Tea Party Freshman John Walsh (R-IL) Ows $117,000 in child support!

Guilty till proven innocent with the phony outrage mob i guess. No link provided has proven he's guilty of anything. And i'm sure this is a personal dispute between him and his wife anyway. Us grown ups know how that can be. But please do go on with the bad Drama-Queen act. But there's no Oscar or Emmy in your future.

Any site that they don't agree with = hack site.

These morans will fling up any crack/whore website by a no-tooth having palooka if it said that Obama's grandmother's cousin said that Obama committed crimes at age 5. They would splash that up on Drudge and call it front-page news.

Buncha RW hacks...the lot of 'em!

Crooks and Liars?

:lmao:

:rofl:

If you can't have discussions with adults-go have them with children. This post of yours was that a 2nd grader would respond with. Really pathetic.

And I'm not a liberal btw, but nice try.:clap2:

do I care.........let me think........NOPE
I was done conversing with you anyway..

Again 2nd grade. "I DON'T CARE!"......but I'm still really mad enough to post about it online, and let everybody know how much "I DON'T CARE"!!!!! :lol::lol:

again...:lol:

Note the leftwingnutjob hack site you posted, fuckstain....

Emotional outburst: check.

All that's left is the emotional negrep...

WoW! :eek:

That's a first, while I was posting the response and prediction of getting neg, the perp does EXACTLY what I predicted.

Dr.House said:
Hi, you have received -425 reputation points from Dr.House.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
leftist hack shit... Whine about this neg - I know you will...

Regards,
Dr.House

Note: This is an automated message.

Uncanny!!

49izadw.gif

you people STOOD BEHIND BILL CLINTON and now you are talking, responsibility, honesty and MORALITY...
Politico has dropped their mask of being a reputable site and is now just a progressive SMEAR SITE.

Clinton's actions during his affair with Lewinsky and the cover-up thereof were irresponsible, dishonest and immoral. The furthest I'll go in defending them is to say that they didn't merit impeachment. Neither do Walsh's.

Politico (newspaper) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Politico's President and CEO is the Chairman of the Board of Trustees for the Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation. The website regularly features opinion pieces from sitting Republican members of Congress. If they're a "progressive SMEAR SITE" they're not a very good one.

"Note the leftwingnutjob hack site you posted, fuckstain...."

Some people should use google, before looking like total dumbasses.

He posted crooks and liars, you fucking dumbass....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You see the very first thread in this quote I did of your post. Look at that link in the very middle. See where it says" Fox News"? Tell you what-I'll enlarge it for you.

Can you see it now? Just to make it clear:

Tea Party Lawmaker Questioned After Reports Of Unpaid Child Support | Fox News

God are you stupid.

That's a first, while I was posting the response and prediction of getting neg, the perp does EXACTLY what I predicted.

Dr.House said:

Comment:

Regards,
Dr.House

Uncanny!!

49izadw.gif

Thats all the tard :tinfoil: does here. He doesn't start any threads of any worth.

House is one of the least capable Rightie debaters on the site. He aint bright enough to start threads, only to fail-troll them :lol:

That is his, and many other RW's who can't debate, style.

LOL, maybe we could imitate your alls?

I don't use the rep feature BEFORE engaging in a debate. Only fail- trolls like House & a few other Rightie tards do that. They see something that doesn't agree w/ their failed & intransigent ideology and immediately go for the "mommy help me (rep)" tab :lol: Pathetic.

Last edited:
The man is not guilty of anything. Maybe you phony outrage Drama-Queens should read some of the links you provide. Just a suggestion anyway.

Dr.House said:

Comment:

Regards,
Dr.House

Uncanny!!

I know - I called your whine a mile away....:rofl:

I'm good... What can I say....

Forum List

Back