Tea party’ conservatives prep for 2010 elections

If you look at the politics of the period leading up to the civil war, you find a steadily growing division. It didn't happen over night. It takes special times to create the right circumstances to produce a successful third party, but we might have them now. The republican party was officially formed in 1854, they elected Lincoln as the first republican president in 1860. The timeframe is right, the division in the country is right.............it could happen.

I think that the government and the political pundets are not at all aware of the tremendous anger in this country right now. It's real.

6 million of our tax dollars out of that stimulus bill went to a Clinton political organization and they hired NO-ONE, they just did an add to tell suscribers that a station was switching from analog to digital. Why they were even involved in that is beyond me. One thing I am certain of, is that this polster got 6 million dollars for payback from campaign donations. More and more of this kind of stuff is coming, it's CORRUPTION beyond belief and the more this comes out the more anger there is the more successful a 3rd party is gonna be.

Where did you hear this????

she heard it from me and every other blue collar laborer here in Massachussettes.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2FUf8NBfNY&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back