Tea party favorite loses runoff in Alabama

Ok, I'm trying to warn ya...

Dozens of ralleys; tens of thousands of participants nationwide; hundreds of reporters; hundreds of photographers; thousands of cell phone cameras; hundreds of officers of the law....

ANd not a single outbreak of violence; not a single arrest; only one or two photos of a racial sign or poster; and, of course, ONE accusation of a racial slur and ONE accusation of spitting (which any open minded person would not see as spitting, but spittle coming from a protesters mouth).

And yet, all was OK with those Black Panthers. As RightWinger put it..."they were asked to leave and they did so as gentlemen"...paraphrased)

Really?

Tea Party Activists Hit Capitol Hill, 9 Arrested

OK...Re-said...

9 arrests out of 10,000.

Wow. Those 9,991 shoiuld be held responsible for the actions of 9.

9 out of 10,000.....

I bet there are 9 racists in every crowd of 10,000
I bet there are 9 trouble makers out of every 10,000

IN any ball game there are those that toss beer on the folks below.

SO ALL OF THOSE SPORTS FANS MUST BE BEER TOSSERS.

Pathetic thought process.

:lol:

For real....you have NEVER been to one if you think I have to worry about violence at a tea party rally. Oh My :rofl:

Dozens of ralleys; tens of thousands of participants nationwide; hundreds of reporters; hundreds of photographers; thousands of cell phone cameras; hundreds of officers of the law....

ANd not a single outbreak of violence; not a single arrest; only one or two photos of a racial sign or poster; and, of course, ONE accusation of a racial slur and ONE accusation of spitting (which any open minded person would not see as spitting, but spittle coming from a protesters mouth).

And yet, all was OK with those Black Panthers. As RightWinger put it..."they were asked to leave and they did so as gentlemen"...paraphrased)

White extremists, angry at the passage of health care reform, are mobilizing to punish the Godless Democratic lawmakers who are responsible for the coming of Armageddon. The FBI is involved after a series of death threats. Here are some highlights.

Right-wing nutjobs have graduated from simply yelling racial and homophobic slurs at Democratic lawmakers, to direct action. Bricks have been thrown through windows of several Democratic Party offices, some with Barry Goldwater (?!) quotes attached.

Virginia Congressman Tom Perriello's brother had the gas line to his home severed after Tea Partiers posted the wrong address on the internet. They were encouraging people to visit Perriello and "express their thanks," for his ‘yes' vote. The AP spoke with one of the organizers:

Nigel Coleman, chairman of the Danville Tea Party, said he re-posted the comment that originated on another conservative blog, including the address, Monday on his Facebook page. The posts were taken down after the mistake was discovered.

"We've never been associated with any violence or any vandalism," he said. "We're definitely sorry that we posted the incorrect address."

Representative Bart "Baby Killer" Stupak received a voicemail that said:

I hope you bleed ... (get) cancer and die."

Tea Party Vigilantes Out for Liberal Blood

Real nice.. :cuckoo:

It is entirely possible that I expect voters to THINK before chanting, while you do not....

The people know the system is broke but have different opinions on how to fix it...

You expect all the answers up front... Well, you do from the Republicans... You bought the whole "Hope and Change" from the democratics without a plan...

That is NOT what I said House and I would prefer you not attempt to put your own contrite spin on my words. I have ideas of how to fix this country's woes. Do I matter? Probably not, but I do give myself credit for at least having ideas. According to Jarhead, this is an unacceptable expectation of the Tea Party as voters.

Bullshit - -you want answers from the Tea Party on how they are going to fix things... They have been giving you answers, but they are not of one voice... They are not a party (as you wrongly think they are) and do not come out with a party platform... they are a collection of like-minded (for the major issues I stated earlier) individuals who see a broken system and want to do something about it... How it happens is up for debate, but they all know it isn't through raising taxes and expaning gubmint programs and entitlements...

White extremists, angry at the passage of health care reform, are mobilizing to punish the Godless Democratic lawmakers who are responsible for the coming of Armageddon. The FBI is involved after a series of death threats. Here are some highlights.

Right-wing nutjobs have graduated from simply yelling racial and homophobic slurs at Democratic lawmakers, to direct action. Bricks have been thrown through windows of several Democratic Party offices, some with Barry Goldwater (?!) quotes attached.

Virginia Congressman Tom Perriello's brother had the gas line to his home severed after Tea Partiers posted the wrong address on the internet. They were encouraging people to visit Perriello and "express their thanks," for his ‘yes' vote. The AP spoke with one of the organizers:

Nigel Coleman, chairman of the Danville Tea Party, said he re-posted the comment that originated on another conservative blog, including the address, Monday on his Facebook page. The posts were taken down after the mistake was discovered.

