Tea Party plot in Wisconsin?

If these allegations are true, it gets one wondering if similar actions are not being planned in other states:

State Republicans, Tea Party groups planning 'voter suppression' during fall elections, liberal group says

Wow really a Liberal group says so eh..

LOL

please

Please what, chuckles? We've been bombarded by lies and distortions from neo-conservative groups for over 2 decades now....and folk like you don't seem to have a problem with that. But you act like the proverbial 3 monkeys as soon as you read the word "liberal"....which doesn't make you clever, it just shows you're willfully ignorant.
more like you bombard everyone with lies and distortions

what happened in 2000 in fla and ohio?

I guess mr. Bull was lying then? I see.

You'd guess wrong as usual, my Tragic friend. In the 2000 election it was DOCUMENTED FACT that over 57,000 folks in heavily Democratic districts were disenfranchised from voting by the actions of the Republican Secty of State Harris. It was a DOCUMENTED FACT that GOP re-election staff members were flown down to Florida to disrupt the recount by pretending to be outraged locals.

In Ohio in 2004, you had numerous voters REGISTER LEGAL COMPLAINTS by Democrats and Independents that the electronic voter machines (produced and installed by self advocating GOP supporter) recorded the OPPOSITE candidate vote. You also had DOCUMENTED EVIDENCE that Republican Secretary of State Blackwell enacted an long antiquated and disused State requirement of a specific paper bond to be used for district registrations specifically in heavily Democratic districts....a delay tactic that cost votes.

Your recent Florida story has NOTHING of the sort for comparison.

:lol:

Translation: Old Trajan's got nothing, folks.

can you link to articles detailing those issues please, most especially articles containing the conclusions vis a vis those accusations?

This is the man who broke the story that the MSM wasn't covering. Follow the links contained within.....It's a good primer to a fascinating story that is well documented by more than just investigative reporter Palast.

How George W. Bush Stole The Presidential Election of 2000

Your recent Florida story has NOTHING of the sort for comparison.

what recent Fla. story?

and Mr. Bull?

Click the little arrows and backtrack the exchange. If you still don't get it, I'll explain it to you.

Last edited:
can you link to articles detailing those issues please, most especially articles containing the conclusions vis a vis those accusations?

thats a link to a greg palast polemic, can I see something from the msm. wash post, wsj even the ny times etc...'articles'.

where in did you refer to mr.Bull?

what recent fla. story?

That's crap...No one can keep a registered voter from voting.

And you would be wrong. Your name & address determine your ability to vote. If either is wrong, you don't get a vote. The best way to overcome this is having a PO Box as your address, so regardless of where you are in the state, you can vote. I have seen voter booths require ID, and/or an utility bill showing your address.

And ACORN was able to register "dead people".

thats a link to a greg palast polemic, can I see something from the msm. wash post, wsj even the ny times etc...'articles'.

what recent fla. story?

Ahhh, once again the neocon blinders are put on.....you can't deal with the FACTS and the links contained in the article, so you just dismiss out of hand the source.

Newflash for you....Palast's was the person who broke the story that was later picked up by the very news sources you mention.

The only person who's bullshitting here is you, my tragic friend.

what recent fla. story?

Ahhh, once again the neocon blinders are put on.....you can't deal with the FACTS and the links contained in the article, so you just dismiss out of hand the source.

Newflash for you....Palast's was the person who broke the story that was later picked up by the very news sources you mention.

ROFLMAO

told ya Trajan

what recent fla. story?

are you on medication? seriously?

Last edited:
If these allegations are true, it gets one wondering if similar actions are not being planned in other states:

State Republicans, Tea Party groups planning 'voter suppression' during fall elections, liberal group says

LOL

please

Please what, chuckles? We've been bombarded by lies and distortions from neo-conservative groups for over 2 decades now....and folk like you don't seem to have a problem with that.

Stop projecting your own feelings on me.

We have been bombarded by crap like this by BOTH sides since the inception of the union.

