TEA PARTY RACISM: What The Media Won't Show You About Teabagger Racism

Nah, he thinks I'm a racist. :lol::lol::lol: Which, even though we often disagree, you know I'm not... I think he's an ass.... so love match there. But if you're free, Charlie.... I might be tempted. :lol::lol:

You have a problem with race, I don't think anyone else will deny it, maybe Charlie is being blind, but you are hiding behind something.

No, Flail-go, you THINK I have a problem with race. In fact, because I treat everyone - no matter what race, color, creed, sexual preference or political affiliation, exactly the same, I am confident to speak freely. That is why I call Obama a racist. That is why I call you a racist. Me, nah... that dog don't hunt.

Lots of people on this board think Charlie is a racist. He isn't. He's confident in his skin, same as me. People can mistake that for racism, but that doesn't make it racist. You play the race card - that is what makes you racist. You called me a racist for no other reason than I called Obama one. That is pathetic.

If I was a racist I would hate my mother and not date so many white women, why do you keep ignoring those two things? I treat all my soldiers equally and don't care about race unless someone is racist to me, why don't you just admit your racism and quit hiding behind Charlie?

Last edited:
You have a problem with race, I don't think anyone else will deny it, maybe Charlie is being blind, but you are hiding behind something.

No, Flail-go, you THINK I have a problem with race. In fact, because I treat everyone - no matter what race, color, creed, sexual preference or political affiliation, exactly the same, I am confident to speak freely. That is why I call Obama a racist. That is why I call you a racist. Me, nah... that dog don't hunt.

Lots of people on this board think Charlie is a racist. He isn't. He's confident in his skin, same as me. People can mistake that for racism, but that doesn't make it racist. You play the race card - that is what makes you racist. You called me a racist for no other reason than I called Obama one. That is pathetic.

If I was a racist I would hate my mother and not date so many white women, why do you keep ignoring those two things? I treat all my soldiers equally and don't care about race unless smeone is racist to me, why don't you just admit your racism and quit hiding behind Charlie?

You know nothing about me, or my family so assuming that I am a racist is pretty fucking stupid, Flail. You know what to assume does..... makes an ASS out of U not ME.

If I was a racist I would hate my mother and not date so many white women, why do you keep ignoring those two things? I treat all my soldiers equally and don't care about race unless smeone is racist to me, why don't you just admit your racism and quit hiding behind Charlie?

You know nothing about me, or my family so assuming that I am a racist is pretty fucking stupid, Flail. You know what to assume does..... makes an ASS out of U not ME.

You're full of shit and you know it, thats why you keep hiding behind Charlie, maybe he fails to see that you're pretending to be cool with him just so you can't look racist, but you do have a problem. I never said a word about your family. I have no direct proof you're a racist but my instinct has never betrayed me.

People here seem to be under the impression that there are NO black people at these tea party events. My suggestion to you is to turn off the TV and actually attend one. Not only are blacks attending, they are the main speakers as some events.

Fort Wayne Tea Party Draws a Crowd - Associated Content - associatedcontent.com

There are people of every color and political party attending for the simple reason that we are tired of the government spending money that they don't have. Every day people live within a budget. Why can't the governement??????????????

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Eib2di9bq4[/ame]

are you proud to be associated with a for profit organization that promotes hate? perhaps i should have narrowed the question....if the tea party cannot control and develop a grass roots movement that is not based on racism and classism then they will fail..it does not matter if this is true or not...it matters the perception...as we have all learned in the last several decades

for flayo and girl....******...there...yall can stop saying the "n word" that just makes yall sound stupidier than mal...which is pretty hard to do...but hey you are both managing.

I've already told you what I was proud of. Obviously you have never attended a Tea Party rally if you insist on there being racism or classism involved. It does matter if it's true or not, why perpetuate an outright lie? I guess you're one of those that believes every word the lame stream media puts forth, you must not possess the intelligence needed to form your own opinion. And I assume you believe every word Obama says, which is truly sad since he's not capable of being honest.

The people in that video carrying the posters are not real? I'm sick and tired of your shit and lies, its not a perception what those people are doing, its a reality.

What video? I responded to a questioned that was posed and the follow-up question was an based on falsehoods perpetuated by the lame stream media. Labeling an entire movement based on the actions of a few is disingenuous and akin to me believing all blacks are poor, lazy, violent criminals. How many tea party events have you attended?

You're busted big time, I thought you wasn't a racist but you have no problem with anyone saying the n word? Something just isn't right about you and Charlie must be off his rocker if he thinks you don't have a race problem.

I think you're the one with the race problem, you haven't stopped talking about it since you began posting in this thread. So fucking what your black, deal with it and shut the fuck up!!

You ignorant fuck, you have the race problem not me, I have a white European mother and I date white women and women of all races, I saw your old posts and you hate black people especially if its interracial dating and love.

I hate no one, but I despise liars and I think you're a liar.

You're full of shit and you know it, thats why you keep hiding behind Charlie, maybe he fails to see that you're pretending to be cool with him just so you can't look racist, but you do have a problem. I never said a word about your family. I have no direct proof you're a racist but my instinct has never betrayed me.

Let me get this straight... you have white family and black family and you date outside your race, so therefore you are not a racist, is that right?

