Tea Party Terrorist Arrested 3/20/2010

Think you got the OP title wrong.

It should read "Tea Partier arrested for spitting on Democrat Terrorist".

OH....and they took notes and lessons from the Code Pink Terrorists who held Crawford TX and all her citizens siege for 8+ years.

Fucking crazy Democrat Terrorist shitbags!

Article15 in a flaccid little Neg-rep said:
I bet you weren't bitching when that whacko cyntha mc,nutty mckinney slapped the shit outta the cop were ya hypocrite????

You might wanna at least offer a token condemnation of the protester and his actions before going off on your predictable deflection and finger pointing spree.

Well this isn't McKinney... but it IS you passing on the opportunity to "at least offer a token condemnation of the protester and his actions..."

At your next opportunity... ya passed again; choosing to impart his clarification:

Given a third opportunity to "at least offer a token condemnation of the protester and his actions..."; you opted instead to offer this insight:

cant stand those movies enough to watch them all the way through, so i have no idea what you are talking about

Dude, those movies are great.

Which was the last thing ya felt compelled to offer in this violent act of protest imparted directly against the person of The President of the United States...

Now is that close enough Art?

You do not post at me MOTHERFUCKER!

Art, I own you; ya little bitch... Now pull the trigger or sit there and fret... either way works for me...

As either way your concession to me, that you're my impotent little bitch.

Of course, there's always the ridiculously unlikely chance that you could stumble over a logically valid, intellectually sound argument...

ROFLMNAO... but who's kidding WHO with THAT ONE?

You might wanna at least offer a token condemnation of the protester and his actions before going off on your predictable deflection and finger pointing spree.

Well this isn't McKinney... but it IS you passing on the opportunity to "at least offer a token condemnation of the protester and his actions..."

At your next opportunity... ya passed again; choosing to impart his clarification:

Given a third opportunity to "at least offer a token condemnation of the protester and his actions..."; you opted instead to offer this insight:

Dude, those movies are great.

Which was the last thing ya felt compelled to offer in this violent act of protest imparted directly against the person of The President of the United States...

You were told to never post at me.

That's a neg reppin'

Actually Art, you're the only one that's suggested such and I really don't take orders from my impotent little bitches...

NOW DO OR SAY SOMETHING STUPID ART! Or sit and stew on how you can ban your intellectual superiors... That's an ORDER...

Last edited:
Still wondering where those camera people were when all this was happening.....:eusa_whistle:

yeah and where were the spy satellites? :lol:

I think you have a reading and writing comprehension problem. read the reports.

a CNN employee and others mention what happened inside the buildings as well. do you think they have cameras rolling 24/7?

STOP WATCHING CABLE NEWS!!!

There were now protesters inside the building? I'm talking about all these News cameras that were covering the protests, and not one of them picked up any of this behavior.

Then you talk about CNN and tell me not to watch cable news? :confused:

What difference would it make, you would say the footage was doctored. Need a link to you saying this before?

Denial, denial, denial. Sad little man.

Nice edit, Pubic.

hahahaha

Oh, yeah mean postin' Art's Neg-rep for the post of mine; which exposed her as a pathetic little douche who was guilty of exactly the same thing she was crying about; which she couldn't refute, so sought to 'get a little justice through the illicit use of the rep system?

ROFL... Yeah I really enjoyed that.

I think that it is MARVELOUS the way you fools cling to a your little Rep-points as if they MEAN SOMETHING... even while you ABUSE THE SHIT OUT OF THAT SYSTEM, rendering any meaning it would otherwise represent: MEANINGLESS...

But hey... that's one of those little things which demonstrates the unenviable element of being recognized as FOOLS.

So whattayagonna do... Right?

Art'll be OK... She's just needs some time to figure out how she might become smart enough to say something witty and make it all-betta...

That is until she finally realizes that she's an imbecile and CAN'T conjure up a witticism... DEN she goinbePISSED~ aint notellin' what that bitch cando!

Last edited:

That's a neg reppin'

Actually Art, you're the only one that's suggested such and I really don't take orders from my impotent little bitches...

NOW DO OR SAY SOMETHING STUPID ART! Or sit and stew on how you can ban your intellectual superiors... That's an ORDER...

lol ...

I complimented the POTUS's dodging skillz and quoted a movie ...

Oh ... yeah, Pubes, you sure do own me ...

But since you want to push, I will shove back.

See ya tomorrow.

Post at me again it will be a lot longer.

I'm dead fucking serious.

That's a neg reppin'

lol ...

See ya tomorrow.

wow

At any rate, there were no terrorists and there were no arrests, just as there is still no video of the accusations. So very strange.....

do we even have the name of this vicious terrorist?? who was he,,???

I have come to the conclusion that the incident never happened. Of course i could be wrong, but this time I think it simply never happened.

These poor excuses for Americans have insulted our elected leaders right in the People's House. No respect. No respect for opposition and debate.

Where is it written we have to respect someone who is elected to political office? Are they aristocrats? No, they aren't. They are supposed to be employees of the people, so how about they start respecting us.

:eek::eek:

At any rate, there were no terrorists and there were no arrests, just as there is still no video of the accusations. So very strange.....

do we even have the name of this vicious terrorist?? who was he,,???

I have come to the conclusion that the incident never happened. Of course i could be wrong, but this time I think it simply never happened.

I think you are right fine sargent.. no video, no arrests, no names, just baseless viscious accusations.. typical of libtards.. typical.

Yes i did. Do you think a terrorist must strap on a bomb vest or hijack a plane to be called by what they are?

No, but I highly doubt that spitting on someone constitutes terrorism by any legal definition of it and I'm sure you know that too.

Should the man be carted off to Gitmo now?

the slippery slope...the slippery slope. first it's yelling, then it's spitting, then it's throwing rocks, then it's pulling out the weapons the Tea Party rallies have encouraged people to carry.

Terrorism has roots. The roots are there. The man in question is fertilizer for the roots.

who is the man? what is his name? and where is the proof??? huh pissant? and yes, I'm posting at you.

That's a neg reppin'

lol ...

See ya tomorrow.

Interesting moderator response.

Somebody's been taking Gunnyfuck lessons. :funnyface:

OK, didn't read pages 4-11 of this thread, BUT:

Seems this point has been missed -- if you make the vote about "the racists" versus "the civil rights heroes", it's easy to see who should win. Get it?

Actually, there is video evidence;

Media Lying About Racist Attacks on Black Reps By Tea Party Protesters…VIDEO PROOF - Big Government

The racial slurs never happened.

Now given that factual evidence that you can see with your own eyes, go back and re-read this thread and see for yourself who the race-baiters are, the ones who accuse without any shred of evidence other than what they've overheard from others who weren't there. Also, pay special attention to what news sources ran with the story without questioning the authenticity.

Pathetic....

Media Lying About Racist Attacks on Black Reps By Tea Party Protesters…VIDEO PROOF - Big Government

Now given that factual evidence that you can see with your own eyes, go back and re-read this thread and see for yourself who the race-baiters are, the ones who accuse without any shred of evidence other than what they've overheard from others who weren't there. Also, pay special attention to what news sources ran with the story without questioning the authenticity.

Pathetic....

but but but but art15 insists that you dennounce the phantom shouter.. you better do it..

Pathetic....

lol ...

A video that audibly cover a radius of a few feet is proof that it didn't happen. Sure ...

You loons will eat up anything :cuckoo:

Pathetic....

lol ...

A video that audibly cover a radius of a few feet is proof that it didn't happen. Sure ...

You loons will eat up anything :cuckoo:

I believe what I see, can you show us video that it did happen?

Forum List

Back