Tea Party Freshman John Walsh (R-IL) Ows $117,000 in child support!

Most of the factual issues raised can be answered from a single news story:

Tea Party rep. Joe Walsh sued for $117K in child support - Reid J. Epstein - POLITICO.com

Does Walsh in fact owe child support?

Walsh does not deny that he owes substantial child support. His statements and his attorney's seem to concede that fact.

Why does Walsh owe child support for adult offspring?

Because it's back child support which accrued while the offspring were minors.

Are Walsh's actions criminal?

While nonpayment of child support can be a crime, there has been no indication that criminal charges are forthcoming in Walsh's case.

Now to the nonfactual question: Why is it the public's business?

Because it speaks to his responsibility, his honesty, and his morality. These are all relevant issues for a Congressman.

you people STOOD BEHIND BILL CLINTON and now you are talking, responsibility, honesty and MORALITY...
Politico has dropped their mask of EVEN being a progressive SMEAR SITE.

See the current front- runner in the Repub Primaries who was having an affair during that period :eusa_whistle: ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yep! One of American's sweet heart Tea Party Freshman owe is ex-wife $117,000 in child support. Since he was voted in last year he has still refused to pay his child support although he is making over six figures a year.

This man needs to be put in jail. He needs to step up and support his children. Maybe he thinks that the rest of us should pay for his kids.

Here is yet another example of -- the do as I say not as I do mentality.

How does one get away with not paying child support so long? Shouldn't they take his drivers license or revoke his passport?

and that is YOUR GAWDDAMN business.........HOW
some of you people are SNAKES . You will CRAWL TO ANY low.
And then we got Miss Dotty, crawling right in there. tsk tsk

It is my business. If a member of congress hasn't paid his child support one can question his charactor. He may be more likely to take a bribe.

Also, how come the State hasn't revoked his drivers license or pass port yet?

If the People don't pay their child support the state would saction them. He he getting special treatment by the state? He he above the law?

what ever...
and I don't care about your so called hypocrisy. Weeners party ASKED him to step down.
This mans child support is a PERSONAL MATTER, not some nasty assed pictures he posted to women OVER THE INTERNET for all the WORLD to see..

Weiner's situation was a personal matter (not condoning what he did). Therefore by your logic-it wouldn't be any of your business. And I'm sorry but if he didn't pay his child support-that's worse than posting pictures of yourself for people to see.

The fact that his own political party asked him to step down, has nothing to do with whether it was any of your business or not.

If you can't handle the fact that they're both unacceptable actions, both personal issues-that have nothing to do with governing, yet you give one a pass-and not the other-that's fine. Especially when one is a crime-and the other isn't.

But the only reason why you're doing that is because of the letters "R" and "D"-and don't pretend otherwise. That's just as biased, and being just as much as sheep foras the Dems who fall in line. That's my point.

yeah yeah yeah, whatever. I WOULDN'T care if they had a D, E, F or G next to their name. I didn't give a shit about Weener and I'm not going to give a shit about this....but hey, you all have a field day over it...it still make you SNAKES
now do I have to pay you for your psychoanalysisbabble?

If you can't have discussions with adults-go have them with children. This post of yours was that a 2nd grader would respond with. Really pathetic.

And I'm not a liberal btw, but nice try.:clap2:

Yep! One of American's sweet heart Tea Party Freshman owe is ex-wife $117,000 in child support. Since he was voted in last year he has still refused to pay his child support although he is making over six figures a year.

This man needs to be put in jail. He needs to step up and support his children. Maybe he thinks that the rest of us should pay for his kids.

Here is yet another example of -- the do as I say not as I do mentality.

How does one get away with not paying child support so long? Shouldn't they take his drivers license or revoke his passport?

It is my business. If a member of congress hasn't paid his child support one can question his charactor. He may be more likely to take a bribe.

Also, how come the State hasn't revoked his drivers license or pass port yet?

If the People don't pay their child support the state would saction them. He he getting special treatment by the state? He he above the law?

Well, I think you should stay up ALL NIGHT worrying you wittle head about it.
see ya in the morning, let us know if you get it all figured out.

The RepubliCON$ are still obsessed with Bill's BJ that they tried to prosecute him and send him away for that they are talking about over 15 years later.

Talk about sexual repression.

Now a crime has taken place in the form of a criminal that hasn't paid his child-support, and they want you to overlook it. Sweep it under the rug.

All over politics. RW criminal...that's fine let him continue his criminal activity. Democrat playboy...OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

Absolutely SICKENING!

Weiner's situation was a personal matter (not condoning what he did). Therefore by your logic-it wouldn't be any of your business. And I'm sorry but if he didn't pay his child support-that's worse than posting pictures of yourself for people to see.

The fact that his own political party asked him to step down, has nothing to do with whether it was any of your business or not.

If you can't handle the fact that they're both unacceptable actions, both personal issues-that have nothing to do with governing, yet you give one a pass-and not the other-that's fine. Especially when one is a crime-and the other isn't.

But the only reason why you're doing that is because of the letters "R" and "D"-and don't pretend otherwise. That's just as biased, and being just as much as sheep foras the Dems who fall in line. That's my point.

yeah yeah yeah, whatever. I WOULDN'T care if they had a D, E, F or G next to their name. I didn't give a shit about Weener and I'm not going to give a shit about this....but hey, you all have a field day over it...it still make you SNAKES

If you can't have discussions with adults-go have them with children. This post of yours was that a 2nd grader would respond with. Really pathetic.

do I care.........let me think........NOPE
I was done conversing with you anyway..

Last edited:
Tea Party Lawmaker Questioned After Reports Of Unpaid Child Support | Fox News
Illinois Rep. Joe Walsh, a rising star in the Tea Party movement best known for his blistering lectures of President Obama for "spending like a drunken sailor," is now being peppered with questions about his own financial responsibility after reports surfaced that he's being sued for more than $100,000 in unpaid child support.

"Note the leftwingnutjob hack site you posted, fuckstain...."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Some people should use google, before looking like total dumbasses.

Any site that they don't agree with = hack site.

These morans will fling up any crack/whore website by a no-tooth having palooka if it said that Obama's grandmother's cousin said that Obama committed crimes at age 5. They would splash that up on Drudge and call it front-page news.

Buncha RW hacks...the lot of 'em!

do I care.........let me think........NOPE
I was done conversing with you anyway..

Again 2nd grade. "I DON'T CARE!"......but I'm still really mad enough to post about it online, and let everybody know how much "I DON'T CARE"!!!!! :lol::lol:

If he's not supporting his child-he's breaking the law. I have zero sympathy for anybody who refuses to take care of their responsibilities, and being a parent is THE biggest responsibility someone can take.

SO DO I, but this IS A PERSONAL MATTER. not any of you peoples BUSINESS.

This is not a personal matter. Dead beat dads should not hold any office of government.
His poor children, and your support him.

Tea Party Lawmaker Questioned After Reports Of Unpaid Child Support | Fox News
Illinois Rep. Joe Walsh, a rising star in the Tea Party movement best known for his blistering lectures of President Obama for "spending like a drunken sailor," is now being peppered with questions about his own financial responsibility after reports surfaced that he's being sued for more than $100,000 in unpaid child support.

"Note the leftwingnutjob hack site you posted, fuckstain...."

Some people should use google, before looking like total dumbasses.

He posted crooks and liars, you fucking dumbass....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back