My comment was simply to make light of the fact that they actually put the words "by a liberal group" in the title.

Kinda takes away from the bang when you admit the source is biased.

That's crap...No one can keep a registered voter from voting.

And you would be wrong. Your name & address determine your ability to vote. If either is wrong, you don't get a vote. The best way to overcome this is having a PO Box as your address, so regardless of where you are in the state, you can vote. I have seen voter booths require ID, and/or an utility bill showing your address.

Wrong again.......ACORN REPORTED to the authorities that some poll workers were trying to pad their reports in order to make more money. NO DEAD PEOPLE WERE ACTUALLY REGISTERED THROUGH ACORN.....if you can find the legal case that concluded that, please post it, otherwise you're just repeating FOX NOISE.

Wrong again.......ACORN REPORTED to the authorities that some poll workers were trying to pad their reports in order to make more money. NO DEAD PEOPLE WERE ACTUALLY REGISTERED THROUGH ACORN.....if you can find the legal case that concluded that, please post it, otherwise you're just repeating FOX NOISE.

So you watch fox ever? Even they never said any actual dead people were registered. They reported the story for what it actually was. An attempt to register them.

So you watch fox ever? Even they never said any actual dead people were registered. They reported the story for what it actually was. An attempt to register them.

Yes, I watch Fox News....and they bullhorned the allegations, emphasizing it with commentary by all the pundits on and affiliated with Fox, plus couching the story with every other negative ACORN story.

And you've just made my case, because they FALSELY reported that there was an attempt to register dead people....A LIE, as ACORN pointed out at the time that the temp employees who tried to log their canvas with the fake names were reported to the authorities....the fake names NEVER made it to the registration process by ACORN.

One Wisconsin Now, a liberal advocacy group in Madison, said Monday it uncovered a conspiracy by conservative parties in the state to suppress minority and college student turnout during the Nov. 2 general election.

The group says they have recordings of a leader of the Tea Party movement laying out plans to reduce the number of traditionally Democratic voters who can cast ballots on Nov. 2. Tea Party groups, the Republican Party of Wisconsin and Americans for Prosperity-Wisconsin are allegedly working together on a "voter caging" effort.

The non-partisan Brennan Center for Justice outlines the process of voter caging:

Voter caging is the practice of sending mail to addresses on the voter rolls, compiling a list of the mail that is returned undelivered, and using that list to purge or challenge voters registrations on the grounds that the voters on the list do not legally reside at their registered addresses. Supporters of voter caging defend the practice as a means of preventing votes cast by ineligible voters. Voter caging, however, is notoriously unreliable. If it is treated (unjustifiably) as the sole basis for determining that a voter is ineligible or does not live at the address at which he or she registered, it can lead to the unwarranted purge or challenge of eligible voters. …Moreover, the practice has often been targeted at minority voters, making the effects even more pernicious. [Brennan Center, “A Guide to Voter Caging,” 6/29/07]
One Wisconsin Now said Monday it obtained an audio recording it has verified as authentic from a June 16, 2010 meeting between the leaders of the state’s Tea Party movement, led by Tim Dake, head of the GrandSons of Liberty. Dake serves as a regular spokesperson for Wisconsin’s Tea Party organizations and is widely viewed as the movement’s Wisconsin leader. The full audio, available at One Wisconsin Now’s voter protection website, Save Wisconsin's Vote 2010, details the plans.

Racine Post: State Republicans, Tea Party groups planning 'voter suppression' during fall elections, liberal group says

Republicans planning voter suppression? What a surprise!

The fewer people that vote, the better it is for the Republicans.

Google "voter suppression Florida 2000 election."

Yes, I watch Fox News....and they bullhorned the allegations, emphasizing it with commentary by all the pundits on and affiliated with Fox, plus couching the story with every other negative ACORN story.

And you've just made my case, because they FALSELY reported that there was an attempt to register dead people....A LIE, as ACORN pointed out at the time that the temp employees who tried to log their canvas with the fake names were reported to the authorities....the fake names NEVER made it to the registration process by ACORN.

