Tea party’ conservatives prep for 2010 elections

Disagreeing with her on anything, even about her favorite sports team. Criticizing her on anything.

Remember, Palin is THE CHOSEN ONE! for the GOP side.

And yet the RUSHpublicans (not REpublicans) have the nerve to talk about Obama being a "Chosen One," while hypocritically treating Palin as if she's about to kick God off His Throne for ultra perfection.

She ran as a Republican but she is a conservative and there is a whole lot of thinking out in the real country that a 3rd party could form from the tea party's. When you consider that congress has only a 20% approval rating and Obama is tanking, it's quite a possibility that a 3rd conservative party could sweep this nation.

You DO know how well 3rd party candidiates have done in the past, right?

You DO know that Lincoln was a third party candidate, don't you?
The historical fact points to a reality that it could happen.

The Tea Party crowd isn't anywhere near all republican.

DNCNBC really needs to lay off the Kook-Aid, get out of their ivory towers and venture into flyover country.

Who are the Democrats in Freedomworks, or the Club for Growth?

The club for growth is an awesome group, they are fiscal conservatives, and their name tells you exactly who they are. Thier mission is to promote growth of our economy, provide jobs and support candidates that have that mission in mind.

BTW- this is their ONLY agenda, they do not get involved what-so-ever with any social issues.

Google them.

Disagreeing with her on anything, even about her favorite sports team. Criticizing her on anything.

Remember, Palin is THE CHOSEN ONE! for the GOP side.

And yet the RUSHpublicans (not REpublicans) have the nerve to talk about Obama being a "Chosen One," while hypocritically treating Palin as if she's about to kick God off His Throne for ultra perfection.

She ran as a Republican but she is a conservative and there is a whole lot of thinking out in the real country that a 3rd party could form from the tea party's. When you consider that congress has only a 20% approval rating and Obama is tanking, it's quite a possibility that a 3rd conservative party could sweep this nation.

Ross Perot a 3rd party candidate had alot of attention and that was during a time when the American people were not nearly as pissed off as they are now.

Ross Perot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Tea Party crowd isn't anywhere near all republican.

DNCNBC really needs to lay off the Kook-Aid, get out of their ivory towers and venture into flyover country.

The club for growth is an awesome group, they are fiscal conservatives, and their name tells you exactly who they are. Thier mission is to promote growth of our economy, provide jobs and support candidates that have that mission in mind.

BTW- this is their ONLY agenda, they do not get involved what-so-ever with any social issues.

Google them.
Don't bite on the pedantic premise, which is that if there are no democratics in Freedomworks or Club for Growth, that they all must be republicans.

Carby is kinda dopey like that.

I like it. I'm not sure that Crist has a chance anymore, but with the teapartiers splitting the Republican vote it will certainly make things interesting in the Florida governor's race.

They are not splitting the vote, in fact, alot of moderate conservative democrats and independents are joining the tea partiers. :lol:
In your dreams, perhaps, but not in reality.

Google them.
Don't bite on the pedantic premise, which is that if there are no democratics in Freedomworks or Club for Growth, that they all must be republicans.

Remember, it's the Hegelian Way: it's only Democrats and Republicans. Formalities matter. No gray areas what-so-ever.

You DO know that was almost 150 years ago, don't you? How many election cycles is that in a row?

You DO know that was almost 150 years ago, don't you? How many election cycles is that in a row?

If you look at the politics of the period leading up to the civil war, you find a steadily growing division. It didn't happen over night. It takes special times to create the right circumstances to produce a successful third party, but we might have them now. The republican party was officially formed in 1854, they elected Lincoln as the first republican president in 1860. The timeframe is right, the division in the country is right.............it could happen.

If you look at the politics of the period leading up to the civil war, you find a steadily growing division. It didn't happen over night. It takes special times to create the right circumstances to produce a successful third party, but we might have them now. The republican party was officially formed in 1854, they elected Lincoln as the first republican president in 1860. The timeframe is right, the division in the country is right.............it could happen.

Based on your logic, I would have to agree that the timinng MAY be right. However, people in 1860 were VERY different than those of today. I just don't see it happening with the pool of voters we will have in America in 2012.

I like it. I'm not sure that Crist has a chance anymore, but with the teapartiers splitting the Republican vote it will certainly make things interesting in the Florida governor's race.

