Tea Party on gays: I think fruits are decorative.

R

rdean

"Marriage is between a man and a woman period! By giving rights to those otherwise would be a violation of the Constitution and my own rights."

The conversation appears to reference the 1998 death of University of Wyoming student Matthew Shepard, who was beaten and tied to a fence post. Police said Shepard was attacked because he was gay. (all night on the fense post, beat to a pulp and later died)

The Associated Press: Mont. tea party removes leader after anti-gay post

ravndalexc.JPG

On July 23, Ravndal declared his opposition to gay marriage in a Facebook status update. Another user replied: “I think fruits are decorative. Hang up where they can be seen and appreciated. Call Wyoming for display instructions.” Ravndal then responded: “Where can I get that Wyoming printed instruction manual?”

Montana Tea Party Leader Fired For Advocating Violence Against Gays | teapartytracker.org

ravndalpic.JPG

Tea Party (Republicans) have gone after gays, Hispanics, Blacks and Muslims. Do they know how to "GROW" a party or what?

There isn’t any tolerance for people who have a different opinion than yours. If we say yes to gay marriage where does it stop? The people who want to have more than one spouse will be next and that is against the law. The definition of marriage is between a man and a woman, are we now going to change the definition?

See how Rdean has been enjoying the 1 hour a day he gets to communicate with the outside world?

arkham_ben_3.jpg

I just like exposing the right wing.

This November election is their last best "gasp".

They hate, in no particular order:

Blacks
Gays
Hispanics
Muslims
Feminists
The unemployed
The poor
The Middle Class

They lucked out on this economy. Some Americans have forgotten the 2.4 trillion dollar tax cut for the wealthy didn't work. Others are just angry the Democrats didn't fix Republican fuck-ups fast enough.

This November, what you will see is a "protest" vote. Two more years of Republicans so soon after the last time will teach America a good, hard lesson.

See how Rdean has been enjoying the 1 hour a day he gets to communicate with the outside world?

arkham_ben_3.jpg

Blacks
Gays
Hispanics
Muslims
Feminists
The unemployed
The poor
The Middle Class

They lucked out on this economy. Some Americans have forgotten the 2.4 trillion dollar tax cut for the wealthy didn't work. Others are just angry the Democrats didn't fix Republican fuck-ups fast enough.

This November, what you will see is a "protest" vote. Two more years of Republicans so soon after the last time will teach America a good, hard lesson.

So are you saying that those particular groups (in no particular order) are the problem? Because as I see it the Teapartiers are all for fixing what the Repubs & Dems screwed up.

So by my calculation you are saying only rich whites are members, or "activists" as you all like to call them, in the Teaparties.

:doubt:

Are these just "Uncle Tom's"????

images4.jpg

images3.jpg

images2.jpg

images1.jpg

images.jpg

untitled.jpg

1.jpg

This is what you moonbats fear!!!

2-1.jpg

arkham_ben_3.jpg

Blacks
Gays
Hispanics
Muslims
Feminists
The unemployed
The poor
The Middle Class

So are you saying that those particular groups (in no particular order) are the problem? Because as I see it the Teapartiers are all for fixing what the Repubs & Dems screwed up.

So by my calculation you are saying only rich whites are members, or "activists" as you all like to call them, in the Teaparties.

:doubt:

Are these just "Uncle Tom's"????

images4.jpg

images3.jpg

images2.jpg

images1.jpg

images.jpg

untitled.jpg

1.jpg

This is what you moonbats fear!!!

2-1.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vrXJ5-EuoE]YouTube - Tea Party Idiots Exposed By Boston Globe![/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Mto7TJimyg&feature=related]YouTube - Exposing the Teabaggers Part I[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S38VioxnBaI&feature[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMWIYHqfK-0&feature=related]YouTube - Dylan Ratigan throws racist teabagger off his show[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do Republicans hate the gays? Not a single Republican voted to repeal DADT.

Why do Republicans hate the gays?

Because they are....gay?

Now seriously folks. Republicans don't hate gays. They just want them in the closet.

And actually rightfully so. Gays have one trait that uniquely sets them apart from nearly everybody else in existence: their lifestyle doesn't revolve around procreation or advancing human lineage.

Which is why they are criminals, taboo or at least treated like they are different the world over.

They have a completely different mission in life, share completely different values and may as well be a different species, because members of a species can breed with one another.

You can think what you want, but if you are sensible and give it careful consideration you can not deny that the biological mandate of reproductive humans is vastly different from those whose life path is that of genetic dead end.

And the difference in inherent and acquired values shared amongst those whose biological mission is to repopulate the world vs those whose life mission begins and ends with themselves and their "kind" is absolutely a profound distinction.

One that sets them in a completely different camp from us. Biologically speaking and also culturally.

we are all the open ends of genetic paths that trace their history billions of years thru an unbroken chain of successful incarnations in which each and every generation succeeded at procreating a viable next generation.

