Israel Betrays America into War with Iran

Caroljo it's odd that your avatar says that you are ashamed your American government.

Yet you stick up for and champion the foreign government of Israel.

Yes, i am ashamed of my govt...it began 3 yrs ago. I love America, i have no love for the people that's now running it though.
I'm ashamed of how Obama has treated our long time ally. No president has been so anti-israel since Carter. We suffered under Carter, now we're suffering even more under Obama. Everyone knows how Carter hated them....and you can see in Obama's actions that he does too. There's not a lot of love between Obama and Bibi.

Caroljo it's odd that your avatar says that you are ashamed your American government.

Yes, i am ashamed of my govt...it began 3 yrs ago. I love America, i have no love for the people that's now running it though.
I'm ashamed of how Obama has treated our long time ally. No president has been so anti-israel since Carter. We suffered under Carter, now we're suffering even more under Obama. Everyone knows how Carter hated them....and you can see in Obama's actions that he does too. There's not a lot of love between Obama and Bibi.
So a person can't love America without loving Israel??

I never said they can't....i said I have no love for our Govt. Not just because of Israel, that's only part of it. Once our Govt actually starts showing that they love the American people and start listening to what WE want and need, then i might start to change my mind. I don't see that happening with who we have in charge right now.

According to the flag waving, Krisstyan nitwits the answer is NO.

I never said they can't....i said I have no love for our Govt. Not just because of Israel, that's only part of it. Once our Govt actually starts showing that they love the American people and start listening to what WE want and need, then i might start to change my mind. I don't see that happening with who we have in charge right now.
I am not a fan of Obama.

But when he plays hard ball with the zionist government of Israel.

He get's my admiration and vote for putting America first. :cool:

I am not a fan of Obama.

But when he plays hard ball with the zionist government of Israel.

He get's my admiration and vote for putting America first. :cool:

No he doesn't put America first, or Israel first...he puts his own wants first.

Forum List

Back