They are not splitting the vote, in fact, alot of moderate conservative democrats and independents are joining the tea partiers. :lol:

Oh my yes! A LOT!!!! 2 million!!!!

You will see it shortly, because come Nov 2010 it's highly likely that Conservatives, who probably will run under the Republican ticket will sweep the house and the senate. Look at their current approval ratings.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Congressional Job Approval

Google them.

It was your premise: you brought up the DNC.

So I guess the answer is none? Or has Zell Miller emerged from his coffin to get involved?

A little sexist man, with a teeny wheeny brain, with the picture of Palin that's been photo shopped. What are you doing with that picture when your hands are not on the keyboard, Ya Yank, maybe you are yanking off.:lol::lol::lol:
The only reason Palin-ites are so enamored with her is because she's a good whack-off session for them.

We people who admire and respect Palin because of her awesome accomplishments as a mayor and a governor are not the ones who are posting the photo opted pictures of her, you teeny weeny's are. :lol::lol: And I am sure your keyboards are gettin sticky.:lol::lol: Do you need to use both hands with that teeny weeny body part of yours??? :lol::lol:

A little sexist man, with a teeny wheeny brain, with the picture of Palin that's been photo shopped. What are you doing with that picture when your hands are not on the keyboard, Ya Yank, maybe you are yanking off.:lol::lol::lol:
The only reason Palin-ites are so enamored with her is because she's a good whack-off session for them.

We people who admire and respect Palin because of her awesome accomplishments as a mayor and a governor are not the ones who are posting the photo opted pictures of her, you teeny weeny's are. :lol::lol: And I am sure your keyboards are gettin sticky.:lol::lol: Do you need to use both hands with that teeny weeny body part of yours??? :lol::lol:
Nah, not of my preference.

And if quitting means an accomplishment, then hell, we've LOTS of accomplished people in human history!!!

Based on your logic, I would have to agree that the timinng MAY be right. However, people in 1860 were VERY different than those of today. I just don't see it happening with the pool of voters we will have in America in 2012.

People in 1860 were only different in the issues they disagreed on. It still boiled down to economics. The big issue where I live in 1860 was not slavery, it was polygamy. Social conditions were a bit different then, which accounts for an attitude of independence, possibly contributing to a confederate movement. But that was later, the war started with politics,a s all wars do. I am not trying to claim it will happen. I do see signs there are those that are trying to make it happen, and those who are trying to make it not happen. It seems like it COULD happen. Either way, it will be interesting to watch.

People in 1860 were only different in the issues they disagreed on. It still boiled down to economics. The big issue where I live in 1860 was not slavery, it was polygamy. Social conditions were a bit different then, which accounts for an attitude of independence, possibly contributing to a confederate movement. But that was later, the war started with politics,a s all wars do. I am not trying to claim it will happen. I do see signs there are those that are trying to make it happen, and those who are trying to make it not happen. It seems like it COULD happen. Either way, it will be interesting to watch.

Fair enough

Nothing like schoolyard antics when you can't defend your position.

I think that the government and the political pundets are not at all aware of the tremendous anger in this country right now. It's real.

6 million of our tax dollars out of that stimulus bill went to a Clinton political organization and they hired NO-ONE, they just did an add to tell suscribers that a station was switching from analog to digital. Why they were even involved in that is beyond me. One thing I am certain of, is that this polster got 6 million dollars for payback from campaign donations. More and more of this kind of stuff is coming, it's CORRUPTION beyond belief and the more this comes out the more anger there is the more successful a 3rd party is gonna be.

Nothing like schoolyard antics when you can't defend your position.

says the guy with the photoshopped palin avie...

I think that the government and the political pundets are not at all aware of the tremendous anger in this country right now. It's real.

6 million of our tax dollars out of that stimulus bill went to a Clinton political organization and they hired NO-ONE, they just did an add to tell suscribers that a station was switching from analog to digital. Why they were even involved in that is beyond me. One thing I am certain of, is that this polster got 6 million dollars for payback from campaign donations. More and more of this kind of stuff is coming, it's CORRUPTION beyond belief and the more this comes out the more anger there is the more successful a 3rd party is gonna be.

This looks like your kinda show:
CONSPIRACY THEORY WITH JESSE VENTURA on truTV

Forum List

Back