Tea Party on gays: I think fruits are decorative.

Why do Republicans hate the gays?

Because they are....gay?

Now seriously folks. Republicans don't hate gays. They just want them in the closet.

And actually rightfully so. Gays have one trait that uniquely sets them apart from nearly everybody else in existence: their lifestyle doesn't revolve around procreation or advancing human lineage.

Which is why they are criminals, taboo or at least treated like they are different the world over.

They have a completely different mission in life, share completely different values and may as well be a different species, because members of a species can breed with one another.

You can think what you want, but if you are sensible and give it careful consideration you can not deny that the biological mandate of reproductive humans is vastly different from those whose life path is that of genetic dead end.

And the difference in inherent and acquired values shared amongst those whose biological mission is to repopulate the world vs those whose life mission begins and ends with themselves and their "kind" is absolutely a profound distinction.

One that sets them in a completely different camp from us. Biologically speaking and also culturally.

we are all the open ends of genetic paths that trace their history billions of years thru an unbroken chain of successful incarnations in which each and every generation succeeded at procreating a viable next generation.

Gays are the unviable generation that ends that 2 billion year path.

Let them have legally equivalent civil unions and then let them stfu.

LOL...so you have a crystal ball that SAYS all Republicans HATE homosexuals? then I suppose this crystal ball says all Democrats-Progressives-Commies-Liberals all LOVE homosexuals.
good gawd dumb.

A FEW Democrats voted against the gays.

ALL Republicans voted against the gays.

Did that help?

Why do Republicans hate the gays? Not a single Republican voted to repeal DADT.

Not a single Republican voted to allow Reid to limit amendments to the Defense Authorization Bill to only those he wanted, and Reaid, and idiots like you, are using this to paint the Republicans as anti-gay, despite the fact that many Republicans want to repeal DADT. Even the group that won the court case against DADT are against Reid's tactics. If you were an honest person that would tell you something. Since you are not I simply mention it for those who are honest.

On The Hill: Gay Republicans Come Out Against Defense Bill Despite 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' Repeal

Give me a break. Saying "I don't like the way they did it" is the oldest trick in the world.

Remember when Republicans didn't like "reconciliation" but used it over and over again under Bush? The fuckers.

Because they are....gay?

Now seriously folks. Republicans don't hate gays. They just want them in the closet.

And actually rightfully so. Gays have one trait that uniquely sets them apart from nearly everybody else in existence: their lifestyle doesn't revolve around procreation or advancing human lineage.

Which is why they are criminals, taboo or at least treated like they are different the world over.

They have a completely different mission in life, share completely different values and may as well be a different species, because members of a species can breed with one another.

You can think what you want, but if you are sensible and give it careful consideration you can not deny that the biological mandate of reproductive humans is vastly different from those whose life path is that of genetic dead end.

And the difference in inherent and acquired values shared amongst those whose biological mission is to repopulate the world vs those whose life mission begins and ends with themselves and their "kind" is absolutely a profound distinction.

One that sets them in a completely different camp from us. Biologically speaking and also culturally.

we are all the open ends of genetic paths that trace their history billions of years thru an unbroken chain of successful incarnations in which each and every generation succeeded at procreating a viable next generation.

LOL...so you have a crystal ball that SAYS all Republicans HATE homosexuals? then I suppose this crystal ball says all Democrats-Progressives-Commies-Liberals all LOVE homosexuals.
good gawd dumb.

Did that help?

LOL, good grief:lol:

you wanna bet? Your life revolves entirely around it whether you know it or not.

Lol...yes. If I just had the insight that Loosecannon has about me, I'd understand what my life revolves around.

Cocky, know-nothing son of a bitch.

Your whole life revolves around procreation and caring for your spawn whether you know it or not.

Amazing power to read minds across the internet there, fella.

