Tea Party Logo

Screwy

Screwy
Jan 14, 2011
Northern NJ
Hey everyone, I'm new here and my purpose for posting is that I happen to be a fan of the Tea Party because it's goal is primarily lower taxes and less government.
Living in NJ I've seen how high taxes can drive people and retirees out of a state.

We just had a dem legislator propose that everyone in NJ get their bicycle registered and be charged a 10 fee. Those without license plates would be charged fines up to $100. Thankfully due to peoples outrage this stupid bill was withdrawn.. but this is the sort of incompetence in state government NJ residents have to deal with.

I work as an illustrator/ designer and wanted to direct you to my logo design for the Tea Party which is similar to the official designs for Democrat and Republican Party logos.

Here is my logo for the tea party:.....oh wait I can't give it to you because I can't post urls unless I have 15 posts or more.:confused:

It's available to download and is illustrator/ vector art that can be scaled to any size.
Go to Shutterstock, under photographers type in "screwy" and hit search. It' will be the newest item in my library. Thanks!

Go to Shutterstock, under photographers type in "screwy" and hit search. It' will be the newest item in my library. Thanks!

I think not.

However, I will share my Tea Party Logo.

Tea-Party-3.JPG

ok just type in anything under key word search it will take you to the following screen with more options. type in political and then under "Photographer name" type in screwy. You should get my tea party logo.. and Abraham Lincoln.

I OWN the copyright! All those images within that library are mine. And that is my Logo that you posted. I was asking if you thought it was good.

There is no logo like the one you posted anywhere .. because I created it yesterday. There are other Tea Party logos.. one is a teapot and another I saw was a teacup with the American flag through it.
Mine is done in the same style as the national party logos

Forum List

Back