Teacher kicks student out of class over NRA shirt

Clearly the Student's intention was to garner attention to herself and distract from the lesson plan. The Teacher has a duty to teach and to discipline when a disruption is in the making.

It's only a disruption to snowflakes like her teacher and apparently you, who are intolerant to viewpoints that counter your own. That's how fascists react.

How would a White Supremacist react if an Obama for President T-Shirt had been worn to a Cross Burning?

I know, because KKK rallies are exactly the same as the California education system.

Actually, you might have a point there after all.........

My point was clear. The purpose for wearing the NRA shirt was to create a scene, which in fact it did. Its use in a classroom shows a callous disregard for those students murdered by guns at school, and their surviving family and friends.
Have any actual proof of this?

Well, where were you in 1956? I have my experience that gun safety was not part of the curriculum.

Clearly the Student's intention was to garner attention to herself and distract from the lesson plan. The Teacher has a duty to teach and to discipline when a disruption is in the making.

It's only a disruption to snowflakes like her teacher and apparently you, who are intolerant to viewpoints that counter your own. That's how fascists react.

How would a White Supremacist react if an Obama for President T-Shirt had been worn to a Cross Burning?

I know, because KKK rallies are exactly the same as the California education system.

Actually, you might have a point there after all.........

My point was clear. The purpose for wearing the NRA shirt was to create a scene, which in fact it did. Its use in a classroom shows a callous disregard for those students murdered by guns at school, and their surviving family and friends.
Have any actual proof of this?

Well, where were you in 1956? I have my experience that gun safety was not part of the curriculum.
Not even a mediocre deflection...1.5/10.

Have any actual PROOF of your assertion?

Forum List

Back