TEA PARTY RACISM: What The Media Won't Show You About Teabagger Racism

I don't give a shit what color your Mom is. I don't give a shit what color you are. Clearly, you have an issue with my color.... THAT makes you a racist, little man. Just like Charlie (who I actually like) is a shitstain - because anyone who calls the TEA Partiers teabaggers to insult us is a shitstain. It is not his color that makes him a shitstain, it is his attitude. But.... nice try at playing the race card, moron.

I have an issue with your racism, not your color, I like white women, in Germany there's nothing but white women and I enjoy them like they enjoy me, freely mixing with other races is not a problem, I speak their language, so I don't have a problem with your color, you have a problem with my CINC's color like all the Tea Bastards do.

There's nothing wrong with mixing races and yes, the Teabaggers act very moronic, but what does any of that have to do with you liking white women? Do you like black women?

Fail-go is a racist. And you are a shitstain... you know nothing about the TEA Parties other than what you are told to think by a liberal media. You're not usually a fool, Charlie.

I have an issue with your racism, not your color, I like white women, in Germany there's nothing but white women and I enjoy them like they enjoy me, freely mixing with other races is not a problem, I speak their language, so I don't have a problem with your color, you have a problem with my CINC's color like all the Tea Bastards do.

There's nothing wrong with mixing races and yes, the Teabaggers act very moronic, but what does any of that have to do with you liking white women? Do you like black women?

Fail-go is a racist. And you are a shitstain... you know nothing about the TEA Parties other than what you are told to think by a liberal media. You're not usually a fool, Charlie.

Maybe I should call them Teabaggers, but what about all the things they've called Obama? Being civil and respectful is a two way street California Girl and Flaylo isn't a racist, he made be very rude to you because you're fighting but he's not a racist and neither are you.

ROFL... So because Hussein is recognized as a Muslim and that there's no place for a Muslim President of the US, that indicates that the obeserver is a RACIST?

ROFLMNAO...

Ya can't hide idiocy...

Let me help ya out here Bass, There are no Leftist Americans... and there's no way Americans will vote for a Muslim for President.

Which is why The Brown Clown decided to LIE and declare herself a Christian Moderate.

The simple fact is that had she declared herself a Muslim Leftists.. she'd still be a junior part-time senator.

Do you read what you write before you post it?

Like seriously.

I'm all for fiscal responsibility cutting back the federal government, but I still don't believe that's what the Hell this group is about. That's probably USMB's fault, though.:lol:

Speaking of which is Publius another one of those liberal tea-bagger infiltrators? Because he's doing a WONDERFUL job of making you all look re-tard-and-ded.

remind me again...who is proud to be associated with this type of movement.....???

If you're asking who is proud to be a part of the Tea Party movement, I'd have to say I am. Who wouldn't be proud to stand up with fellow Americans who want this country to uphold the Constitution and get back to it's ideal of limited government? Who doesn't want fiscal responibility and national security?

are you proud to be associated with a for profit organization that promotes hate? perhaps i should have narrowed the question....if the tea party cannot control and develop a grass roots movement that is not based on racism and classism then they will fail..it does not matter if this is true or not...it matters the perception...as we have all learned in the last several decades

for flayo and girl....******...there...yall can stop saying the "n word" that just makes yall sound stupidier than mal...which is pretty hard to do...but hey you are both managing.

You're not a racist and Flaylo likes white women, the Bass senses a love connection here. You and Flaylo are having love fights, do you fancy him because it sounds like he fancies you.

I do like white women but not California Girl, its something about her that gives off the impression she doesn't think much of anything good about black people.

I don't give a shit what color your Mom is. I don't give a shit what color you are. Clearly, you have an issue with my color.... THAT makes you a racist, little man. Just like Charlie (who I actually like) is a shitstain - because anyone who calls the TEA Partiers teabaggers to insult us is a shitstain. It is not his color that makes him a shitstain, it is his attitude. But.... nice try at playing the race card, moron.

I do like black women, I will eventually marry a black woman at some point, but as long as I'm single I'm free to mingle with any and all races, I don't discriminate against any race.

Last edited:
are you proud to be associated with a for profit organization that promotes hate? perhaps i should have narrowed the question....if the tea party cannot control and develop a grass roots movement that is not based on racism and classism then they will fail..it does not matter if this is true or not...it matters the perception...as we have all learned in the last several decades

for flayo and girl....******...there...yall can stop saying the "n word" that just makes yall sound stupidier than mal...which is pretty hard to do...but hey you are both managing.

I am fine with other people using it, if they feel comfortable with it. I was raised differently... It's a respect thing.

I'm black and in the military and have never and will neve use that word. Its wrong to do so. California Girl is an annoying little witch with severe case of PMS, is she ever off her period?

Maybe its just my instinct but it sure sounded like you wanted to call him the no word, if I was wrong corrected I stand, OTOH, you called me a racist and thats not true. You have no proof I'm racist and I have no concrete you are racist, just leave it at that and stop being mad at me liking white women, there's nothing wrong with that, I like all races of women.

