Tea Party plot in Wisconsin?

CaféAuLait;2766152 said:
That's crap...No one can keep a registered voter from voting.

A couple of New Black Panthers with a nightstick just might though. :eusa_whistle:

Newsflash for you.....DESPITE all the bullhorning by Fox News and all the neocon rags like the WND, an investigation showed that a jackass with a baseball bat standing in a predominantly black voter district announcing that he was going to prevent what happened in Florida and Ohio in 2000 DID NOT intimidate ANY voters

what happened in 2000 in fla and ohio?

I guess mr. Bull was lying then? I see.

...and the guy was NOT part of any Democratic Party,and his "organization" is essentially a joke.

:lol:

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;2766152 said:
A couple of New Black Panthers with a nightstick just might though. :eusa_whistle:

Newsflash for you.....DESPITE all the bullhorning by Fox News and all the neocon rags like the WND, an investigation showed that a jackass with a baseball bat standing in a predominantly black voter district announcing that he was going to prevent what happened in Florida and Ohio in 2000 DID NOT intimidate ANY voters

You'd guess wrong as usual, my Tragic friend. In the 2000 election it was DOCUMENTED FACT that over 57,000 folks in heavily Democratic districts were disenfranchised from voting by the actions of the Republican Secty of State Harris. It was a DOCUMENTED FACT that GOP re-election staff members were flown down to Florida to disrupt the recount by pretending to be outraged locals.

In Ohio in 2004, you had numerous voters REGISTER LEGAL COMPLAINTS by Democrats and Independents that the electronic voter machines (produced and installed by self advocating GOP supporter) recorded the OPPOSITE candidate vote. You also had DOCUMENTED EVIDENCE that Republican Secretary of State Blackwell enacted an long antiquated and disused State requirement of a specific paper bond to be used for district registrations specifically in heavily Democratic districts....a delay tactic that cost votes.

Your recent Florida story has NOTHING of the sort for comparison.

...and the guy was NOT part of any Democratic Party,and his "organization" is essentially a joke.

Translation: Old Trajan's got nothing, folks.

Still defending voter fraud. How sad.

You'd think some people would care about integrity.

You'd think you'd learn to comprehend what you read, Avatar.....either that or stop try trying to hide the fact that you, Avatar, can't refute or disprove what's posted with this absurd Rove tactic of accusing others of what YOUR side is doing. Once again, the chronology of the posts makes Avatar out to be a liar.

You'd guess wrong as usual, my Tragic friend. In the 2000 election it was DOCUMENTED FACT that over 57,000 folks in heavily Democratic districts were disenfranchised from voting by the actions of the Republican Secty of State Harris. It was a DOCUMENTED FACT that GOP re-election staff members were flown down to Florida to disrupt the recount by pretending to be outraged locals.

In Ohio in 2004, you had numerous voters REGISTER LEGAL COMPLAINTS by Democrats and Independents that the electronic voter machines (produced and installed by self advocating GOP supporter) recorded the OPPOSITE candidate vote. You also had DOCUMENTED EVIDENCE that Republican Secretary of State Blackwell enacted an long antiquated and disused State requirement of a specific paper bond to be used for district registrations specifically in heavily Democratic districts....a delay tactic that cost votes.

Translation: Old Trajan's got nothing, folks.

can you link to articles detailing those issues please, most especially articles containing the conclusions vis a vis those accusations?

what recent Fla. story?

and Mr. Bull?

Last edited:

You'd think you'd learn to comprehend what you read, Avatar.....either that or stop try trying to hide the fact that you, Avatar, can't refute or disprove what's posted with this absurd Rove tactic of accusing others of what YOUR side is doing. Once again, the chronology of the posts makes Avatar out to be a liar.

correct ,me if I wrong, but YOU started this topic(?).

hes not the brightest bulb in the pack

no no, he may have a point as to the ohio and fla. issues. I'd like to see the results of the charges he says were made. Frankly I lose track, there were so many flying around after each and every election we've had most especially over the last 5-6 cycles, maybe I missed this.

BUT, its been my experience that allegations/charges etc. being made don't equal guilt.

I also think its a bit cheeky telling someone off , like- "hey don't you question my hypocrisy, you hypocrite"...:lol:

no no, he may have a point as to the ohio and fla. issues. I'd like to see the results of the charges he says were made. Frankly I lose track, there were so many flying around after each and every election we've had most especially over the last 5-6 cycles, maybe I missed this.

BUT, its been my experience that allegations/charges etc. being made don't equal guilt.

I also think its a bit cheeky telling someone off , like- "hey don't you question my hypocrisy, you hypocrite"...:lol:
he has NOTHING
all the things he is talking about have been debunked as BULLSHIT long ago
onhly morons like him and KWO still believe that crap

If these allegations are true, it gets one wondering if similar actions are not being planned in other states:

State Republicans, Tea Party groups planning 'voter suppression' during fall elections, liberal group says

One Wisconsin Now, a liberal advocacy group in Madison, said Monday it uncovered a conspiracy by conservative parties in the state to suppress minority and college student turnout during the Nov. 2 general election.

The group says they have recordings of a leader of the Tea Party movement laying out plans to reduce the number of traditionally Democratic voters who can cast ballots on Nov. 2. Tea Party groups, the Republican Party of Wisconsin and Americans for Prosperity-Wisconsin are allegedly working together on a "voter caging" effort.

The non-partisan Brennan Center for Justice outlines the process of voter caging:

[/url]

<snip>

Please note that there is nobody quoted, nobody cited and nothing is definite.

After the nobody and nothing ends, then something else unrelated to what wasn't there in the first place that went before is stated as if it is something when it is related to nothing.

Wow! Is this the best you got?

Sounds like an solid attempt to root out voter fraud to me.
And voters who've been removed from voter rolls because they've failed to respond to querys from voting boards are still allowed to vote provisionally if, indeed, they do show up at the poll to vote on election day.

Unless they are challenged at the voting stations on the same basis...which has been done.

You are wrong.....this topic is about the GOP doing voter caging....Avatar is talking BS by accusing me of something that I did not do. Also, since there has NOT been a case of voter caging by the DEMS in the last 25 years, Avatar is just blowing smoke.

If these allegations are true, it gets one wondering if similar actions are not being planned in other states:

State Republicans, Tea Party groups planning 'voter suppression' during fall elections, liberal group says

Wow really a Liberal group says so eh..

LOL

please

Please what, chuckles? We've been bombarded by lies and distortions from neo-conservative groups for over 2 decades now....and folk like you don't seem to have a problem with that. But you act like the proverbial 3 monkeys as soon as you read the word "liberal"....which doesn't make you clever, it just shows you're willfully ignorant.

Forum List

Back