Tea Party Freshman John Walsh (R-IL) Ows $117,000 in child support!

"Note the leftwingnutjob hack site you posted, fuckstain...."

Some people should use google, before looking like total dumbasses.

He posted crooks and liars, you fucking dumbass....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You see the very first thread in this quote I did of your post. Look at that link in the very middle. See where it says" Fox News"? Tell you what-I'll enlarge it for you.

Can you see it now? Just to make it clear:

Tea Party Lawmaker Questioned After Reports Of Unpaid Child Support | Fox News

God are you stupid.
Brother James, you will note that none of these RW perps ever dare to respond to the facts of the matter. They simply flock to the strawman, which is the validity of the site. Meanwhile, the site is a site that reports facts. Yet, because their PERCECPTION is that it's a, in this case, "left-wing hack site" that is where the attention is drawn to.

You will also note that the Crooks and Liars article gives references to the facts of the matter. However, none of this matters in the dimb minds of the RW fundamentalist hack tool.

They are really not-so-clever.

I don't use the rep feature BEFORE engaging in a debate. Only fail- trolls like House & a few other Rightie tards do that. They see something that doesn't agree w/ their failed & intransigent ideology and immediately go for the "mommy help me (rep)" tab :lol: Pathetic.

:lol:

I like that. :clap2:

Oh i guess it could be worse though. I mean that drunkard Democrat Ted Kennedy killed a young woman for God's sake. And he served 40yrs. in Congress.

All this Faux outrage has wore me out tonight..

you all stew over who owes child support..It's just so IMPORTANT.

Hell you all should dig to see if he is even the FATHER..could be someones else's kids..

I'm off to bed, up early for WORK..NITE.

"Note the leftwingnutjob hack site you posted, fuckstain...."

Some people should use google, before looking like total dumbasses.

You see the very first thread in this quote I did of your post. Look at that link in the very middle. See where it says" Fox News"? Tell you what-I'll enlarge it for you.

God are you stupid.

I wasn't replying to you, was I dipshit?

God you are a fuckstain....

House boy adds nothing to the board. His statistics bear that out. 4 threads in two years and the rest of the time spent fail- trolling. Keep up the good work Rightard :clap2:

If Democrat murderers Bill Clinton and Ted Kennedy could go on serving in Government,i think this guy will be fine. All this phony outrage really isn't necessary.

The man is not guilty of anything. Maybe you phony outrage Drama-Queens should read some of the links you provide. Just a suggestion anyway.

$117,000 is a lot of back child support to owe. He may or may not be facing criminal sactions now, but my point was more to his Moral Charactor as a representitive.

Furthermore, there is no reason he is not paying his child support due to the fact he makes roughly six figures a year.

Don't the Republican have any morals these days?
Are Republicans proud to say that Walsh is one of them, knowing his children go without?

God are you stupid.

Well if you were paying attention-you would have clearly seen the FoxNews article post on this thread-but you didn't. If you're only defense is "I wasn't replying to you...", that's really sad. I honestly feel bad for you, must be hard with that big head being so empty.

If Democrat murderers Bill Clinton and Ted Kennedy could go on serving in Government,i think this guy will be fine. All this phony outrage really isn't necessary.

I can't speak for others on here-but I agree. However my posts are meant to be outrage. I clearly used the word "if" in all posts where I respond to the allegations. My point was the hypocrisy of holding different people to different standards, on the basis of their political parties.

God are you stupid.

Well if you were paying attention-you would have clearly seen the FoxNews article post on this thread-but you didn't. If you're only defense is "I wasn't replying to you...", that's really sad. I honestly feel bad for you, must be hard with that big head being so empty.

I can't help you if you are too fucking stupid to realize that replys are to individual posts...

Crooks and Liars is a leftwingnut hack site...

You can pretend it isn't if you want....

I can't speak for others on here-but I agree. However my posts are meant to be outrage. I clearly used the word "if" in all posts where I respond to the allegations. My point was the hypocrisy of holding different people to different standards, on the basis of their political parties.

well bully for you. how superior you are. should we all bow now or later..

Last edited:
The man is not guilty of anything. Maybe you phony outrage Drama-Queens should read some of the links you provide. Just a suggestion anyway.

$117,000 is a lot of back child support to owe. He may or may not be facing criminal sactions now, but my point was more to his Moral Charactor as a representitive.

Furthermore, there is no reason he is not paying his child support due to the fact he makes roughly six figures a year.

Don't the Republican have any morals these days?
Are Republicans proud to say that Walsh is one of them, knowing his children go without?

So he's not guilty of anything? Good,glad we could agree. This is a dispute between him and his wife. You and i do not have the details. He is innocent until proven guilty. Maybe he's moral,maybe he's not? Who knows? We don't know right now. Besides,are you really upset over this or are you just feigning all the outrage. This doesn't affect your own life in any way. So i lean towards believing you're just playing the Message Board Drama-Queen on this one. Just my opinion anyway.

I think Walsh will be a one-termer.

He's just not cut out for this line of work.

Well i must admit i was outraged over Bill Clinton having Vince Foster murdered and Ted Kennedy driving drunk and killing that poor girl. I think my outrage is better than this OP's outrage though.

Forum List

Back