Tea party favorite loses runoff in Alabama

Thats true. It isn't a party it is only a movement. People get confused becuase its name has party in it.

Not only that, most of the libs focus on the fringe people within the movement...

The main message of the TP is less gubmint, stop spending money we don't have, and lower taxes...

How that hapens is debated often within the movement...

Unless of course, you are referring to MediCare or cleaning up BP's oil spill from the beaches of Louisiana or....

First of all, it's rather funny that you insist on continuing to show your ignorance by the repeated use of the term "tea baggers." You know that anything that you say pretty much goes out the window when you use that term, don't you?

Now to answer your post, we all know that to an idiot like you "less government" automatically means no government, but to the rest of the world that actually engages their brain before typing/speaking "less government" means exactly that, less government.

It does not mean that they want all government programs to go away. Is that really so hard to understand? Oh, why bother asking you to answer a logical question, never mind.

Rick

I disagree. The Tea Party is a gimmick, it's chock full of Neocons attempting to upgrade their image. They aren't fooling anyone obviously pretending to be Independents looking for smaller government.

The more they talk, the more they split that party.

Which Tea Party event did you go to that gave you this opinion? The ones I went to were chock full of independants, like myself, along with having some conservatives and a few liberals at them too.

I am from MA so maybe my state's teapartiers are different then the ones you met at the rally you went to.

No, they're the same. The tea party participants are not Indes and you should be careful going to their events. Things can get ugly fast the closer we get to November and the more they begin to fail.

Those people carry guns and they're insane.

You are a shining example of someone who doesn't get it...

It doesn't? So what do Tea Baggers propose as a plan to increase spending in these areas, yet decrease spending overall, all the while reducing the size of our government and overall debt?

They dont have a plan to increase spending in those areas that i've ever heard of....im open to enlightenment that is backed up though.

So......the Tea Baggers are in agreement that our government should NOT be spending any money on cleaning up the oil leak in the Gulf? Are you sure?

Why are you being intentionally stupid? Are you unable to carry a conversation without going all "fringe left" on us?

They dont have a plan to increase spending in those areas that i've ever heard of....im open to enlightenment that is backed up though.

So......the Tea Baggers are in agreement that our government should NOT be spending any money on cleaning up the oil leak in the Gulf? Are you sure?

Why are you being intentionally stupid? Are you unable to carry a conversation without going all "fringe left" on us?

Doesn't his continuous use of the term "tea baggers" tell you all you need to know? He's an ignorant fool who can't enter into a discussion without showing off his supreme ignorance.

Rick

Doesn't his continuous use of the term "tea baggers" tell you all you need to know? He's an ignorant fool who can't enter into a discussion without showing off his supreme ignorance.

Rick

He's definitly a fringe lefter... He'll try to tell you he's a moderate lefter, but his posts speak for themselves...

Did you know that when he came out of 0bama's ass on July 4th he saw his shadow? That means 8 more weeks of Summer...

Unless of course, you are referring to MediCare or cleaning up BP's oil spill from the beaches of Louisiana or....

That doesn't change the message of smaller government, less spending, reducing the debt, and trying to get taxes down as a result of the first 3.

It doesn't? So what do Tea Baggers propose as a plan to increase spending in these areas, yet decrease spending overall, all the while reducing the size of our government and overall debt?

A group of voters need to have a plan?

Wow. You sure seem to expect more of a group of voters than you do of our existing elected officials.

Which Tea Party event did you go to that gave you this opinion? The ones I went to were chock full of independants, like myself, along with having some conservatives and a few liberals at them too.

I am from MA so maybe my state's teapartiers are different then the ones you met at the rally you went to.

No, they're the same. The tea party participants are not Indes and you should be careful going to their events. Things can get ugly fast the closer we get to November and the more they begin to fail.

:lol:

For real....you have NEVER been to one if you think I have to worry about violence at a tea party rally. Oh My :rofl:

Ok, I'm trying to warn ya...

Not only that, most of the libs focus on the fringe people within the movement...

The main message of the TP is less gubmint, stop spending money we don't have, and lower taxes...

First of all, it's rather funny that you insist on continuing to show your ignorance by the repeated use of the term "tea baggers." You know that anything that you say pretty much goes out the window when you use that term, don't you?