"We've never been associated with any violence or any vandalism," he said. "We're definitely sorry that we posted the incorrect address."

The stuff I put in Bold...

And you consider that a credible source?

You cant be serious.

Really?

Tea Party Activists Hit Capitol Hill, 9 Arrested

Really?? A huffy puffy link??.. and the story it refers to has no mention of what they claim... and a google search of similar articles brings up nothing in any legit source of an actual tea party person getting arrested... We have the continual accusations of racism etc, and we have yet to have ANYONE claim the reward for proof of the racial slurs... what we basically have is a commonly portrayed myth that the far left loves to hold on to in the hopes that if they repeat it enough, people will believe it

The people know the system is broke but have different opinions on how to fix it...

You expect all the answers up front... Well, you do from the Republicans... You bought the whole "Hope and Change" from the democratics without a plan...

That is NOT what I said House and I would prefer you not attempt to put your own contrite spin on my words. I have ideas of how to fix this country's woes. Do I matter? Probably not, but I do give myself credit for at least having ideas. According to Jarhead, this is an unacceptable expectation of the Tea Party as voters.

Bullshit - -you want answers from the Tea Party on how they are going to fix things... They have been giving you answers, but they are not of one voice... They are not a party (as you wrongly think they are) and do not come out with a party platform... they are a collection of like-minded (for the major issues I stated earlier) individuals who see a broken system and want to do something about it... How it happens is up for debate, but they all know it isn't through raising taxes and expaning gubmint programs and entitlements...

And it is BECAUSE they do not have a unified voice or vision that they come off as extremist and simply anti-Obama. Do YOU respect people who do nothing but bitch and bring ZIP to the table as far as how to fix things?

You cant be serious.

I have to agree with Jarhead on this one. ANY "journalist" using language like this cannot hope to be taken seriously.

And it is BECAUSE they do not have a unified voice or vision that they come off as extremist and simply anti-Obama. Do YOU respect people who do nothing but bitch and bring ZIP to the table as far as how to fix things?

I saw it for 8 years.
Leave Iraq without a plan....Leave A-stan without a plan
Fight terrorism without violence
Close GITMO without a plan
Heck...even our esteeemed POTUS insisted on closing GITMO without a plan.

But you expect a group of voters to have a plan?

You cant be serious.

It was in all of the papers. There were Tea Partiers who were arrested, a whole family of vigilantes in Michigan because they were stockpiling ammo and guns.

You can try to minimize their violent tendencies but it is there.

Bart Stupak did receive many hate messages after the Healthcare Reform bill passed.

Deny all you wish..

And the fall continues for the Tea Baggers....where's Caribou Barbie when you need her? Oh yeah, still catching up on what her daughter is doing in US magazine....:lol:

Palin should be taking responsibility for this great loss. She is certainly first in line to take credit for any success in the tea party movement. Not that we've seen too much success..

They have had some forward movement in splitting the Republican party. Atta girl, Palin..

Sara Palin is an idiot if she thinks she is responsible for the tea party movement. You guys can thank woodrow wilson and the decades of ever increasing government done by almost every president since him for the tea partiers.

It looks like someone watches and BELIEVES a little too much glenn beck. LOL
It's ok I watch him every once in a while to get some laughs and see how he tries to hold obama accountable for something someone else said or did as he links unconnencted things as draws unfounded conclusions on his fictitious connections but then I don't actually try to repeat anything he says because I know he's full of it.

One example is how he was trying to blame obama because the justice dept was in court over e-mails and what beck fails to tell his followers is that it's part of the patriot act that so many rightwingers blindly supported and condoned for years. Yet they rush to attack obama over this gross invasion that is based on the right wing written propped up and passed patriot act. Yeah I know some dems voted in favor of it too but just trying to explain where it originated for those who don't remember.

I saw it for 8 years.

We CANNOT win in Iraq, so I agree we should get the hell out and defend ourselves from our own turf. THAT is a plan.
We CANNOT win in Afghanistan, so I agree we should get the hell out and defend ourselves from our own turf. THAT is a plan.
Fight terrorism with Intelligence. It is the BEST plan. Our military is NOT designed to fight terrorism.
Close GITMO completely. Why do we need it? Defend ourselves from our own turf. THAT is a plan.

