Teacher tells boy he has to eat alone for not believing in god

Yes, within reason, and it also says the state must remain neutral. In God We Trust on police cars is not neutral.

In your opinion.
Nope in fact and in law.

In your opinion. The courts could rule that no religion is being supported, no religion is being pushed on anyone and no religion is being hurt. Thus it is neutral just as it is on currency..
In god we trust is not neutral.
More like in God I don't believe. Take it off the cop car I pay for.
lol

She certainly doesn't come back with any good arguments. There are many people on here that disagree with me because they are able to articulate why I'm wrong.

She's just worthless. Her poor kids. They ask why and she says "because I said so". They may have to put up with her but we don't.

You two should get a room
She certainly doesn't come back with any good arguments. There are many people on here that disagree with me because they are able to articulate why I'm wrong.

She's just worthless. Her poor kids. They ask why and she says "because I said so". They may have to put up with her but we don't.

Oops, you broke a rule, no family :)
You said you have kids. All I said is I feel sorry for them. More of a dig on you.

And I wasn't talking about you. Did I say your name? I was talking to someone else about someone else. Quit trolling. Weirdo. Lol

Lying is so pathetic, troll. You really are one stupid SOB.
I thought I was being obvious lying. Can't tell when someone is joking?

How's this? God I feel sorry for ANYONE that lives with you.

Or I feel sorry for whichever God has to listen to you nightly.

If I cared what you think or how you feel it might make a difference, but I don't so it doesn't.

You struggle in life don't you?

Now be gone, I'm weary of your nonsense
You've said that before but you keep coming back. I know women like you. Gotta get the last word.

Why don't you block me lil girl. Or stop replying. That's the easiest way.

She only blocks you if you provide too many facts. She loves name calling flame wars. Just post facts and links she can't refute and she'll put you on ignore so fast your head will spin.

She only blocks you if you provide too many facts. She loves name calling flame wars. Just post facts and links she can't refute and she'll put you on ignore so fast your head will spin.

You said you have kids. All I said is I feel sorry for them. More of a dig on you.

And I wasn't talking about you. Did I say your name? I was talking to someone else about someone else. Quit trolling. Weirdo. Lol

Yet you do it constantly.

If I cared what you think or how you feel it might make a difference, but I don't so it doesn't.

You've said that before but you keep coming back. I know women like you. Gotta get the last word.

Like you're doing? Derp. By the way what the hell is a "sealybobo"? That might be the gayest name on here,...oh wait

Odd if you didn't care why do you respond. ?

Or not.

You're cute what are you 18?

Get lost ya fucking troll

Or not.

You're cute what are you 18?

Seawytch is my sister. You just told me to go f my sister!

Odd if you didn't care why do you respond. ?
Allah Akbar brother.

:cuckoo:

We win in the end. :)
Believe in fairy tales and lead your life based on a book of fairy tales only to be disappointed in the end that its just a dirt nap instead of some pearly gates and gold roads LOL

My choice, now why don't you tolerate it....like you loons demand people tolerate your BS. Run along, you're annoying
Sure is. But you push your silly beliefs on others who DON'T want it when you do this crap in public. You have churches,homes and schools do it there.

It's our Constitutional right. That's the thorn in your demand there, dipwad. If my children pray at school or sign the cross there isn't a damn thing you can do about it. Stuff it. In fact I hope they do it and you get the vapors and pass out. Of course anyone that gets so uptight over a kid praying has some deeper issues going on. Maybe you should see a Dr?
nowhere in the constitution does it state, infer ,imply etc. you get to force you religion on any body whether by word deed or public display.

fanatics like sassy are willfully misrepresenting this phrase from the 1st amendment ""prohibit the free exercise" of religious practices"

Well, when someone says something like this...

In fact I hope they do it and you get the vapors and pass out.

...you gotta wonder about the motivation for their own professed belief...or lack thereof. There are militant atheists who have that attitude, too.

Like you're doing? Derp. By the way what the hell is a "sealybobo"? That might be the gayest name on here,...oh wait
Sealy was my beagle God that doesn't exist rest her soul. She had one you know. So sweet but could kill a possum groundhog mole woodchuck muskrat like no other. Amazing how that murderer was such a sweet dog otherwise. Hense the sealy bobo sounds like yogis pal. Not bobo so much as bubu. Lol.

