Tea Party Terrorist Arrested 3/20/2010

keep it up. :clap2:
If I didn't know better I'd say you were a mole planted by George Soros and the secret Obama Cabal to make the Tea Party look worse than it is doing in it's own. :cuckoo:

and if i didn't know better I'd say you could be a alien mole from Mars sent here to take over the world.:lol:

I'm all outta rep power, but it's said that it's the thought that counts.

I'm thinking a pos rep your way.

:cool:

well my dear, you could be outta reps power from that neg rep you dumped on me earlier.
but thanks for the nice thought for a change.:lol:

Last edited:
and if i didn't know better I'd say you could be a alien mole from Mars sent here to take over the world.:lol:

well my dear, you could be outta reps power from that neg rep you dumped on me earlier.

you get your reps the old fashioned way...you earn them.

:eusa_whistle:

so if I have a neg rep and then a pos rep from you, does that mean I have earned none from you?
oh nevermind:lol:

Last edited:

so if I have a neg rep and then a pos rep from you, does that mean I have earned none from you?
oh nevermind, I'm off to bedie bye:lol:

1, 2 3, 4, Freddie's at ...wait! Dante is Freddie's friend?

:eek:

1, 2 3, 4, Freddie's at ...wait! Dante is Freddie's friend?

:eek:

I doubt it.

:evil:

LJ_Shocked-vi.gif

tough shit if they spit, cursed, called people ******* and fags. these asshole walked right through a protest as if they were some sort of SPECIAL PEOPLE in the country. they were at a protest. Screw them and the lapdog media making this into something it wasn't.

we live in a friggen free country (as of yet).

the left and the Progressives don't get to make the rules of what we can say and do.
Of course not. Let it all out. Call blacks and gays that are not conservatives ******* and faggots. I think it's wonderful you aren't afraid to speak your minds. :lol: Especially when the issue of protest has nothing to do with race or orientation. :thup:

tough shit if they spit, cursed, called people ******* and fags. these asshole walked right through a protest as if they were some sort of SPECIAL PEOPLE in the country. they were at a protest. Screw them and the lapdog media making this into something it wasn't.

the left and the Progressives don't get to make the rules of what we can say and do.
Of course not. Let it all out. Call blacks and gays that are not conservatives ******* and faggots. I think it's wonderful you aren't afraid to speak your minds. :lol: Especially when the issue of protest has nothing to do with race or orientation. :thup:

:clap2:

pfeesh, your moral outrage is so cute.
like that is all you can point out over this protest.
I am not being censored by a bunch of whiny assed lefties who then turn around and insult a black conservative by calling them a uncle tom, or by someone who calls people teabaggers. so go take a flying leap off the moral bridge.

Last edited:

Gee I wonder how many different cities that was? And I wonder how many of those were photoshopped? You see rdean, the tea partiers are not racists, sure there are a few, but very few and if I had seen some of those signs I would have asked the people to remove them. And I am pretty much average. So a few of those maybe, all of the offensive signs I doubt it unless someone went to every tea party picture they could for the past year to find them.

Nice try but everything on youtube isn't fact.

Then explain why ALL YOU GUYS said Everyone at acorn was crooked. I am trying to follow your logic, but you guys say acorn is corrupt because of that liar, pimp mac daddy.

ACORN is out of Ohio's elections
In legal settlement, group agrees not to return to state
Thursday, March 11, 2010 2:53 AM
ACORN is out of Ohio's elections | Columbus Dispatch Politics
ACORN Out ofOhio - Real Clear Politics – TIME.com

pfeesh, your moral outrage is so cute.
like that is all you can point out over this protest.
I am not being censored by a bunch of whiny assed lefties who then turn around and insult a black conservative by calling them a uncle tom, or by someone who calls people teabaggers. so go take a flying leap off the moral bridge.

did you ever see a lunatic from the left get outraged when code pink shoved their bloody hands into Condoleeza Rice's face???

I support right to carry. I do not support carrying at events where heated exchanges take place. Call me stupid, but I believe gun ownership comes with responsibility.

And nobody has fired one at these events, so what are you pissing your pants over?

These poor excuses for Americans have insulted our elected leaders right in the People's House. No respect. No respect for opposition and debate.

Where is it written we have to respect someone who is elected to political office? Are they aristocrats? No, they aren't. They are supposed to be employees of the people, so how about they start respecting us.

Interfering with the People's business and disrespecting the democratic values and traditions of American government. That is what the Tea Party is about.

You call back room deals, corruption, bribery, and constant changing of the parliamentary rules to suit the business of the day respect for democratic values and the traditions of the American government? It is the government that is disrespecting those traditions and values and that is what the tea partiers and others are pushing back against.

You have really devolved yourself in this thread into nothing more than a dishonest troll and have put your incredible bias on the table for everyone to see. You're not worth anymore of anybody's time.

What are you talking about? It's all about race and orientation. Haven't you been reading the thread? :cool:

Gee I wonder how many different cities that was? And I wonder how many of those were photoshopped? You see rdean, the tea partiers are not racists, sure there are a few, but very few and if I had seen some of those signs I would have asked the people to remove them. And I am pretty much average. So a few of those maybe, all of the offensive signs I doubt it unless someone went to every tea party picture they could for the past year to find them.

Nice try but everything on youtube isn't fact.

Then explain why ALL YOU GUYS said Everyone at acorn was crooked. I am trying to follow your logic, but you guys say acorn is corrupt because of that liar, pimp mac daddy.

Never claimed that everyone at ACORN was crooked. But the organization is a different matter.

ACORN is out of Ohio's elections | Columbus Dispatch Politics
ACORN, the liberal group notorious for allegedly trying to inflate voter rolls through fraudulent practices, has seen its last election in Ohio.

The Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now will permanently surrender its Ohio business license by June1

Forum List

Back