Me too, you fucking moron. I have black family. I have white family.... and.... I date outside my race :eek::eek::eek::eek: So, by your own standards, I'm not a racist.

I guess this is the first time that your stupid 'instinct' has been completely and totally wrong. But I bet it isn't. I bet you play the race card at every opportunity. Being black doesn't make you special, you know that right? No matter what Obama tells you, you are just no more and no less important than any other American.

I think you're the one with the race problem, you haven't stopped talking about it since you began posting in this thread. So fucking what your black, deal with it and shut the fuck up!!

You ignorant fuck, you have the race problem not me, I have a white European mother and I date white women and women of all races, I saw your old posts and you hate black people especially if its interracial dating and love.

I hate no one, but I despise liars and I think you're a liar.

I think you are right.

Let me get this straight... you have white family and black family and you date outside your race, so therefore you are not a racist, is that right?

Me too, you fucking moron. I have black family. I have white family.... and.... I date outside my race :eek::eek::eek::eek: So, by your own standards, I'm not a racist.

Its different, I'm mixed, but still black and you are white so for me to be racist would be to hate myself. I'm the product of a white mother and black father.

I guess this is the first time that your stupid 'instinct' has been completely and totally wrong. But I bet it isn't. I bet you play the race card at every opportunity. Being black doesn't make you special, you know that right? No matter what Obama tells you, you are just no more and no less important than any other American.

You played the race card when you called Obama a racist, I don't play the race card. Play your own cards whatever they be, just don't pass your cards to me.

People here seem to be under the impression that there are NO black people at these tea party events. My suggestion to you is to turn off the TV and actually attend one. Not only are blacks attending, they are the main speakers as some events.

There are people of every color and political party attending for the simple reason that we are tired of the government spending money that they don't have. Every day people live within a budget. Why can't the governement??????????????

YouTube - White NBC Reporter Confronts Black Man at Tea Party Rally: 'Have You Ever Felt Uncomfortable?'

There are black confederates too, so the confederacy wasn't racist by your thinking. Token black people aren't the best representatives.

Its different, I'm mixed, but still black and you are white so for me to be racist would be to hate myself. I'm the product of a white mother and black father.

You played the race card when you called Obama a racist, I don't play the race card. Play your own cards whatever they be, just don't pass your cards to me.

No, honey. I called Obama a racist because - in my opinion - he is one. I have legitimate evidence to support that view. BY YOUR OWN ADMISSION, you called me a racist purely because you don't like my opinion of Obama. Can you see how completely and utterly stupid that is? You have no fucking evidence to back up your claim. Moron.

YouTube - White NBC Reporter Confronts Black Man at Tea Party Rally: 'Have You Ever Felt Uncomfortable?'

There are black confederates too, so the confederacy wasn't racist by your thinking. Token black people aren't the best representatives.

Damn, you really are completely arrogant, on top of being a moron and a racist.... Who the hell are you to dismiss the view of other black people? Christ on a bike, you are just astonishingly stupid. That guy had as much right to attend a TEA Party as you have to whatever moronic view you have.

This is why so many of us find it hard to credit the left with anything other than total partisanship.... Even the blacks who attend the TEA Parties are just 'tokens'. You stupid, stupid, stupid little man.

No, honey. I called Obama a racist because - in my opinion - he is one. I have legitimate evidence to support that view. BY YOUR OWN ADMISSION, you called me a racist purely because you don't like my opinion of Obama. Can you see how completely and utterly stupid that is? You have no fucking evidence to back up your claim. Moron.

I have NEVER seen evidence that Obama is a racist.

Please show it CG.

Maybe his pastor was a racist, but I have never ever seen him being one and YOU are making this up or you have a skewed view of it..... I am NOT saying this makes YOU a racist, nor do i believe you are a racist CG, but in no way shape or form, do i believe Obama is racist.

remind me again...who is proud to be associated with this type of movement.....???

If you're asking who is proud to be a part of the Tea Party movement, I'd have to say I am. Who wouldn't be proud to stand up with fellow Americans who want this country to uphold the Constitution and get back to it's ideal of limited government? Who doesn't want fiscal responibility and national security?

The Tea Party is the creation of the media.

remind me again...who is proud to be associated with this type of movement.....???

If you're asking who is proud to be a part of the Tea Party movement, I'd have to say I am. Who wouldn't be proud to stand up with fellow Americans who want this country to uphold the Constitution and get back to it's ideal of limited government? Who doesn't want fiscal responibility and national security?

Is that right? Then it should easy for you to prove.

I have NEVER seen evidence that Obama is a racist.

Please show it CG.

Maybe his pastor was a racist, but I have never ever seen him being one and YOU are making this up or you have a skewed view of it..... I am NOT saying this makes YOU a racist, nor do i believe you are a racist CG, but in no way shape or form, do i believe Obama is racist.

Sorry, I'm not gonna keep posting the same crap just time and again just to have the same conversation again and again. It's easy enough to find for yourself. I am a great believer in people finding out for themselves anyway. It means that I'm not influencing their view... Just like I don't accept the 'evidence' that others provide. Racism is subjective... I put together a life time of comments from Obama and I find him to be a racist.

Is that right? Then it should easy for you to prove.

Notice media coverage of the Tea Party.

New Topics

Forum List

Back