Bullshit again - they are only coming off as extremest because the fringe is what portrayed in the news... If you want the real story, you'll need to look beyond the fringe... Why is it you laugh at the fringe stories posted here by rightwing fringers but embrace and make stupid fringe left comments yourelf?? There's a word for that...

There are MANY ideas being presented by people who consider themselves Tea Party / Constitutionalist types... Some are long term hopes and some are short term measures... Google it yourself - I'm not going to do your homework for you...

Yesterday's talking point....

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/124811-tea-party-candidate-routed-in-alabama.html

You are as dumb as the OP of the other thread if you think this one race is a referendum on the entire Tea Party movement...

So....when a Tea Bagger wins (Scott Brown), it IS a referrendum on the entire Tea Bagger movement, but when one loses, it is not. You know, if you guys would just stop changing the goal posts, most others could more easily keep up...:eusa_whistle:

And look at how they backtrack. LOL

You cant be serious.

It was in all of the papers. There were Tea Partiers who were arrested, a whole family of vigilantes in Michigan because they were stockpiling ammo and guns.

Bart Stupak did receive many hate messages after the Healthcare Reform bill passed.

Deny all you wish..

Gee....and I guess Bush got no hate mail at all.
Nor did Cheney
Nor did Rove

300 million people and a congressman got hate mail. And you are shocked at that?

In all the papers? No. Most of the papers did not relate them to the tea party. They were froinge elements.

You know....Like Bill Ayers and the WU? Should we assume that all those in the 60's were radicals like Ayers and his bretheren?

You need to back of SG. You are being quyite un-AMerican as you demonize thoise that speak out.

You cant be serious.

Deny all you wish..

Gee....and I guess Bush got no hate mail at all.
Nor did Cheney
Nor did Rove

300 million people and a congressman got hate mail. And you are shocked at that?

In all the papers? No. Most of the papers did not relate them to the tea party. They were froinge elements.

You know....Like Bill Ayers and the WU? Should we assume that all those in the 60's were radicals like Ayers and his bretheren?

You need to back of SG. You are being quyite un-AMerican as you demonize thoise that speak out.

Cheney and Rove deserved it....just sayin':eusa_whistle:

Yesterday's talking point....

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/124811-tea-party-candidate-routed-in-alabama.html

You are as dumb as the OP of the other thread if you think this one race is a referendum on the entire Tea Party movement...

So....when a Tea Bagger wins (Scott Brown), it IS a referrendum on the entire Tea Bagger movement, but when one loses, it is not. You know, if you guys would just stop changing the goal posts, most others could more easily keep up...:eusa_whistle:

And look at how they backtrack. LOL

What a foolish and ignorant comment....

I saw it for 8 years.

We CANNOT win in Iraq, so I agree we should get the hell out and defend ourselves from our own turf. THAT is a plan.
We CANNOT win in Afghanistan, so I agree we should get the hell out and defend ourselves from our own turf. THAT is a plan.
Fight terrorism with Intelligence. It is the BEST plan. Our military is NOT designed to fight terrorism.
Close GITMO completely. Why do we need it? Defend ourselves from our own turf. THAT is a plan.

You gave no plan. You simply offered "direction"
For example....
Close GITMO......and the plan for the prisoners?
Fight Terrorism with intelligence....great idea....exactly how will that work? Do you have a plan?
Defend ourselves from our own turf.....OK...great idea.....exactly what would be the plan? Anti aircraft batteries all along our shores? How will that go over with the environmentalists and the far left?

Yu offered exactly what the tea party offers.....ideas with no plan to get there

I saw it for 8 years.

For example....
Fight Terrorism with intelligence....great idea....exactly how will that work? Do you have a plan?
Defend ourselves from our own turf.....OK...great idea.....exactly what would be the plan? Anti aircraft batteries all along our shores? How will that go over with the environmentalists and the far left?

Yu offered exactly what the tea party offers.....ideas with no plan to get there

Ouch.... That'll leave a mark....

I saw it for 8 years.

For example....

Close GITMO......and the plan for the prisoners? Send them back to their countries of origin.
Fight Terrorism with intelligence....great idea....exactly how will that work? Do you have a plan? Yes. It is called the CIA, FBI, etc. etc.....
Defend ourselves from our own turf.....OK...great idea.....exactly what would be the plan? Anti aircraft batteries all along our shores? How will that go over with the environmentalists and the far left? Anti-aircraft batteries sounds like antiquated tactics to me. We have the largest Navy and Air Force in the WORLD. Use it to defend US. This would have minimal impact on those "far left environmentalists" you speak of.

Forum List

Back