Tea Party Terrorist Arrested 3/20/2010

Actually, there is video evidence;

Media Lying About Racist Attacks on Black Reps By Tea Party Protesters…VIDEO PROOF - Big Government

The racial slurs never happened.

Now given that factual evidence that you can see with your own eyes, go back and re-read this thread and see for yourself who the race-baiters are, the ones who accuse without any shred of evidence other than what they've overheard from others who weren't there. Also, pay special attention to what news sources ran with the story without questioning the authenticity.

Pathetic....

lol ...

A video that audibly cover a radius of a few feet is proof that it didn't happen. Sure ...

You loons will eat up anything :cuckoo:

I believe what I see, can you show us video that it did happen?

No, I can't but I'm also not retarded enough to post a minute clip of a small area where you can barely hear anything anyone is saying and declare the whole thing was made up.

Media Lying About Racist Attacks on Black Reps By Tea Party Protesters…VIDEO PROOF - Big Government

Now given that factual evidence that you can see with your own eyes, go back and re-read this thread and see for yourself who the race-baiters are, the ones who accuse without any shred of evidence other than what they've overheard from others who weren't there. Also, pay special attention to what news sources ran with the story without questioning the authenticity.

Pathetic....

lol ...

A video that audibly cover a radius of a few feet is proof that it didn't happen. Sure ...

how far away can said target hear?? in that crowd wouldn't the "shouter" have to be within a radius of a few feet?? I mean really to discern one word through the cacophony of sound a radius of a few feet sounds reasonable to me..

lol ...

No, I can't but I'm also not retarded enough to post a minute clip of a small area where you can barely hear anything anyone is saying and declare the whole thing was made up.

yes,, my point exactly,, I doubt the word "N" was heard at all.

Was that the point you made after kneejerking into a fit about Cynthia McKinney?

you insist it happened without a shred of proof and you accuse me of kneejerking// wowser,,, "I donna know a thing about it but those polices are stupid" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: typical libtard.

Was that the point you made after kneejerking into a fit about Cynthia McKinney?

you insist it happened without a shred of proof and you accuse me of kneejerking// wowser,,, "I donna know a thing about it but those polices are stupid" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: typical libtard.

Here's some video for ya

VIDEO: Tea Bag protesters expose their bigoted side | San Diego Gay & Lesbian News

Here's some video for ya

VIDEO: Tea Bag protesters expose their bigoted side | San Diego Gay & Lesbian News

from the san diego gay and lesbian news?? now that's about as unbiased as they come innit?

Here's some video for ya

from the san diego gay and lesbian news?? now that's about as unbiased as they come innit?

Didn't think you'd watch it.

Here's some video for ya

Oh my a beeped out comment reported by a totally unbiased Gay and Lesbian News.

OK, whatever floats your boat.

But sorry That I can't buy.

Here's some video for ya

Oh my a beeped out comment reported by a totally unbiased Gay and Lesbian News.

OK, whatever floats your boat.

But sorry That I can't buy.

But you buy the barely audible video from the blog?

At any rate, there were no terrorists and there were no arrests, just as there is still no video of the accusations. So very strange.....

Pathetic....

lol ...

Wait, wait, wait, soooo, you have absolutely NO EVIDENCE that ANYTHING EVER TOOK PLACE, but you will use that non-evidence to discredit what I can PROVE to you actually did take place?

There are literally no words to combat stupidity like that. :clap2:

Pathetic....

lol ...

Wait, wait, wait, soooo, you have absolutely NO EVIDENCE that ANYTHING EVER TOOK PLACE, but you will use that non-evidence to discredit what I can PROVE to you actually did take place?

There are literally no words to combat stupidity like that. :clap2:

that's pretty much sums it up!!

At any rate, there were no terrorists and there were no arrests, just as there is still no video of the accusations. So very strange.....

Pathetic....

too fuckin' funny... :lol:

one hand held camera is not going to capture what everyone shouts, only what is in the direct vicinity of it's mic...and that is also depending on other things.:lol:

I know, I've done video at large and small protests.

:cuckoo:

Pathetic....

lol ...

the Capitol police must have an incident report and/or a witness or two. :eusa_whistle:

Funny, you don't seem to have a problem with spitting on the Constitution and every freedom loving man and woman in America. Go fig.

Forum List

Back