Gays are the unviable generation that ends that 2 billion year path.

Let them have legally equivalent civil unions and then let them stfu.

'Gays have one trait that uniquely sets them apart from nearly everybody else in existence: their lifestyle doesn't revolve around procreation or advancing human lineage.'

I'm straight and my lifestyle doesn't revolve around procreation or advancing human lineage.

'Gays have one trait that uniquely sets them apart from nearly everybody else in existence: their lifestyle doesn't revolve around procreation or advancing human lineage.'

I'm straight and my lifestyle doesn't revolve around procreation or advancing human lineage.

you wanna bet? Your life revolves entirely around it whether you know it or not.

Why do Republicans hate the gays?

Because they are....gay?

Now seriously folks. Republicans don't hate gays. They just want them in the closet.

And actually rightfully so. Gays have one trait that uniquely sets them apart from nearly everybody else in existence: their lifestyle doesn't revolve around procreation or advancing human lineage.

Which is why they are criminals, taboo or at least treated like they are different the world over.

They have a completely different mission in life, share completely different values and may as well be a different species, because members of a species can breed with one another.

You can think what you want, but if you are sensible and give it careful consideration you can not deny that the biological mandate of reproductive humans is vastly different from those whose life path is that of genetic dead end.

And the difference in inherent and acquired values shared amongst those whose biological mission is to repopulate the world vs those whose life mission begins and ends with themselves and their "kind" is absolutely a profound distinction.

One that sets them in a completely different camp from us. Biologically speaking and also culturally.

we are all the open ends of genetic paths that trace their history billions of years thru an unbroken chain of successful incarnations in which each and every generation succeeded at procreating a viable next generation.

Gays are the unviable generation that ends that 2 billion year path.

Let them have legally equivalent civil unions and then let them stfu.

LOL...so you have a crystal ball that SAYS all Republicans HATE homosexuals? then I suppose this crystal ball says all Democrats-Progressives-Commies-Liberals all LOVE homosexuals.
good gawd dumb.

you wanna bet? Your life revolves entirely around it whether you know it or not.

Lol...yes. If I just had the insight that Loosecannon has about me, I'd understand what my life revolves around.

Cocky, know-nothing son of a bitch.

"Marriage is between a man and a woman period! By giving rights to those otherwise would be a violation of the Constitution and my own rights."

The conversation appears to reference the 1998 death of University of Wyoming student Matthew Shepard, who was beaten and tied to a fence post. Police said Shepard was attacked because he was gay. (all night on the fense post, beat to a pulp and later died)

The Associated Press: Mont. tea party removes leader after anti-gay post

ravndalexc.JPG

On July 23, Ravndal declared his opposition to gay marriage in a Facebook status update. Another user replied: “I think fruits are decorative. Hang up where they can be seen and appreciated. Call Wyoming for display instructions.” Ravndal then responded: “Where can I get that Wyoming printed instruction manual?”

Montana Tea Party Leader Fired For Advocating Violence Against Gays | teapartytracker.org

ravndalpic.JPG

Tea Party (Republicans) have gone after gays, Hispanics, Blacks and Muslims. Do they know how to "GROW" a party or what?

There isn’t any tolerance for people who have a different opinion than yours. If we say yes to gay marriage where does it stop? The people who want to have more than one spouse will be next and that is against the law. The definition of marriage is between a man and a woman, are we now going to change the definition?

Let me see if I understand you here.

The leader of a local Tea Party was fired after making an anti gay slur, and this proves that the tea Party is anti gay.

:confused::cuckoo::doubt::eusa_whistle::lol:

You really should look into getting professional help. You are definitely getting worse.

you're going to hell, you know.

Lol...yes. If I just had the insight that Loosecannon has about me, I'd understand what my life revolves around.

Cocky, know-nothing son of a bitch.

Your whole life revolves around procreation and caring for your spawn whether you know it or not.

You are not a spontaneous, autonomous being. You are a biological unit whose entirety is guided by instincts and genetics and almost to no degree whatsoever by reason, intelligence or free will.

Same as almost everybody else. You are a dumb animal and nothing more.

Another stinky, stupid ape in a suit. Just like everybody else.

BTW, why do humans universally wear costumes? Serious question. Can you answer it?

Why do Republicans hate the gays? Not a single Republican voted to repeal DADT.

Not a single Republican voted to allow Reid to limit amendments to the Defense Authorization Bill to only those he wanted, and Reaid, and idiots like you, are using this to paint the Republicans as anti-gay, despite the fact that many Republicans want to repeal DADT. Even the group that won the court case against DADT are against Reid's tactics. If you were an honest person that would tell you something. Since you are not I simply mention it for those who are honest.

On The Hill: Gay Republicans Come Out Against Defense Bill Despite 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' Repeal

you're going to hell, you know.

or more likely headed for a genetic dead end. Which is worse than hell.

Forum List

Back