Tea Party Freshman John Walsh (R-IL) Ows $117,000 in child support!

conner700

Nov 4, 2011
Yep! One of American's sweet heart Tea Party Freshman owe is ex-wife $117,000 in child support. Since he was voted in last year he has still refused to pay his child support although he is making over six figures a year.

This man needs to be put in jail. He needs to step up and support his children. Maybe he thinks that the rest of us should pay for his kids.

Here is yet another example of -- the do as I say not as I do mentality.

How does one get away with not paying child support so long? Shouldn't they take his drivers license or revoke his passport?

Yep! One of American's sweet heart Tea Party Freshman owe is ex-wife $117,000 in child support. Since he was voted in last year he has still refused to pay his child support although he is making over six figures a year.

This man needs to be put in jail. He needs to step up and support his children. Maybe he thinks that the rest of us should pay for his kids.

How does one get away with not paying child support so long? Shouldn't they take his drivers license or revoke his passport?

and that is YOUR GAWDDAMN business.........HOW
some of you people are SNAKES . You will CRAWL TO ANY low.
And then we got Miss Dotty, crawling right in there. tsk tsk

Last edited:
We don't even know if that's true. What is true is that his ex wife is making this claim and it is winding its way through the court system where both sides will have to prove up their case.

The accusation is good enough for liberals, unless it's them. Then they gotta have their day in court.

If he's not supporting his child-he's breaking the law. I have zero sympathy for anybody who refuses to take care of their responsibilities, and being a parent is THE biggest responsibility someone can take.

If he's not supporting his child-he's breaking the law. I have zero sympathy for anybody who refuses to take care of their responsibilities, and being a parent is THE biggest responsibility someone can take.

SO DO I, but this IS A PERSONAL MATTER. not any of you peoples BUSINESS.

As two of the "kids" are adults, one is 20 and one is 23, this "complaint" is starting to get a little smell. One child is 16.

Bet this whole thing has more to do with other disputes and a chancy bid for child support to punish dad because he got a girlfriend is the real reason.

This story has been posted several times. I wonder though are you as outraged that Warren Buffet owes 1 billion in back taxes? He openly admits to still owing taxes for years 2002 through 2004 and 2005 through 2009.

Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Owes Taxes Going Back To 2002

How does one get away with not paying back taxes for so long? Shouldn't they take his drivers license or revoke his passport? :eusa_whistle:

If that's a personal matter-than so is whether Anthony Weiner texted pics of himself to women (of legal age) or not. How was that anybody else's business?

I'm sure this accusation is riddled with falsehoods and inaccuracies. Sounds like a HuffPoop/MSLSD scam. Please provide link. Thanks.

well there goes the neighborhood..

If that's a personal matter-than so is whether Anthony Weiner texted pics of himself to women (of legal age) or not. How was that anybody else's business?

what the hell does that have to DO WITH THIS. I didn't give a shit what the Weener did, though I thought his weenie was about as tiny as his brain.

Last edited:
Does this really matter? And is this OP really outraged over this or is he or she just playing the phony Drama-Queen that's so common on Message Boards?

what the hell does that have to DO WITH THIS. I didn't give a shit what the Weener did, though I thought his weenie was about as tiny as his brain.

Because if somebody is willing to attack a Democrat over their personal life (who didn't break any law btw), yet gives a pass to a Republican (who is breaking the law)-it highlights hypocrisy.

Most of the factual issues raised can be answered from a single news story:

Tea Party rep. Joe Walsh sued for $117K in child support - Reid J. Epstein - POLITICO.com

Does Walsh in fact owe child support?

Walsh does not deny that he owes substantial child support. His statements and his attorney's seem to concede that fact.

Why does Walsh owe child support for adult offspring?

Because it's back child support which accrued while the offspring were minors.

Are Walsh's actions criminal?

While nonpayment of child support can be a crime, there has been no indication that criminal charges are forthcoming in Walsh's case.

Now to the nonfactual question: Why is it the public's business?

Because it speaks to his responsibility, his honesty, and his morality. These are all relevant issues for a Congressman.

Because if somebody is willing to attack a Democrat over their personal life (who didn't break any law btw), yet gives a pass to a Republican (who is breaking the law)-it highlights hypocrisy.

what ever...
and I don't care about your so called hypocrisy. Weeners party ASKED him to step down.
This mans child support is a PERSONAL MATTER, not some nasty assed pictures he posted to women OVER THE INTERNET for all the WORLD to see..

WHOA!!! :eek: Steph- don't hyperventilate :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back