You are not a spontaneous, autonomous being. You are a biological unit whose entirety is guided by instincts and genetics and almost to no degree whatsoever by reason, intelligence or free will.

let me guess: you don't believe in almost any degree of free will whatsoever but you also believe in Democracy and the rational economic actor

Same as almost everybody else. You are a dumb animal and nothing more.

Well, I trust that you are a dumb animal.

BTW, why do humans universally wear costumes? Serious question. Can you answer it?

They don't.

Lol...yes. If I just had the insight that Loosecannon has about me, I'd understand what my life revolves around.

Cocky, know-nothing son of a bitch.

Your whole life revolves around procreation and caring for your spawn whether you know it or not.

let me guess: you don't believe in almost any degree of free will whatsoever but you also believe in Democracy and the rational economic actor

Same as almost everybody else. You are a dumb animal and nothing more.

BTW, why do humans universally wear costumes? Serious question. Can you answer it?

They don't.

A) I don't need to read your mind to know that you are driven by instinct and genetics, almost every human is

B) I believe in neither the rational econ actor or democracy, humans are unfit for self determination, which is why your genetics predisposes you to being subservient to the Alpha

C) I am as dumb an animal as you are (only smarter)

D) We all wear costumes, you are apparently too dumb to recognize that you wear one every single day!

A regular monkey in a clown suit, speaking literally of course!

They don't.

A) I don't need to read your mind to know that you are driven by instinct and genetics, almost every human is

Well, at least you provide the great big elephant size caveat

B) I believe in neither the rational econ actor or democracy, humans are unfit for self determination, which is why your genetics predisposes you to being subservient to the Alpha

1. How does the economy survive without rational actors.
2. How does the economy survive when almost all are subservient to an alpha and therefore acting against their own rational self interest?

C) I am as dumb an animal as you are (only smarter)

No, you are far dumber than I.

D) We all wear costumes, you are apparently too dumb to recognize that you wear one every single day!

I didnt' say I don't wear a costume. I said not everyone does. Do Yanomamis wear costumes?

The Tupari?

A regular monkey in a clown suit, speaking literally of course![/QUOTE]

2. How does the economy survive when almost all are subservient to an alpha and therefore acting against their own rational self interest?

A)The economy thrives on irrational actors.

B) why would you assume that being subservient to an Alpha is NOT in your best interest? After all your very existence proves otherwise. That has been our norm for tens of millions of years.

And almost every human wears costumes. WHY?

If you are so smart, prove it now, answer the question!

Or are you just another dumb ape in a suit?

"A) I don't need to read your mind to know that you are driven by instinct and genetics, almost every human is
Well, at least you provide the great big elephant size caveat"

There are genetic misfits who lack the genetic software to operate on an instinctive level. Gays are likely included in that group. But there are others.

"Marriage is between a man and a woman period! By giving rights to those otherwise would be a violation of the Constitution and my own rights."

The conversation appears to reference the 1998 death of University of Wyoming student Matthew Shepard, who was beaten and tied to a fence post. Police said Shepard was attacked because he was gay. (all night on the fense post, beat to a pulp and later died)

The Associated Press: Mont. tea party removes leader after anti-gay post

ravndalexc.JPG

On July 23, Ravndal declared his opposition to gay marriage in a Facebook status update. Another user replied: “I think fruits are decorative. Hang up where they can be seen and appreciated. Call Wyoming for display instructions.” Ravndal then responded: “Where can I get that Wyoming printed instruction manual?”

Montana Tea Party Leader Fired For Advocating Violence Against Gays | teapartytracker.org

ravndalpic.JPG

Tea Party (Republicans) have gone after gays, Hispanics, Blacks and Muslims. Do they know how to "GROW" a party or what?

There isn’t any tolerance for people who have a different opinion than yours. If we say yes to gay marriage where does it stop? The people who want to have more than one spouse will be next and that is against the law. The definition of marriage is between a man and a woman, are we now going to change the definition?

Attention LEZBO B(ad))(dour)....DUH....C'ya !!!