No, Clearly there was an attempt by some of their workers, and that is what they reported.

Now you can say what you want about FOX over covering it. Do you ever talk about how every Liberal network buried the story?

LOL

please

Please what, chuckles? We've been bombarded by lies and distortions from neo-conservative groups for over 2 decades now....and folk like you don't seem to have a problem with that.

Stop projecting your own feelings on me.

Please stop BS'ing.....I called you out based on what you wrote. Since my post don't do anything near what you say, your retort is just lame.

We have been bombarded by crap like this by BOTH sides since the inception of the union.

Ahhh, but in the last 25 years the big boy on the block has been Fox News, along with WND, NewsMax, Limbaugh, Beck Hannity Levin Crowley O'Reilly, Maulkin, the NY POST, 77WABCTalk Radio, etc., etc., so the "other side" have become amateurs at best.

My comment was simply to make light of the fact that they actually put the words "by a liberal group" in the title.

Kinda takes away from the bang when you admit the source is biased.

Your comment was an attempt to dismiss the article as just liberal bias....which is an ignorant thing to do on your part because the article is from a legitmate local news source, not a liberal blog or website. Oh, and for the record I didn't say the source was biased...all I did earlier was point out that IF the story pans out, I wonder if the MSM will give it it's proper coverage.

One Wisconsin Now, a liberal advocacy group in Madison, said Monday it uncovered a conspiracy by conservative parties in the state to suppress minority and college student turnout during the Nov. 2 general election.

The group says they have recordings of a leader of the Tea Party movement laying out plans to reduce the number of traditionally Democratic voters who can cast ballots on Nov. 2. Tea Party groups, the Republican Party of Wisconsin and Americans for Prosperity-Wisconsin are allegedly working together on a "voter caging" effort.

The non-partisan Brennan Center for Justice outlines the process of voter caging:

Voter caging is the practice of sending mail to addresses on the voter rolls, compiling a list of the mail that is returned undelivered, and using that list to purge or challenge voters registrations on the grounds that the voters on the list do not legally reside at their registered addresses. Supporters of voter caging defend the practice as a means of preventing votes cast by ineligible voters. Voter caging, however, is notoriously unreliable. If it is treated (unjustifiably) as the sole basis for determining that a voter is ineligible or does not live at the address at which he or she registered, it can lead to the unwarranted purge or challenge of eligible voters. …Moreover, the practice has often been targeted at minority voters, making the effects even more pernicious. [Brennan Center, “A Guide to Voter Caging,” 6/29/07]
One Wisconsin Now said Monday it obtained an audio recording it has verified as authentic from a June 16, 2010 meeting between the leaders of the state’s Tea Party movement, led by Tim Dake, head of the GrandSons of Liberty. Dake serves as a regular spokesperson for Wisconsin’s Tea Party organizations and is widely viewed as the movement’s Wisconsin leader. The full audio, available at One Wisconsin Now’s voter protection website, Save Wisconsin's Vote 2010, details the plans.

Racine Post: State Republicans, Tea Party groups planning 'voter suppression' during fall elections, liberal group says

Republicans planning voter suppression? What a surprise!

The fewer people that vote, the better it is for the Republicans.

Google "voter suppression Florida 2000 election."
none of it was EVER PROVEN

Ahhh, but in the last 25 years the big boy on the block has been Fox News, along with WND, NewsMax, Limbaugh, Beck Hannity Levin Crowley O'Reilly, Maulkin, the NY POST, 77WABCTalk Radio, etc., etc., so the "other side" have become amateurs at best.

What? Fox has not even been around that long. CNN was the Big boy on the block for Decades. Fox is one network, the only one that slants right.

.I called you out based on what you wrote. Since my post don't do anything near what you so, your retort is just lame.
Why do you assume you know what I think? You did not just call me out, you added that I never call Right wing sites when they do the same thing. Which is assuming you know what I do and think. The truth is I call it when I see it on both sides.

