Teacher Suspended for Telling Student "[then] go back to Mexico"

The teacher should've been more professional, whether the child is Mexican or not has nothing to do with it. If it would've been a child of Asian descent, no negative comments would've been made. Mexicans are always seen in a bad manner. For example the whole "they take our jobs" thing, they do the jobs that Americans don't want to do. Most take the easy way and get unemployment. And as for welfare issues, not all Mexicans use it not even most of them. Who do you see living on the streets, the higher percentage are whites and African Americans, and what does your so called nation do about it, NOTHING. Mexicans would rather have a minimum wage job, but at least they find a way to make money for their family. When homeless people take a kick out of simply asking for money like it grows on trees. All these ignorant comments of Mexicans or Hispanics are bogus. If you're gonna talk about "illegal immigrants" than talk about everyone. Even Americans are immigrants, no one originated here, they all came from Europe and kicked out the Indians that we're already here. People really need to get their ignorant brains out of their ass and learn to respect everyone, just because they're human not because of where they came from.
If this kid was Asian, he would not have acted like such a spoiled little shit. Asians seem genuinely pleased to have the opportunity to live in the US. And it shows in their success.

The teacher should've been more professional, whether the child is Mexican or not has nothing to do with it. If it would've been a child of Asian descent, no negative comments would've been made. Mexicans are always seen in a bad manner. For example the whole "they take our jobs" thing, they do the jobs that Americans don't want to do. Most take the easy way and get unemployment. And as for welfare issues, not all Mexicans use it not even most of them. Who do you see living on the streets, the higher percentage are whites and African Americans, and what does your so called nation do about it, NOTHING. Mexicans would rather have a minimum wage job, but at least they find a way to make money for their family. When homeless people take a kick out of simply asking for money like it grows on trees. All these ignorant comments of Mexicans or Hispanics are bogus. If you're gonna talk about "illegal immigrants" than talk about everyone. Even Americans are immigrants, no one originated here, they all came from Europe and kicked out the Indians that we're already here. People really need to get their ignorant brains out of their ass and learn to respect everyone, just because they're human not because of where they came from.
If this kid was Asian, he would not have acted like such a spoiled little shit. Asians seem genuinely pleased to have the opportunity to live in the US. And it shows in their success.

Not all of them, we have some Korean gangs here that are terrifying...

I would bet that the kid involved is a real asset to his classroom, school, and community. Probably has a pair of really swell, productive parents as well.

Probably a bit unprofessional, but i understand where the Teacher is coming from. Mexicans are not forced here as Slaves. They come willingly. So it is appropriate and logical to demand they assimilate. And if they don't like our nation and truly love Mexico, they should simply go back. But this is a real problem. Our wide open borders are really taking a huge toll on our Nation. Third World misery here we come. It is very sad, but it is what it is.

Last edited:
So where are all the nutters screaming that this teacher is an example of EVERYTHING that's wrong with public education and that she needs to be fired on the spot? How is losing your shit and going after a student's ethnicity more defensible than losing your shit to defend your president? How exactly? :dunno:

So where are all the nutters screaming that this teacher is an example of EVERYTHING that's wrong with public education and that she needs to be fired on the spot? How is losing your shit and going after a student's ethnicity more defensible than losing your shit to defend your president? How exactly? :dunno:

The kid was disrupting the class yelling 'I'm a Mexican!".

The teacher finally had enough and told him "Well, then go back to Mexico."

How does that equate to 'going after his ethnicity'?

^clearly not serious.

Next?

Not all of them, we have some Korean gangs here that are terrifying...

Yup, as well as Cambodian and Vietnamese gangs.

There was a time when all Immigrants wanted to be Americans, Now the liberals pander and divide so that some now think they are owed something, they don't want to be American... Sad

The illegals are here for American cash and benefits bro they are not interested in being Americans.

Texas? The kid probably thought he was in Mexico...

SBmap648.gif

The Hispanic Experience - Stolen Birthright

Yes, we know he is confused. You need to give up your house immediately because you're on stolen Indian land.

There was a time when all Immigrants wanted to be Americans, Now the liberals pander and divide so that some now think they are owed something, they don't want to be American... Sad

The illegals are here for American cash and benefits bro they are not interested in being Americans.

Yeah but their kids will be. That's how it works bro. :thup:

^clearly not serious.

Next?

VERY serious. The kid was screaming about his nationality, not his ethnicity, and the teacher responded in kind. Ethnicity was never a part of the exchange.

^clearly not serious.

Next?

VERY serious. The kid was screaming about his nationality, not his ethnicity, and the teacher responded in kind. Ethnicity was never a part of the exchange.

So that's what you're going with huh? Mexican is not an ethnicity, therefore this teacher losing her cool is waaaaay different than the teacher who lost her cool when a student criticized Obama. Pretty rock solid logic yo! :thup:

^clearly not serious.

Next?

So that's what you're going with huh? Mexican is not an ethnicity, therefore this teacher losing her cool is waaaaay different than the teacher who lost her cool when a student criticized Obama. Pretty rock solid logic yo! :thup:

No, I went with that to disprove your insinuation of racism.

The difference between the two teachers is this. The teacher who went ballistic defending Obama didn't have a kid yelling and disrupting a class, the discussion was part and parcel to the subject at hand.

Last edited:

The difference between the two teachers is this. The teacher who went ballistic defending Obama didn't have a kid yelling and disrupting a class, the discussion was part and parcel to the subject at hand.

Race was never part of our exchange.

Boy you really do suck at this. And I haven't even got to the part about you being wrong in your claim that Mexican isn't an ethnicity. :lol:

Boy you really do suck at this. And I haven't even got to the part about you being wrong in your claim that Mexican isn't an ethnicity. :lol:

There, I fixed your application of the 'bold' feature to include the context.

I added the underline feature to highlight that context.

The application of the terms 'ethnicity' or 'nationality' is pretty subjective, but in either case it was broached by the kid in question, not the teacher.

Will you admit that the two teachers were dealing with very different circumstances, disruption vs. discussion, and that there is no equivalence between them?

There, I fixed your application of the 'bold' feature to include the context.

I added the underline feature to highlight that context.

The application of the terms 'ethnicity' or 'nationality' is pretty subjective, but in either case it was broached by the kid in question, not the teacher.

Will you admit that the two teachers were dealing with very different circumstances, disruption vs. discussion, and that there is no equivalence between them?

I admit that there are similarities and differences between the two incidents.

It's not my problem if you can't wrap your head around this seemingly irreconcilable conflict. :thup:

Regarding the children of illegals, It only works that way when you misinterpret the Constitution through ideological glasses.

Regarding the children of illegals, It only works that way when you misinterpret the Constitution through ideological glasses.

Nobody said anything about the Constitution Sherlock. :thup:

And yes, that's exactly how it works with every wave of immigrants, documented or otherwise.

Are we forgetting this was simply a mouthy student disrupting the class instead of raising his hand and politely asking a question? Discipline the student and remind him the proper way of asking a question, then answer the question.

Keep Obama, nationalities and ethnicities out of it! Then you are on dangerous ground!

Forum List

Back