Tea Party "terrorists"?

Sounds about right to me. Consider Joe Walsh. If he won't take care of his own family, what does he care about America? Kind of a TM but his shit is a different kind of fertilizer.

They are using horrible tactics to force the majority of Americans to live by what THEY want reguardless of the fact thats this government was designed to get all people represented.

They are trying to subvert our government that the founders designed

Yeah...I said that as well, but I will admit (and did) that it was hyperbolic. I walked it back to the tea partiers being hostage takers instead.

That's still pretty fucking retarded...

What else would you call it? For the first time in almost 100 years, the Full Faith and Credit of the United States is being jeopardized by a small handful of people who signed a pledge to a man who wasn't elected in ANY state in the Union.

They are saying "If you don't do this, we will destroy the US economy". That's not a hostage situation? Is Blackmail more to your liking?

How about threatening to cutoff people's SS checks and payments to our military because you're not given a blank check to plunge us another $2,000,000,000,000 in debt?

Saying there is a threat is not the same thing as threatening.

they are using terror to get their way.

Are Americans terrified of a new economic disaster caused by default?

So far as i know the teaparty hasnt sold weapons to the drug cartels.

So please get off your stoned horse named HippoCritter™

:clap2:

They have made the gun sales to the drug cartels possible with their gun laws.

The right has also created this tactic of holding the economy of this country hostage to their minority demands.

The tea party does not believe in the reason this country was designed as it was.

They want the minority to lead the country.

That is not what the founders had in mind was it.

To threaten in a way that creates a terror in people is to be a terrorist.

Many American people are in terror of the results of a default.

I dont know how you get arround that this threat to the American people is not using terror to get your way.

Quoting Mr. Yeomans:

"...it has become clear that many in the tea party are willing to inflict massive harm on the American people to obtain their political objective of a severely shrunken federal government."

1. Is that statement true or false?

2. If that statement is true, does what is described accurately fit a general definition of terrorism,

or not?

The right has also created this tactic of holding the economy of this country hostage to their minority demands.

The tea party does not believe in the reason this country was designed as it was.

They want the minority to lead the country.

That is not what the founders had in mind was it.

LOL It was against the law. MAKING EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO VOTED FOR THE STIMULUS A CRIMINAL GUILTY OF CONSPIRACY TO VIOLATE FEDERAL FIREARM LAWS.

Sounds about right to me. Consider Joe Walsh. If he won't take care of his own family, what does he care about America? Kind of a TM but his shit is a different kind of fertilizer.

Seriously, we could go tit for tat over our weiner flappin, toe tappin, deadbeat carnival of a congress, senate all day long.

That's pretty silly.

What is so silly about it Toro? If you actually harm and even KILL Americans, WHAT would you call it Toro?

The “Cut, Cap, and Balance Act” Teapbulicans passed in the House stands out as one of the most ideologically extreme pieces of major budget legislation to come before Congress in years, if not decades. It would go a substantial way toward enshrining Grover Norquist’s version of America into law.

The House Speaker John Boehner’s new budget proposal would essentially require, as the price of raising the debt ceiling again early next year, a choice between deep cuts in the years immediately ahead in Social Security and Medicare benefits for current retirees, repeal of health reform’s coverage expansions, or wholesale evisceration of basic assistance programs for vulnerable Americans.

The plan is, thus, tantamount to a form of “class warfare.” If enacted, it could well produce the greatest increase in poverty and hardship produced by any law in modern U.S. history.

Last edited:

Ok, they have held half of one third the govt for 6 months(according to your side)

... Then you claim they have done things they cant do.

Your posts make me want to join their team

And dontate money to them,

turns out you will be on the teaparties christmas card list because of all the rants you have been posting.

Enjoy :lol:

Is there no such thing as economic terrorism? Must an act involve actually killing people directly to qualify for being described as terrorism?

We're always reminded of the economic damage done by 9/11. Had there been no actual killing, had it been an attack of different means, a cyber attack maybe, just for example,

would it still not be 'terrorism'? Would you not be calling it terrorism?

As he points out, Michele Bachmann won't vote to raise the debt ceiling, period. If she were president today, it would be all but inevitable the debt ceiling would NOT be raised, and in a week or so,

the U.S. would have to stop paying about 40% of its obligations.

The tea party wants Bachmann, or a Bachmann, president.

What can you say about lefties? Short on memory and long on hatred? Bill Ayers set off bombs at corporate buildings (way ahead of his time?) and Military recruiting centers and even the Pentagon (way ahead of his time?). His "weatherscum" evolved into kidnapping and robbery and murder. We had plenty to fear from left wing terrorism in the 70's. The Tea Party? Are you kidding? You have bald headed veterans and grey haired women waving Flags instead of burning them.

So far as i know the teaparty hasnt sold weapons to the drug cartels.

So please get off your stoned horse named HippoCritter™

:clap2:

No reason to bring up Reagan. Oh wait, that wasn't a "drug cartel". Or was it?

Great logic, just because someone does something wrong its ok for you to.

People have died and you dont seem to care.

Dogma trumps human life to you people

:cuckoo:

When asked who OBama and the democrats remind me the most of today,

i dont say Stalin or Marx.

600full-pol-pot.jpg

i dont hope y'all fail.

I pray to God you fail.

Forum List

Back