Fuck you, moron. You fucking well are a racist.... because you accuse anyone who you know to be white and who disagrees with your view of being a racist. That, my little man, is racist.

You will never, ever have evidence that I am a racist... because I am not so there can be no evidence. In fact.... on this very forum there is a poster who refers to Obama as the 'brown clown'.... now, if you go find that thread, you will find that I - along with most posters here - took offense at that term as being racist. That is racism, little man... not calling someone who insults the TEA parties a shitstain. You're far too quick to judge people.

If you knew more about me, you would know just how big an ass you just made of yourself. And, even now, you are not man enough to withdraw it and apologize.... So not only are you a racist, you are also a coward. That's twice in your short time on this board that I have had evidence of both.

You're not a racist and Flaylo likes white women, the Bass senses a love connection here. You and Flaylo are having love fights, do you fancy him because it sounds like he fancies you.

Nah, he thinks I'm a racist. :lol::lol::lol: Which, even though we often disagree, you know I'm not... I think he's an ass.... so love match there. But if you're free, Charlie.... I might be tempted. :lol::lol:

I am fine with other people using it, if they feel comfortable with it. I was raised differently... It's a respect thing.

You're busted big time, I thought you wasn't a racist but you have no problem with anyone saying the n word? Something just isn't right about you and Charlie must be off his rocker if he thinks you don't have a race problem.

I've already told you what I was proud of. Obviously you have never attended a Tea Party rally if you insist on there being racism or classism involved. It does matter if it's true or not, why perpetuate an outright lie? I guess you're one of those that believes every word the lame stream media puts forth, you must not possess the intelligence needed to form your own opinion. And I assume you believe every word Obama says, which is truly sad since he's not capable of being honest.

Fuck you, moron. You fucking well are a racist.... because you accuse anyone who you know to be white and who disagrees with your view of being a racist. That, my little man, is racist.

You will never, ever have evidence that I am a racist... because I am not so there can be no evidence. In fact.... on this very forum there is a poster who refers to Obama as the 'brown clown'.... now, if you go find that thread, you will find that I - along with most posters here - took offense at that term as being racist. That is racism, little man... not calling someone who insults the TEA parties a shitstain. You're far too quick to judge people.

If you knew more about me, you would know just how big an ass you just made of yourself. And, even now, you are not man enough to withdraw it and apologize.... So not only are you a racist, you are also a coward. That's twice in your short time on this board that I have had evidence of both.

Nah, he thinks I'm a racist. :lol::lol::lol: Which, even though we often disagree, you know I'm not... I think he's an ass.... so love match there. But if you're free, Charlie.... I might be tempted. :lol::lol:

You have a problem with race, I don't think anyone else will deny it, maybe Charlie is being blind, but you are hiding behind something.

You're busted big time, I thought you wasn't a racist but you have no problem with anyone saying the n word? Something just isn't right about you and Charlie must be off his rocker if he thinks you don't have a race problem.

I think you're the one with the race problem, you haven't stopped talking about it since you began posting in this thread. So fucking what your black, deal with it and shut the fuck up!!

I've already told you what I was proud of. Obviously you have never attended a Tea Party rally if you insist on there being racism or classism involved. It does matter if it's true or not, why perpetuate an outright lie? I guess you're one of those that believes every word the lame stream media puts forth, you must not possess the intelligence needed to form your own opinion. And I assume you believe every word Obama says, which is truly sad since he's not capable of being honest.

The people in that video carrying the posters are not real? I'm sick and tired of your shit and lies, its not a perception what those people are doing, its a reality.

You have a problem with race, I don't think anyone else will deny it, maybe Charlie is being blind, but you are hiding behind something.

No, Flail-go, you THINK I have a problem with race. In fact, because I treat everyone - no matter what race, color, creed, sexual preference or political affiliation, exactly the same, I am confident to speak freely. That is why I call Obama a racist. That is why I call you a racist. Me, nah... that dog don't hunt.

Lots of people on this board think Charlie is a racist. He isn't. He's confident in his skin, same as me. People can mistake that for racism, but that doesn't make it racist. You play the race card - that is what makes you racist. You called me a racist for no other reason than I called Obama one. That is pathetic.

Last edited:

I think you're the one with the race problem, you haven't stopped talking about it since you began posting in this thread. So fucking what your black, deal with it and shut the fuck up!!

You ignorant fuck, you have the race problem not me, I have a white European mother and I date white women and women of all races, I saw your old posts and you hate black people especially if its interracial dating and love.

Exactly how am I 'busted big time'? I am not my brother's keeper. If they choose to use a word I find offensive, that is not my problem. Not only are you a racist, you are also really, really stupid.

Exactly how am I 'busted big time'? I am not my brother's keeper. If they choose to use a word I find offensive, that is not my problem. Not only are you a racist, you are also really, really stupid.

You are a racist and you like the Tea Bastards are hding your racism behind protest over the health care bill. My CINC, who ws elected by the majority in the country, is not racist, it takes more than some shitty quotes taken out of context to prove him to be a racist. Like me he has a white mother so how can he be a racist?

Forum List

Back