Now to answer your post, we all know that to an idiot like you "less government" automatically means no government, but to the rest of the world that actually engages their brain before typing/speaking "less government" means exactly that, less government.

It does not mean that they want all government programs to go away. Is that really so hard to understand? Oh, why bother asking you to answer a logical question, never mind.

Rick

Please see the ORIGINAL Tea Bag Party for the whereabouts of the name, and place blame where it belongs, Skippy
the New American Tea Bag Party: Tax Protest for Busy People

Not at all. However, since Tea Baggers are Constitutionlists by nature, I am still trying to figure out how they cherry pick which programs they want to stay. Care to explain the logic, Skippy?

Rick

Please see the ORIGINAL Tea Bag Party for the whereabouts of the name, and place blame where it belongs, Skippy

Not at all. However, since Tea Baggers are Constitutionlists by nature, I am still trying to figure out how they cherry pick which programs they want to stay. Care to explain the logic, Skippy?

Not really, because it would be a waste of time with you. You've shown that over and over here. But thanks for once again showing your ignorance.

Rick

That doesn't change the message of smaller government, less spending, reducing the debt, and trying to get taxes down as a result of the first 3.

Wow. You sure seem to expect more of a group of voters than you do of our existing elected officials.

It is entirely possible that I expect voters to THINK before chanting, while you do not....

Rick

Not really, because it would be a waste of time with you. You've shown that over and over here. But thanks for once again showing your ignorance.

Rick

Run away! Run away!

For real....you have NEVER been to one if you think I have to worry about violence at a tea party rally. Oh My :rofl:

He's been to one... You just spout leftist propaganda like a good little party loyalist...

Dozens of ralleys; tens of thousands of participants nationwide; hundreds of reporters; hundreds of photographers; thousands of cell phone cameras; hundreds of officers of the law....

ANd not a single outbreak of violence; not a single arrest; only one or two photos of a racial sign or poster; and, of course, ONE accusation of a racial slur and ONE accusation of spitting (which any open minded person would not see as spitting, but spittle coming from a protesters mouth).

And yet, all was OK with those Black Panthers. As RightWinger put it..."they were asked to leave and they did so as gentlemen"...paraphrased)

It is entirely possible that I expect voters to THINK before chanting, while you do not....

The people know the system is broke but have different opinions on how to fix it...

You expect all the answers up front... Well, you do from the Republicans... You bought the whole "Hope and Change" from the democratics without a plan...

Dozens of ralleys; tens of thousands of participants nationwide; hundreds of reporters; hundreds of photographers; thousands of cell phone cameras; hundreds of officers of the law....

ANd not a single outbreak of violence; not a single arrest; only one or two photos of a racial sign or poster; and, of course, ONE accusation of a racial slur and ONE accusation of spitting (which any open minded person would not see as spitting, but spittle coming from a protesters mouth).

And yet, all was OK with those Black Panthers. As RightWinger put it..."they were asked to leave and they did so as gentlemen"...paraphrased)

Really?

Tea Party Activists Hit Capitol Hill, 9 Arrested

The people know the system is broke but have different opinions on how to fix it...

You expect all the answers up front... Well, you do from the Republicans... You bought the whole "Hope and Change" from the democratics without a plan...

That is NOT what I said House and I would prefer you not attempt to put your own contrite spin on my words. I have ideas of how to fix this country's woes. Do I matter? Probably not, but I do give myself credit for at least having ideas. According to Jarhead, this is an unacceptable expectation of the Tea Baggers as voters.

If you want a real discussion call them teapartiers in the future.

I think most tea party people would say the government shouldn't be paying to clean up the oil, BP should foot the entire bill. Then again thats just common sense and these wacky teapartiers are full of common sense.

Nope... That's not the main message...

That's like me trying to say that the libs want to abolish religion... While a few fringers would enjoy that, I know it's not the message of the democratics...

Excellent and accurate analogy house.

Rick

Ha so you agree with the teaparty :lol: (sorry had to try out using logic in your style)

If you want a real discussion call them teapartiers in the future.

I think most tea party people would say the government shouldn't be paying to clean up the oil, BP should foot the entire bill. Then again thats just common sense and these wacky teapartiers are full of common sense.

So, Republican Governor Piyush Jindal is wrong then for demanding Federal government intervention?

Forum List

Back