Believe in fairy tales and lead your life based on a book of fairy tales only to be disappointed in the end that its just a dirt nap instead of some pearly gates and gold roads LOL

My choice, now why don't you tolerate it....like you loons demand people tolerate your BS. Run along, you're annoying
Sure is. But you push your silly beliefs on others who DON'T want it when you do this crap in public. You have churches,homes and schools do it there.

It's our Constitutional right. That's the thorn in your demand there, dipwad. If my children pray at school or sign the cross there isn't a damn thing you can do about it. Stuff it. In fact I hope they do it and you get the vapors and pass out. Of course anyone that gets so uptight over a kid praying has some deeper issues going on. Maybe you should see a Dr?
nowhere in the constitution does it state, infer ,imply etc. you get to force you religion on any body whether by word deed or public display.

fanatics like sassy are willfully misrepresenting this phrase from the 1st amendment ""prohibit the free exercise" of religious practices"

...you gotta wonder about the motivation for their own professed belief...or lack thereof. There are militant atheists who have that attitude, too.

You seem distressed.

Lol...you religious nuts are on the losing end of this battle. Your displays of religion belong at home or in church or your religious schools.

People in Dearborn Muslims washing their feet in the sinks so they can worship properly.

Anyways, did you see the post where I agreed with your side on this? If Muslims can pray when its time so can Christians.

People in Dearborn Muslims washing their feet in the sinks so they can worship properly.

Anyways, did you see the post where I agreed with your side on this? If Muslims can pray when its time so can Christians.
:blahblah:

:blahblah:
But I do agree we wouldn't tell a Muslim they can't worship how they want. I'm on your side this once.

:cuckoo:
Self portrait?

Religious nuts are so repulsive. Take Franklin Graham for example:

Here's the thing, Franklin Graham isn't the voice of Christianity, let alone a stand in for the voice of God. In fact, much of the rest of Christianity has to work overtime because Franklin Graham invests so much energy saying things that make the rest of us who take God seriously shake our heads; which is why Franklin Graham is once again the worst thing to happen to God in a while.

5 Reasons Franklin Graham Is Once Again the Worst Thing to Happen to God in a While

You seem distressed.

You're the one talking about displaying your faith just to annoy others, not me.

Yes, within reason, and it also says the state must remain neutral. In God We Trust on police cars is not neutral.

In your opinion.
Nope in fact and in law.

In your opinion. The courts could rule that no religion is being supported, no religion is being pushed on anyone and no religion is being hurt. Thus it is neutral just as it is on currency..
In god we trust is not neutral.
More like in God I don't believe. Take it off the cop car I pay for.

What do cop cars have to do with this story?
There could be no mention of God anywhere , all Chrisitans could be sportin rainbow gear, be as docile as doves...and some of you still would find somthing to insult and bitch about.
Come on admit it...people like this teacher make your day. lol
It has already been stated in this thread that nobody is forced to not pray either individual or in groups. Well, why would a group that wants to pray want a non-believer in their midst causing problems during their prayer? He was simply the only non-christian, they didn't exclude him because of it, they included only those who believed in God.

They went to 'authority' who then shamed the child for his beliefs, or non beliefs, and he was punished.

Unacceptable.

The teacher should have told the other children "you each are entitled to believe what you want".

End, of, story.
He went to authority for not including him in their prayer circle. Are you saying that believers should be forced to accept non- believers in their prayer circles?

Where is a 'prayer circle' mentioned?
We read the liberal version of the story. We need the truth of the matter. And I bet he was excluded because they wanted to pray. And since it is their right to pray it was also their right to exclude all who didn't want to pray.
False its "Christian" practice to invite everyone to prayer. If they excluded him they are not Christians.

and if they invited him they would be "shoving it down your throats".
Lawsuit alleges 7-year-old quizzed on religion ordered to sit alone at lunch for telling classmates he didn t believe in God - The Washington Post

The teacher is unfit to teach children obviously or maybe the teacher needs to get a job at a religious school.Nutcase.

After reading the link...those are either the weirdest people ever, or the story is not completely true. Too bad she didnt use it as a teaching moment that could benefit all the kids involved.

Forum List

Back