BTW, fruits ARE decorative. That's a FACT !

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Why do Republicans hate the gays? Not a single Republican voted to repeal DADT.

Not a single Republican voted to allow Reid to limit amendments to the Defense Authorization Bill to only those he wanted, and Reaid, and idiots like you, are using this to paint the Republicans as anti-gay, despite the fact that many Republicans want to repeal DADT. Even the group that won the court case against DADT are against Reid's tactics. If you were an honest person that would tell you something. Since you are not I simply mention it for those who are honest.

On The Hill: Gay Republicans Come Out Against Defense Bill Despite 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' Repeal

Give me a break. Saying "I don't like the way they did it" is the oldest trick in the world.

Remember when Republicans didn't like "reconciliation" but used it over and over again under Bush? The fuckers.

Remember when Democrats voted to let rapists go free because the Republicans tried something hinky?

Stuff you partisan idiocy up your ass and twist, it might wake you up.

And everyone else's does? I hate to break it to you but some people hate kids, even straight people. Also lots of people have goals a little bit higher than 'get kids'.

That's THE stupidest thing I've ever heard, under that logic someone who's infertile isn't human or even a species. They are human beings you dumbass and them being gay doesn't make them space aliens.

You can think what you want, but if you are sensible and give it careful consideration you can not deny that the biological mandate of reproductive humans

Blah blah blah.

Asexuality - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

is vastly different from those whose life path is that of genetic dead end.

So gays have inherent values that are different than everyone else's? What proof do you have of these statements?

Last edited:
Well according to Freud, who I thought was discredited but who I just was assigned massive reading on (and yet not assigned Adler...maybe that's coming later?) we are all compelled by sexual issues.

I don't buy it, but hey, it was an accepted theory for a long time.

A)The economy thrives on irrational actors.[/quote]

you have just disproven 200 years of price theory! or you're wrong.

B) why would you assume that being subservient to an Alpha is NOT in your best interest? After all your very existence proves otherwise. That has been our norm for tens of millions of years
Being subservient to an alpha requires me to put the interests of the alpha ahead of my own when those interests conflict.

And almost every human wears costumes. WHY?

Oh, I see we've conveniently moved the goal posts. Keep trying.

are you just another dumb ape in a suit?
Speaking of dumb apes....

Because they are....gay?

good gawd dumb.

Did that help?

Maybe they voted that way because that is what the Military want. Leave military business to the military. If gays want to be open, don't join the military.... it's not hard.

"Marriage is between a man and a woman period! By giving rights to those otherwise would be a violation of the Constitution and my own rights."

The conversation appears to reference the 1998 death of University of Wyoming student Matthew Shepard, who was beaten and tied to a fence post. Police said Shepard was attacked because he was gay. (all night on the fense post, beat to a pulp and later died)

The Associated Press: Mont. tea party removes leader after anti-gay post

ravndalexc.JPG

On July 23, Ravndal declared his opposition to gay marriage in a Facebook status update. Another user replied: “I think fruits are decorative. Hang up where they can be seen and appreciated. Call Wyoming for display instructions.” Ravndal then responded: “Where can I get that Wyoming printed instruction manual?”

Montana Tea Party Leader Fired For Advocating Violence Against Gays | teapartytracker.org

ravndalpic.JPG

Tea Party (Republicans) have gone after gays, Hispanics, Blacks and Muslims. Do they know how to "GROW" a party or what?

There isn’t any tolerance for people who have a different opinion than yours. If we say yes to gay marriage where does it stop? The people who want to have more than one spouse will be next and that is against the law. The definition of marriage is between a man and a woman, are we now going to change the definition?

You do realize that they removed him.

Talk about bad fruit.

good gawd dumb.

Did that help?

Maybe they voted that way because that is what the Military want. Leave military business to the military. If gays want to be open, don't join the military.... it's not hard.
What the military brass wanted was an opportunity to finish their current study about the impact before making a decision.

Forum List

Back