Teacher resigns at school board meeting

Blacks in America are usually worthless welfare queens that have been brainwashed by the Liberals to think they are entitled to everything and responsible for nothing.

I suspect that if they replace this great teacher that resigned with a Negro the replacement teacher will be pretty much worthless.

Of course Liberals screw up education just like they screw up everything else so what else is new?
You are the reason most Conservative African Americans and Muslims vote Democrat. Most African Americans and Muslims have great respect for Laws of Old Testament.

This is not the first time Progressives try to coerce a religious Jew, Christian, or Muslim to disobey The Law of Bible.

You are the reason most Conservative African Americans and Muslims vote Democrat. Most African Americans and Muslims have great respect for Laws of Old Testament.

You are confused Moon Bat

The stupid Negroes vote for the destructive Democrats because the Democrats give them welfare.

Like LBJ said "I'll have thise goddamn Neggras voting Democrat for the next 150 years". He was right. We are 50 years into that 150 year promise.

Many African American and Muslim Conservatives vote Democrat because Racism of many Republicans is a deal-breaker to them. Then for others Democrat Totalitarianism and anti-Biblical agenda are deal breakers.

I do not blame anyone who chooses either side. Both Parties have enormous flaws.

As a lifelong coward, I really admire that teacher's courage.

I would have done anything to keep my job -- and pension.

I would promise to use any pronoun that a student or fellow teacher wanted.

With a little practice, it would become easy to say, "They are in the library" when referring to one student who might decide to be a male or female today.

I think it's up to every Christian to decide, with guidance from the Scripture and in prayer, what is their personal "hill to die on" so to speak. For me "call me this or that" is not my hill to die on. Here is why for me: if a student asks me to do so, not doing it seems a personal insult. That's not the way to counter the principle of God-given sexuality and gender. I would rather argue ideas and persons, most ESPECIALLY when it comes to students. HOWEVER I can see how other teachers feel differently.

The snitching, however, would be a no-go for me, because that violates trust between colleagues and students. Nope

Forum List

Back