have the freedom from religion. Explicitly or implicitly.

It's freedom OF religion,not freedom FROM religion
My religion is athiesm

I really don't care.
Well we're you suggesting freedom of religion means I gotta pick one? What you said or the way you wrote that suggest that I don't have freedom from religion, I do. Free to not exercise any religion at all. You worry about your soul I'll worry about mine. While you are here worry about your ass because there might not be a heaven awaiting.

The Constitution says freedom of religion. Not freedom from religion. That means you have a right to practice what you believe and others have right to practice what they believe.
more misinterpretation. freedom of religion means you are free not to believe or believe as your conscious dictates.
a majority believing a certain way does not superseded the minorities right not to.
Wrong! You gotta pick like in hunger games.

Me? I pick Muslim.

Yes, within reason, and it also says the state must remain neutral. In God We Trust on police cars is not neutral.

In your opinion.
Nope in fact and in law.

In your opinion. The courts could rule that no religion is being supported, no religion is being pushed on anyone and no religion is being hurt. Thus it is neutral just as it is on currency..
In god we trust is not neutral.
More like in God I don't believe. Take it off the cop car I pay for.

Are you like fucking stupid or what? Freedom of religion means freedom to practice religion and faith. Stop wasting my time with your bullshit
Or not.

You're cute what are you 18?

Get lost ya fucking troll
Why don't you block me lil girl. Or stop replying. That's the easiest way.

She only blocks you if you provide too many facts. She loves name calling flame wars. Just post facts and links she can't refute and she'll put you on ignore so fast your head will spin.
She certainly doesn't come back with any good arguments. There are many people on here that disagree with me because they are able to articulate why I'm wrong.

She's just worthless. Her poor kids. They ask why and she says "because I said so". They may have to put up with her but we don't.

You two should get a room
Are you like fucking stupid or what? Freedom of religion means freedom to practice religion and faith. Stop wasting my time with your bullshit
Or not.

She only blocks you if you provide too many facts. She loves name calling flame wars. Just post facts and links she can't refute and she'll put you on ignore so fast your head will spin.
She certainly doesn't come back with any good arguments. There are many people on here that disagree with me because they are able to articulate why I'm wrong.

She's just worthless. Her poor kids. They ask why and she says "because I said so". They may have to put up with her but we don't.

Oops, you broke a rule, no family :)

Or not.

Or not.

You said you have kids. All I said is I feel sorry for them. More of a dig on you.

And I wasn't talking about you. Did I say your name? I was talking to someone else about someone else. Quit trolling. Weirdo. Lol

You said you have kids. All I said is I feel sorry for them. More of a dig on you.

And I wasn't talking about you. Did I say your name? I was talking to someone else about someone else. Quit trolling. Weirdo. Lol

Lying is so pathetic, troll. You really are one stupid SOB.

I thought I was being obvious lying. Can't tell when someone is joking?

How's this? God I feel sorry for ANYONE that lives with you.

Or I feel sorry for whichever God has to listen to you nightly.

I thought I was being obvious lying. Can't tell when someone is joking?

How's this? God I feel sorry for ANYONE that lives with you.

Or I feel sorry for whichever God has to listen to you nightly.

If I cared what you think or how you feel it might make a difference, but I don't so it doesn't.

You struggle in life don't you?

Now be gone, I'm weary of your nonsense

Forum List

Back