My comment was not meant to totally dismiss the story. It simply was pointing out that you should take with a gain of salt, what an admitted liberal group, says about an admitted conservative group.

You know kinda like how you guys all dismiss anything FOX or the WSJ says about liberals?

Last edited:

No, Clearly there was an attempt by some of their workers, and that is what they reported.

Not quite....FOX Noise was reporting that it was the official ACORN organization that was caught trying to register dead people with the state voter records....that was NOT the case, and ACORN had successfully exposed how Fox skews it's reporting to paint some in a negative light.

Now you can say what you want about FOX over covering it. Do you ever talk about how every Liberal network buried the story?

Well, first off you're wrong about Fox, as I pointed out above. Now you're repeating yet another lie that was accompanying the original one. What "liberal network" are you talking about, because FOX carried it's bogus story, and it was on the AP and other news services?

What? Fox has not even been around that long. CNN was the Big boy on the block for Decades. Fox is one network, the only one that slants right.

CNN is "liberal"? By whose and what determination? And FYI, Fox News was launched in 1996, while ABC radio started it's conservative talk radio trend in 1990, while the NY Post was bought by Murdoch in 1976, Clear Channel has been around since 1972, which carries the neocon punditry.

.I called you out based on what you wrote. Since my post don't do anything near what you so, your retort is just lame.
Why do you assume you know what I think? You did not just call me out, you added that I never call Right wing sites when they do the same thing. Which is assuming you know what I do and think. The truth is I call it when I see it on both sides.

I didn't speculate on what you think, but what you write, as you did here. If you think differently, then you should learn how to put that down in type so others will clearly understand your intent.
My comment was not meant to totally dismiss the story. It simply was pointing out that you should take with a gain of salt, what an admitted liberal group, says about an admitted conservative group.

You know kinda like how you guys all dismiss anything FOX or the WSJ says about liberals?

Obviously, you miss the question mark in my subject title, as well as the post were I STATE that IF the allegations pan out to be true, it will be interesting if the MSM will cover it properly.

Not quite....FOX Noise was reporting that it was the official ACORN organization that was caught trying to register dead people with the state voter records....that was NOT the case, and ACORN had successfully exposed how Fox skews it's reporting to paint some in a negative light.

Well, first off you're wrong about Fox, as I pointed out above. Now you're repeating yet another lie that was accompanying the original one. What "liberal network" are you talking about, because FOX carried it's bogus story, and it was on the AP and other news services?

Wrong again. Nobody knew the full truth when they reported it. They reported that it could have been Acorn doing it, or people working for them acting alone.

You are the one being dishonest bud.

CNN is "liberal"? By whose and what determination? And FYI, Fox News was launched in 1996, while ABC radio started it's conservative talk radio trend in 1990, while the NY Post was bought by Murdoch in 1976, Clear Channel has been around since 1972, which carries the neocon punditry.

I didn't speculate on what you think, but what you write, as you did here. If you think differently, then you should learn how to put that down in type so others will clearly understand your intent.

Obviously, you miss the question mark in my subject title, as well as the post were I STATE that IF the allegations pan out to be true, it will be interesting if the MSM will cover it properly.

You are right I did miss that. Good to hear.

All I want is fair coverage on both sides. What we have now is 1 Network (fox) feeding us their biased news, and The several others feeding us their version.

Sucks don't it.

I can't remember on what show I heard this, or who said it. But they were talking about FOX and the other networks, and the guy claimed that the other networks were "sort of forced to move to the left to combat fox"

this brings to light 2 things. First off the other networks were skewed left long before FOX went on the air. One could agrue that the Constant long standing Liberal slant of the rest of the media actually gave rise to FOX and talk Radio. IMO one would be right if they did.

Second, If they really wanted to get the truth out, they would not have to "move to the left" to combat FOX. All they would need to do is report the god damn truth.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back